The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AIRIS6962 D.N.A. NEW! Far From The Worldly Noise (p25)

Comments

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thank you very much my dearest Rose :D It´s always a pleasure to see your nice comments on my creations.
    I made him the closest as I could with the items that the Game and the Store offers to us.
    Hugs and kisses :D
    edited July 2014
    Current Request I´m working on (detailed)

Username: Mistletoe143

Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):

Type of build (Modern, Traditional,
    Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Open, not modern

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry

Lot size (dimensions): 30x30 or smaller

Number of bedrooms: 2-3 bedrooms

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? For a single female sim

Number of bathrooms: at least 2

Favorite color schemes: Open

Colors you dislike: None

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes

Please list the Store content that can be used: All

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Haven't decided yet, No to Midnight Hollow

Link to specific house or plan: None

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?

Detached garage (room for one car in driveway and one car in garage; small area in backyard for a garden; please include a basement and attic and screened in porch/garden room/patio.

Additional instructions?

Please use the Bohemian Garden and The Now & Then Century Manor store sets with the lot.

I am looking for a cheaper fixer-upper starter home that is semi-broken down and needs to be repaired as you go along. Not haunted looking, but just in disrepair in some areas. Something that my sim can have fun in saving money and fixing up. The basement, attic, and one of the bathrooms can be unfinished to keep costs down. A ladder can be used for access to the attic. The furniture can be used-looking and worn-out.
    edited July 2014
    Questions to Mistletoe143, please contact to me as soon as you can.

I´ve made about 5 or 6 houses for your request. I almost have finished that I think it´s definitive one.
    But I have a conflict, you should know that Bohemian Garden items are very expensive and the more is "One with Earth Garden Gazebo".
    I put it in the backyard garden, I don´t like how it looks because it takes up almost all the backyard (the lot is small, 20 x 20)

What kind of garden you prefer, a flower garden or a vegetable and fruit trees one?
    edited July 2014
    Finish Request:

Mistletoe143 wrote this in My Page:

"Hi AIRIS6962, I'm back from my vacation in Hawaii, however, my computer is still not repaired, as it needs expensive parts. It's going to be at least a month and a few paychecks, before my brother can fix it, and unfortunately, my tablet is awful with the MyPages and official forums, so I can only post from my work computer... So, given all this, I want to withdraw the lot request, so you can help another simmer out. I'll post a request again whenever I get my Sims 3 game back. Thank you for your time! *hugs* mistletoe143"

Mistletoe143, Sorry for your computer is not repaired sweetie. I´ve made your request already so here you are anyway ( I didn´t uploaded before because RL issues) I hope you get your computer repaired soon and enjoy it. Hugs

"Hidden Secrets"

This is a starter home that is semi-broken down and needs to be repaired as you go along. Furnished and decorated, but just in disrepair in some areas. Something that your sim can have fun in saving money and fixing up. It´s got 2 bdrs, 2 baths, basement, attic, screened porch, garage and a car spot in in driveway. Total cost: 16,494$. A funny challenge !! :D
    Playtested and Custard Checked.

roof_up_original.jpg

l0wd_original.jpg

l0wu_original.jpg

l1wd_original.jpg

l1wu_original.jpg

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8345456

All the pictures here: http://s1145.photobucket.com/user/AIRIS6962/slideshow/Hidden Secrets

Manuel Garrido felt very sad when he heard about your computer, Mistletoe143 :cry:

original.jpg

:shock: :XD:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,569 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hidden Secrets is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of it! The roofing looks great, and nice colour, pattern and texture of the exterior. The types of boarded up windows that you have used suits the fixer upper theme. It looks nice how you have placed the ivy on the exterior. Nice layout of the build. Sims will enjoy having their own harvestable products garden at the front side of the home to enjoy harvesting food to use in cooking. It looks great how you have done the car port! It looks nice how you have the trellis linking the car port to the home. It looks great how you have a row of fruit trees along the side of the driveway.Very nice gazebo area! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the hanging chair of the pouf chair enjoying the outdoors air there. It looks a very nice place for sims to sit on the picnic blanket and enjoy eating a nice picnic meal from the basket. The red rose there is a nice touch. It looks great how you have done the diving well wishing well! Nice furnishing of the interior of the home. The texture of the walls looks great. Great dining area, where sims can enjoy having a nice cup of tea at the table. Nice pattern and colour you have used for the tea table. Great corner nook area. It looks nice the type of shelves and display cabinet that you have placed there. Nice pattern that you have used for the bedhead wall in the master bedroom.
    It is a great home ! :)
    edited July 2014
    Thank you very much, my dearest Rose. I´m so happy for you like it and you can appreciate all details. You´re great my dear. Big hugs :D

