Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your first TS4 sim?

I have been thinking hard on my first TS4 sim since reading this article by SimsVIP : http://simsvip.com/2014/06/12/the-sims-4-aspirations-traits-list/#more-37470

I'm curious as to what aspirations and traits you might choose.

I think (though a lot may change in the next 3 months) my first sim will have the Nature aspiration (I love to get my sims collecting) and an Insane Geek who Loves the Outdoors.
:shock: :mrgreen:

What will your first sim be? :?:
Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
Twitch: ForgottenAmber
Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
#BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam

Comments

• wmissie0925wmissie0925 Posts: 310 Member
    edited June 2014
    I have been thinking about creating a younger version of me. I've changed enough to where I could have some distance from it. But, I thought I would go goth and really vamp it up like I would have done if my parents would have let me. But, I would keep to some of the basics of my personality. Love, family, book reader and romantic. Is that crazy??

I was also going to look at that image page that another simmer posted but I have forgotten the name and address.
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    edited June 2014
    I have been thinking about creating a younger version of me. I've changed enough to where I could have some distance from it. But, I thought I would go goth and really vamp it up like I would have done if my parents would have let me. But, I would keep to some of the basics of my personality. Love, family, book reader and romantic. Is that crazy??

I was also going to look at that image page that another simmer posted but I have forgotten the name and address.

Your sims sounds fun to play!

I do think that a "romance sim" like in TS2 is going to be easier to recreate in TS4. I love that they are separating the friend and romance bars! So many new possibilities!

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • pandabearroxpandabearrox Posts: 2,295 Member
    edited June 2014
    My first sim will be the sim I always play, Shes in my Avatar. Super rich, Celebrity, Top of the career lolll. I might play someone else later on tho. Maybe a rich person who buys too many things and looses all her inheritance money and becomes poor, Then she works her way up back to being rich. Snob trait :lol::lol::lol:
  • HaidenHaiden Posts: 3,841 Member
    edited June 2014
    I never really create a sim when I first get a new game. I have done this for both TS2 and TS3. Usually I pick a pre-made, then I go through the motions of finding out how the game plays using that sim. Once I'm familiar with the controls/actions and after a few hours or a days play, I will start experimenting with making sims.

This time though, I think I wanna grab Babs & Ollie from the gallery and use then as my starter sims (they are kinda pre-made, though technically they don't ship with the base game, but is more or less the same lol)
  • ModseyModsey Posts: 1,468 Member
    edited June 2014
    Half the time I make some version of myself. I don't know, definitely a book reader/writer type because that's such a key part of my personality. Sometimes with a Goth style, sometimes totally hipster (I have this weird balance in between the two irl)
  • wmissie0925wmissie0925 Posts: 310 Member
    edited June 2014
    Haiden wrote:
    I never really create a sim when I first get a new game. I have done this for both TS2 and TS3. Usually I pick a pre-made, then I go through the motions of finding out how the game plays using that sim. Once I'm familiar with the controls/actions and after a few hours or a days play, I will start experimenting with making sims.

This time though, I think I wanna grab Babs & Ollie from the gallery and use then as my starter sims (they are kinda pre-made, though technically they don't ship with the base game, but is more or less the same lol)

I don't usually play premades but I definitely want Babs & Ollie.
    edited June 2014
    pandabearrox and Haiden, isn't that what makes the sims games great? We all have our own way to play and it's all fun! :mrgreen:

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • HaidenHaiden Posts: 3,841 Member
    edited June 2014
    pandabearrox and Haiden, isn't that what makes the sims games great? We all have our own way to play and it's all fun! :mrgreen:

True :mrgreen:

I do spend a long time in cas when I really get into playing! Sometimes to long.

But I have grown fond of Babs & Ollie and the look kinda cool aswell. Seem to have good genetics so I'm keen to see what turns out.

I have never really bothered to play with the Sims series staple like Goths/Dreamer/Pleasant's etc.
  • AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    edited June 2014
    I am making my simself, since I always test new games and EPs with my simself first.
    Aspiration: Family
    Traits: Geeky, Childish and Bookworm.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Molie86Molie86 Posts: 651 Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm planning on making a sim called Ariella Brown. She will be a superstar chef (hopefully) so in order to get there I am going to give her the Food Aspiration. Her traits will be Ambitious (because she wants to make it to the top), Creative, (because her food will blow away all competition) and Self Assured (because she knows she was made to do this). She isn't really a lover of food hence why I won't give her the foodie trait but she looks cooking.

So all in all she will be:
    Aspiration: Food (Essence of Flavour trait)
    Traits: Ambitious, Creative and Self Assured
    Walkstyle: Feminine
    Voice: TBD
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • moo11xmoo11x Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited June 2014
    Awww your Sim seems cute~ Nature FTW! (An insane Sim outside hehehe)

I always loved the Knowledge Aspiration for TS2

So the first Sim in going to make will be a guy (who's looking for his Alien love *i hope*)

Traits: Clumsy, Geek, Genius
    Aspiration: Knowledge

I want to make a housemate for him (they will only be friends)

I want her to be a Maid (I hope Maid career will be available to playable Sims!!!)

