Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AIRIS6962 D.N.A. NEW! Far From The Worldly Noise (p25)

Comments

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited June 2014
    Airis, this looks Gorgeous! I can't decide which I like better, the back or the front. They're both so pretty! The landscaping out front is beautiful and I just Love the patio and that cool pergola. Very Lovely! :D
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited June 2014
    Lissykin wrote:
    This looks wonderful so far! I love the windows you've selected, and the roof line is lovely. Fabulous work. :wink:
    Airis, this looks Gorgeous! I can't decide which I like better, the back or the front. They're both so pretty! The landscaping out front is beautiful and I just Love the patio and that cool pergola. Very Lovely! :D
    Peachy1102 wrote:
    Anyway as for the yard I'd like a little playground maybe a swing or tree house something like that and maybe a vegatable patch but nothing much.

and your works in progress look great :-)

Thank you very much for your compliments and comments on my WIP. They mean a lot to me to know I´m in the right way :wink:

Peachy, I was going to post yesterday some pics when maintenance started. Yesterday I was working in the inside. So, here you are the plans. I furnished the kitchen, the laundry and the baths. I need to know if you want I furnished the whole house or you prefer making it yourself.

FIRST FLOOR:
    Screenshot-353.jpg

SECOND FLOOR:
    Screenshot-354.jpg

FRONT VIEW:
    Screenshot-355.jpg

I have almost finished the backyard. I´ll post some pics soon :D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    edited June 2014
    Your WIP is looking very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have done the flowers in the outdoors areas on the edges of the home and on the side edges of the front pathway. Great layout of the interior of the home. It looks nice how you have done the sign outside the front of the home. The ground texture of the front area of the home looks nice.
    It is looking great! :)
  • Peachy1102Peachy1102 Posts: 728 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hello...

I love the layout as for decoration I'm not to bothered I like to furnish things myself if that makes sense but it's a lovely house!
    edited June 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    Your WIP is looking very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have done the flowers in the outdoors areas on the edges of the home and on the side edges of the front pathway. Great layout of the interior of the home. It looks nice how you have done the sign outside the front of the home. The ground texture of the front area of the home looks nice.
    It is looking great! :)

Thank you very much my dear Rose for your nice comments on my WIP. Big hugs :D
    Peachy1102 wrote:
    Hello...

I love the layout as for decoration I'm not to bothered I like to furnish things myself if that makes sense but it's a lovely house!

Happy for you like it sweetie, it´s for you !! :mrgreen:

I´m going to try to finish it today. Yesterday I couldn´t work on it.

For me it´s easier to upload it unfurnished. But maybe I could furnish some main areas (dining room, family room, study and master bedroom) in a simple way. I think this will give you an idea about layout of space. But you´ll can change them easily and furnish and decorate it as you want or need in your game. I understand very well you enjoy making it :D
    edited June 2014
    thats fine!!
    edited June 2014
    Peachy1102, hello sweetie :D

Your house is finished. I only need to check it in game to see everything is right before uploading it.

I took some pics:

Screenshot-356.jpg

Screenshot-357.jpg

Screenshot-358.jpg

Screenshot-359.jpg

Screenshot-360.jpg

Screenshot-365.jpg

Screenshot-367.jpg

Screenshot-366.jpg

Screenshot-361.jpg

Screenshot-363.jpg

Screenshot-364.jpg

Screenshot-368.jpg

Screenshot-369.jpg

It´s got all appliances and fire alarms are hidden ( I usually put them hidden )

I have to go now. I hope you like it :D

edited June 2014
    Awww It's amazing thank you :)
    edited June 2014
    Peachy1102

Your request is finished:

roof_up_original.jpg

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8293110

All the pics here: http://s1145.photobucket.com/user/AIRIS6962/slideshow/Small-Wonder