rose-1.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2014
    Your latest build is charming! :D Lovely architecture! Love the carport, the gazebo and the diving well! Inside, the table with the tea set looks lovely! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited July 2014
    Thank you very much dear yanti !! :D Your last one is wonderful and charming too. I LOVE it. Rec´d and faved <3:D
    edited July 2014
    Current request I´m working on:

Date: May 20,2014
    Username: Laramoonlily
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Traditional 4+ Bedroom
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: AIRIS6962
    edited July 2014
    WIP: Laramoonlily´s Request:

Colours and patterns are not definitive!! I want something more cheerful !!
    This my work so far:

Screenshot-448.jpg

Screenshot-449.jpg

Screenshot-450.jpg
    edited July 2014
    Your WIP looks very nice! :) Very nice design of the exterior! The tower looks great! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows. It looks great how you have done the steps! I will look forward to seeing further updates! :)
  • LaramoonlilyLaramoonlily Posts: 199 Member
    edited July 2014
    I agree with rosemow! The exterior is amazing so far and I can't wait for more updates! :D
    Ch%206%20Winning%20sig%20Laramoonlily.jpg
    edited July 2014
    Happy for you like it, dear Rose and Laramoonlily :D

I´ll be posting more pictures as my work progresses.

I was working on the patterns and colours and I have the most of them chosen:

Screenshot-454.jpg

Unfortunatly, I have to re-make all the second floor because an error with one of the roofs.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited July 2014
    Very lovely WIP! I like the architecture! Especially the slanting bits makes the build so much interesting! The balcony at the back looks awesome! Looking forward to seeing more. :D
    edited July 2014
    edited August 2014
    Hello yanti sweetie !! Thank you to you and to my dear Rose :D

Finally I could solve the error with the roof. I was adding more new features such as windows, doors, new columns and fences. I was playing with the decor as well, but I didn´t decided any definitive about ornaments with plants:

Screenshot-456.jpg

Screenshot-455.jpg

Screenshot-457.jpg

Screenshot-458.jpg
    Post edited by AIRIS6962 on
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow Imna, looking absolutely beautiful! :D I love the variety of windows you've decorated with! Lovely and unusual shape, with the diagonal balcony on bottom right - and I love how the stairs rap around the tower section :D very clever! Cannot wait to see it complete!
    edited August 2014
    Hello, JY !! Thank you very much for visiting my thread and for your nice comments :D
    I´m enjoying a lot building this house. Today I was working on the pool and the jacuzzi:

Screenshot-460.jpg
    Post edited by AIRIS6962 on
    edited July 2014
    The pool and hot tub area looks so very nice! :) it looks very nice how you have the done the hot tub area in the middle of the pool! The glasshouse roofing over the top of it and the water fountain on the side of the hot tub looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the curtains there. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. Very nice patterned flooring that you have used for the edges of the pool and for the pathway up to the hot tub.
    The area looks very nice! :)
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,787 Member
    edited July 2014
    WOW! Your WIP looks amazing, dear! :)
  • DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    edited July 2014
    Your WIP pictures look fantastic!

That back porch area is just amazing, I love how it has a split level feel to it because of the way you did the stairs. And your pool... can I swing by and have a swim? it's meltyhot here today and I'd love a pool like that to cool off in! :)
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
    edited July 2014
    BEAUTIFUL! Also, that pool area is so special! Great job! :thumbup:
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow what a beautiful build you have going on there! :mrgreen:
    edited July 2014
    :OOO What a bunch of beautiful friends and creators commenting in my thread !!:D
    Thank you very much you all for your nice comments. They mean a lot to me.

Yesterday I was in bed. I had fever again. So, I couldn´t work in the house. Today I feel better so I´m going to go on working.

Big hugs :D
  • ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited August 2014
    My reaction to your pool area: :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

LOVE this! This is a fabulous build and the pool is my very favorite part.

Zoo
    oow785m