Traits: Cheerful, Childish, Goofball

Aspiration: Love (she's looking for the Elder of her dreams)

I am loving all these traits and aspirations!!! I really hope they make it into the final game!

• Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited June 2014
    There's an existing household with roommates as I recall. I'll probably create a new Sim in CAS and add him/her to it. Once I get familiar with gameplay, I'll probably play the Goths, Caliente sisters, and Don Lothario.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
    edited June 2014
    I love the ideas!

moo11x, I love the Knowledge too and I am sure that my 2nd or 3rd sim will explore that aspiration. I also love your "household". I notice they are not wanting to talk about the creature but I am really hoping for alien. My game is never complete without a male pregnancy! ;)

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • emiie10emiie10 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm making my sim-self and *maybe* my boyfriends sim-self.
    I really want to see how pregnancy works and if there are any new interactions with babies/toddlers.

Then I think I'll explore the world and different districts :)

I never play pre-mades. Ever. I've never even played the Goths :oops:
  • JustLiz87JustLiz87 Posts: 1,074 Member
    edited June 2014
    I usually play in CAS first to get a feel for it, so I will probably create a sim and then explore the game.

Not sure if I will start a legacy straight away, but I will do that quickly. I may just play with one sim to get a feel for it before starting a legacy.

I think I want to try the Geek, Goofball and Self-Assured traits. Or maybe I will go with an outgoing, self-assured geek. Not sure about the aspiration b/c I want to know more about the bonus traits!
  • ADLER900ADLER900 Posts: 503 Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm choosing an Asian hipster male with the geek trait and the goofy walk. Lol. I reckon there will be more aspirations added so I won't commit just yet to that. I've always wanted to create an actual goofy hipster nerd. And now I can. I also want to play with diverse sims in the Sims 4 so I'll probably create an hispanic female as well. Can't wait.
    edited June 2014
    emiie10 wrote:
    I'm making my sim-self and *maybe* my boyfriends sim-self.
    I really want to see how pregnancy works and if there are any new interactions with babies/toddlers.

Then I think I'll explore the world and different districts :)

I never play pre-mades. Ever. I've never even played the Goths :oops:

LOL, I'm the same about playing pre-mades. I will marry them into my family, but I don't start with them.

I'm also interested in the new babies. It's such a relief to find out that they have legs! :shock: :lol:

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    edited June 2014

LOL, I'm the same about playing pre-mades. I will marry them into my family, but I don't start with them.

I'm also interested in the new babies. It's such a relief to find out that they have legs! :shock: :lol:

PLOT TWIST: They don't have heads and arms! :O
    Upside-down burrito babies!

(I'm kidding)
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
    edited June 2014
    Alnairan wrote:

PLOT TWIST: They don't have heads and arms! :O
    Upside-down burrito babies!

(I'm kidding)

ROFL, I was sipping my tea and almost spit all over my screen!

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • emiie10emiie10 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited June 2014

I'll marry them in sometimes, but since the townies in TS3 were IMO 'ugly' I would normally make a sim I wanted one toasty and move tem in somewhere...

I know! Finally, hopefully that means there are more interactions...
  • allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    edited June 2014
    I think the new create a sim looks awesomely easy to use and I can't wait to try and make my simself and my hubby. I am also a builder at heart so I will probably create us as young adults and then try and build us a starter abode (however that works this time around!) and play us out until we have our two kids we have then switch to a premade household. I don't know why I can never play us out past where we are in real life, I get bored. Or I might just make a random sim and try a legacy type game. I really don't know!! :lol:

So much to do and explore and I have no idea where to start! *sigh* :oops:
    - Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy
  • Zppy972Zppy972 Posts: 568 Member
    edited June 2014
    I making a sim named Sara Smile I Think she gonna have romance trait and a baker. Just for starters. Her walk will be perky.
  • monodroidmonodroid Posts: 10 New Member
    edited June 2014
    I will create myself and Jon Snow from Game of Thrones. He will love me so much he'll follow me wherever I go and do whatever I ask. hehe
  • Vilin213923Vilin213923 Posts: 519 New Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm gonna make my first sim from TS2, Jill Swan. She'll be romantic, materialistic and active. She'll have the 'snooty' walk.
  • ReslekReslek Posts: 90 New Member
    edited June 2014
    I have a sort of tradition with Sim games.

The first time I tried to legitimately play The Sims without cheats, was when I got Livin' It Up (Livin' Large for you US simmers!) and House Party. I randomly cobbled together two sims, brothers, dressed in some tawdry tropical attire.

Señor Daniellen Bensualez and his brother (somehow) Enrico.

Daniellen is a suave womanizer with roguish charm and good looks, whereas his brother is a fatter more useless sibling that likes to sample a life of crime. Of course as the games went on I was able to better realise their characters, though a running trend seems to be that Enrico always manages to have an illegitimate son with his first wife.

This is never planned, it just always seems to go that way. So these two will be my first sims in Willow Creek.