I hope you and your sims enjoy it :D
    edited June 2014
    Small Wonder is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of it! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build. The texture of the exterior is great. Very nice outdoors areas! It looks very nice how you have done the flowers and plants through the outdoors areas! It looks very nice how you have done the sign at the front of the build.Very nice back patio area. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals at the dining table, enjoying the outdoors air. It looks nice how you have placed the plants on the corners of the patio.Very nice nook area where sims can relax on the loungers in the sunshine whilst child sims have fun playing in their treehouse. The umbrella covered table in between looks nice. It looks great how you have done the steps going down to this area. Great creating of the swing for sims to have fun swinging on. It looks great how you have done the corners of fencing. The side and back harvestable produce garden areas look great! It looks great how you have the arch entrance to the side garden. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting the plants to use in cooking meals. Great layout of the interior of the home. It is great that you have partially and lightly furnished the interior and simmers can download and furnish the home to their sims needs and tastes. The curved counters in the kitchen look great. Nice texture that you have used for the kitchen counters. The kitchen wall tiling looks great. The jars on the counter is a nice touch. It looks nice how you have placed the scenic picture on the wall and the daffodils on the cabinet table next to the staircase for sims to enjoy seeing as they are about to climb up the stairs. Nice study and library room. The fishing picture on the wall is calming for sims to see whilst they are sitting at the desk having a read of a book from the bookcase or using the computer. The wall pattern at the bottom of the walls looks nice. Very nice patterning of the curtains through the home. Nice placement and patterning of the armchairs and sofa in the living room. Sims will enjoy sitting and relaxing there in front of the fire. The pot plants on the table and in the corner are nice green touches that look great with the colour of the curtains.It looks great how you have the fireplace section! The Monte Vista picture is nice for sims to see when sitting there. Nice shades of blue and green that you have used in the master bedroom. The floral picture on the bedhead wall and the leaves pictures on the side wall are nice for sims to see when they wake up in the mornings,Sims will enjoy relaxing on the armchair there. Very nice outdoors trellis covered patio area where sims can sit and relax on the seats there enjoying the outdoors air and have the nice sight of the rose arch trellises and the flower sculpture in the middle of the patio.
    It is a very nice home :)
    edited June 2014
    Thank you very much for your nice and complete feedback on my house, dear Rose. I´m very happy for you like it :D Big hugs.
    edited June 2014
    Thank you Airis!

tumblr_inline_mtc2dyNlxh1r357ib_zpsca43433a.gif

Edit: I just came to say that you used an expansion pack I currently don't have (showtime) I should be getting it in the near future so don't worry about it :)
    edited June 2014
    Hello, Peachy sweetie.
    I´ve noticed this too. But I was carefull with the EP. I have no idea if really it has any item from Showtime. Have a look and if you need a change, let me know. I´ll change it for you.
    Sometimes the exchanges items appears wrong, but I have a doubt.
    It was a pleasure to work for you :D
    edited July 2014
    Claimed:

Date: April 12, 2014
    Username: roni1029
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: 6-7 Bedroom Modern Home for Starlight Shores
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Edit:
    Put on hold after 4 days waiting for FR was accepting :?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2014
    Small Wonder looks great Airis! :D I saw this on the gift thread and immediately recommended. My favourite part of the build is the garden and the living room! Great job! :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited June 2014
    Thank you very much dear Yanti :D
    Your nice comments are always very appreciated to me. Big hugs :D
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited June 2014
    It's fabulous, Airis! Congrats on your first DNA build! I wish I had seen your contact thread before I so hastily threw mine up. I would have included links and pics as well. Wonder if I can edit some?

Anyway, Small Wonder is wonderful. Have rec'd and faved!
    h2xmsbl]
    edited June 2014
    Thank you very much Sue :D
    When I opened this Thread I copied from Kementary LOL :mrgreen: But I gave it my personal touch :wink:

I´ve been trying to visit your Contact Thread, but the link is wrong and goes to this thread :shock:

You know I love your creations and I rec´d all of them :D
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    edited June 2014
    edited June 2014
    Thank you, Bree sweetie :D
  • sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    edited June 2014
    What a beautiful house! I love those double doors in the sitting room! They are fabulous! What EP/SP are they in?

rec'd-- I forgot to add that. :D
    My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979
    edited June 2014
    Hello, Sherryl sweetie. The double doors are from "University Life" EP.
    Thank you very much :D
    edited July 2014
    Current request I´m working on:

Date: May 3, 2014
    Username: Mistletoe143
    Type: Residential
    Description: Cheap Fixer-Upper
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: AIRIS6962
    Claimed

Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited July 2014
    Finished request:

Date: May 2, 2014
    Username: Twisted_Truth
    Type: YA Sim
    Description: Khal Drogo
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: AIRIS6962
    Claimed

Twisted_Truth
    Your request is finished and in my studio. I hope you enjoy it :D

headshot_original.jpg

Khal Drogo
    edited July 2014
    Your Khal Drogo sim is great! :) Great simform version of the character! You have reflected him well! It looks great how you have done his face and hair.
    He looks great!