Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AIRIS6962 D.N.A. NEW! Far From The Worldly Noise (p25)

Comments

• Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Thank you Bree sweetie. It´s my sims Airis Remolino :D:#
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Sorry for the late reply. I was on vacation. Your WIP is looking even more beautiful! I love the outside entertainment area and that kitchen and dining room is delightful!
  • Options
    Thank you dear Rose and yanti. No vacation for me this year, I´m busy with my new house ( in RL LOL )
    <3;)
  • Options
    FrutosoFrutoso Posts: 60 Member
    Hello my dear Airis, that beautiful house.
  • Options
    Frutoso wrote: »
    Hello my dear Airis, that beautiful house.

Hello My Great Pharaoh!! <3 What joy to see that you can finally comment on the forums!! :) Thank you very much. I adore you (and you know it ;) )
  • Options
    The bathroom on the second floor:
    Screenshot-497.jpg
    Screenshot-496.jpg

I´ve decorated more LOL But I wanted to make a try posting pictures here ;)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The bathroom looks nice :smile: Nice tiling pattern on the floor and walls. It looks nice that you have placed flowers in the table between the sinks.
  • Options
    Very nice, but I don't like the bathroom for the queen.
  • Options
    Thank you very much for the nice comments :)
  • Options
    Nice bathroom.
  • Options
    Thank you dear yanti :)

I changed the wall lights in this bathroom:

Screenshot-507.jpg

The Study-guest room:

Screenshot-498.jpg

Screenshot-499.jpg

I have to change the curtains because I realized that they´re from AS and Laramoonlily hasn´t got this world.

The Spa:

Screenshot-501.jpg

The baby room/nursery:

Screenshot-502.jpg

Screenshot-504.jpg

Screenshot-508.jpg

Screenshot-509.jpg

The ensuite bathroom:

Screenshot-506.jpg

Screenshot-505.jpg

I´m working now on the upper hallway:

Screenshot-500.jpg
  • Options
    The guest bedroom is very nice! :smile: It looks very nice how you have done the bedhead area! The pictures and wall decor alcove there behind the bed looks great! It looks great how you have placed the bookcases either side of the bed and have the pedestal with the flowers on it in the corner. Very nice curved sofa seating area there! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa reading a book. Great study desk area for sims to sit and use a computer at. The patterned floor rug looks nice. Very nice spa area! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the sauna or having a massage on the table. The pattern on the walls there looks very nice! Very nice nursery! Nice shades of green that you have used there. The teddy looks cute standing in the cot! Nice patterning of the walls. The chicken light, panda mirror, elephant and giraffe on the wall look very cute! Little sims will have fun seeing the animal themed items in their nursery! Parent sims will enjoy resting in the rocking chair watching their little sims whilst they are asleep in their cot. The bird themed bookcase looks great there! Sims will enjoy reading stories with their children. Very nice pattern on the wall of the ensuite bathroom.
    The WIP is looking great! :smile:
  • Options
    SimsikeikoSimsikeiko Posts: 169 Member
    I love it, this house! :D
  • Options
    The nursery is adorable! I also like the MOO work you did in the guest bedroom.
  • Options
    Wow, your house is amazing, you are very good builder, my dear Empress.
  • Options
    Thank you very much for the nice comments, they mean a lot to me :)

I have to announce that Laramoonlily´s request is finished and play tested. YAY !!! Happy dance !! :pB)

I took a lot of pictures, but maybe I´ll take some more (not many)

First, some changes:

In the kitchen:

Screenshot-525.jpg

Screenshot-528.jpg

In the familiar room:

Screenshot-529.jpg

In the Study-Guest room:

Screenshot-532.jpg

Screenshot-531.jpg

I finished the upper hallway:

Screenshot-512.jpg

Screenshot-514.jpg

The children´s room:

Screenshot-510.jpg

Screenshot-511.jpg

Screenshot-513.jpg

Screenshot-535.jpg

Screenshot-548.jpg

And their balcony:

Screenshot-530.jpg

Screenshot-534.jpg

Screenshot-545.jpg

The toilet in the main floor:

Screenshot-527.jpg

Screenshot-540.jpg

The Garage:

Screenshot-515.jpg

The laundry:

Screenshot-541.jpg

The ensuite bathroom:

Screenshot-536.jpg

Screenshot-537.jpg

Screenshot-538.jpg

Screenshot-539.jpg

Let´s go down to the basement:

Your sims will found a lot to activities to do there, everything to develop many skills:

Screenshot-521.jpg

Screenshot-543.jpg

Screenshot-546.jpg

Screenshot-519.jpg

Screenshot-520.jpg

Screenshot-547.jpg

Screenshot-553.jpg

Screenshot-549.jpg

Screenshot-551.jpg

Screenshot-554.jpg

Screenshot-522.jpg

Screenshot-523.jpg

Screenshot-524.jpg

and a bathroom too:

Screenshot-526.jpg

Having fun in game:

Screenshot-533.jpg

Screenshot-544.jpg

Screenshot-552.jpg

Screenshot-555.jpg

Screenshot-556.jpg

Screenshot-557.jpg

Plan views:

Main floor:

Screenshot-516.jpg

Upstairs:

Screenshot-518.jpg

Basement:

Screenshot-517.jpg

I hope you like !!! Uff !! :dizzy_face: Coming soon !! I need a walk with my hubby now :cold_sweat:

B);)
  • Options
    wow, i love this house muy dear Airis.
  • Options
    LaramoonlilyLaramoonlily Posts: 199 Member
    I love the house! Thank you so much Airis! You did everything I wanted and more. :D
    Ch%206%20Winning%20sig%20Laramoonlily.jpg
  • Options
    Your home is very nice! :smile: Very nice kitchen! The window tea table area is a very nice place for sims to enjoy having a nice drink of tea with the sunlight coming in through the windows . The plates display cabinet there looks nice, and it looks great how you have placed the basket of eggs and basket in the nook area there! Nice recolouring of the teaset and tablecloth. Very nice design of and placement of the furnishings in the kitchen! Sims will enjoy using the canning station to make jam and the bakery oven to prepare meals. The breadsticks, cake and flan stands, and jam jars are nice kitchen homely touches there. The living room is very nice! Nice patterning on the floor rug. Sims will enjoy sitting in the arm chair beside the fire, having a read or watching tv.The picture on the wall above the fireplace is nice for sims to see when sitting there. The curved sofa seating area in the guest bedroom looks great! Nice patterned floor mat that you have placed there. It looks great how you have placed the fold up bed between the bookcases in that bedroom, so it becomes a study room too. Great upper hallway area for sims to have fun playing chess, and also like seeing the nice picture on the wall whilst they are playing the game. The type of wall lights there look nice. Very nice children's room! The blue, red and white colour scheme of the bedroom looks very nice! It looks great how you have placed the single bed under the bunk bed. Child sims will have fun riding the rocking horse. Nice balcony that leads off from the bedroom for the sims to enjoy doing stargazing using the telescope or painting on the easel, with great outdoors views. Great furnishing of the garage to reflect a real life garage with tools and tyres. The basement level is great! Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the gym equipment, and enjoy seeing the fishtank window at the same time. Sims will like doing research on the science machine and brain machine and creating potions at the chemistry table. Great alchemy area! Nice texture on the walls. Sims will enjoy brewing up elixirs there. Very nice indoor garden ! The greenery on the walls looks very nice! It is great that you have the swift gro station and the sunny sunflower there. Sims will enjoy harvesting plants from the planters to use in cooking. The garden themed bookcases there look great! Sims will enjoy sitting on the garden themed seats reading a book for the bookcases. Great areas where sims can enjoy doing inventing and sketching on the drafting table. The tools , pictures and sketches on the wall there look great and suit well the type of room. There are lots of things for sims to enjoy doing in their home! Very nice outdoors area! Child sims will have fun riding the spring rider or on the seesaw, whilst other sims will enjoy relaxing poolside on the loungers.
    It is a very nice home! :smile:
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
  • Options
    Thank you very much you all :)
    The most important thing is that Laramoonlily loves her house :D
    Tomorrow it will be in my studio for you my dear. It was an honour to me to deal with building this house for you. Thank you very much :)
  • Options
    SimsikeikoSimsikeiko Posts: 169 Member
    I want this house. I love it! :D Bravo, my dear Airis! B)
  • Options
    Oooooooh! You have uploaded it! Heading to the other site to recommend. Great job!<3