Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AIRIS6962 D.N.A. NEW! Far From The Worldly Noise (p25)

Comments

• Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Yes !! At last !! LOL Thank you very much my dear yanti <3:)
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    So Beautiful Inma! Such a lovely design and I adore the pool area! Rec'd :D
  • Options
    Thank you very much my dear Cath <3:)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    It is great that you have uploaded Sunrise Villa :) It is a very nice home! It is a very nice name of it too. Sims will enjoy living there. :)
  • Options
    FrutosoFrutoso Posts: 60 Member
    I'm confused. Sunrise Villa or The Cojones's Stairs?

no matter, I love your house, my dear Airis.
  • Options
    Thank you very much my dear Rose and my beloved Great Pharaoh :smile:

Well, you know that "rise" means in English, and the Sun goes up and down the same like us with the stairs, so...I think this is one of the worst chorradas I've ever said in English !! :#>:)
  • Options
    kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    Now thanks to the new forum I can finally watch yours works better. And they are great. Each of these houses is made ​​with great care for detail. Exquisitely designed buildings. Wonderfully chosen interiors colors.
    Your last Sun Rise Villa is fantastic. Besides the wonderful interior I most loved garden and surroundings. Superbly composed flowers. Stone floor contrasts with the greenery, flowers and blue water .. It is a place where you can forget your worries and enjoy the beauty. Pics also perfectly done. All together excellent work o:)
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • Options
    FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    Very nice work with Sunrise Villa! Love what you did with the greenhouse roofing over the hot tub and the sunken courtyard off the basement. Rec'd :mrgreen:
  • Options
    kreatora wrote: »
    Now thanks to the new forum I can finally watch yours works better. And they are great. Each of these houses is made ​​with great care for detail. Exquisitely designed buildings. Wonderfully chosen interiors colors. <br />
    Your last Sun Rise Villa is fantastic. Besides the wonderful interior I most loved garden and surroundings. Superbly composed flowers. Stone floor contrasts with the greenery, flowers and blue water .. It is a place where you can forget your worries and enjoy the beauty. Pics also perfectly done. All together excellent work o:)

Thank you very much dear Ela. It´s a pleasure to see you here and your nice comments. Big hugs :)<3

Fischio wrote: »
    Very nice work with Sunrise Villa! Love what you did with the greenhouse roofing over the hot tub and the sunken courtyard off the basement. Rec'd :mrgreen:

Thank you very very much !! I worked hard on it, so your comments mean a lot to me. Hugs :)

• Options
    edited September 2014
    CLAIMED REQUEST:

Username: lauriej0823
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): house for barnacle bay
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? katy perry
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x40
    Number of bedrooms: 2
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? for 1 sim who is in singer career
    Number of bathrooms: 2
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I have all but world of wonder
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: all
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? barnacle bay
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? would like hot tub and room to put insturments
    Additional instructions?
    Post edited by AIRIS6962 on
  • Options
    @ lauriej0823,
    any more special to add?
    What about decor style?
  • Options
    lauriej0823lauriej0823 Posts: 411 Member
    thank you. would like to keep with the nautical theme of barnacle bay. but my sim is in the entertainer career so would love a room where i can put instruments. small pond in back would be nice as well. thank you
  • Options
    Your new sim in your avi is very nice Airis :) I hope you enjoy working on your new request build. I will look forward to seeing pictures of it. Enjoy simming, building and furnishing of it. :)
  • Options
    thank you. would like to keep with the nautical theme of barnacle bay. but my sim is in the entertainer career so would love a room where i can put instruments. small pond in back would be nice as well. thank you

Perfect dear !! I was thinking about a nautical theme too, but I wanted to be sure.
    Thank you very much. I can start to build now :smiley:
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your new sim in your avi is very nice Airis :) I hope you enjoy working on your new request build. I will look forward to seeing pictures of it. Enjoy simming, building and furnishing of it. :)

Thanks my dear Rose. She´s my sim Ultravioleta in TS4 version. I´ve upload it today to The Gallery :smiley:

headshot_original.jpg
    This is the TS3 version ;)

• Options
    love your sim and the avatar
  • Options
    Thank you very much, lauriej0823 :smiley:

Well, I´m sure you want to know how your house is going.
    I´m going a bit slow because my neck is killing me lately. But I´m working on it a bit every day. I didn´t want to show any WIP picture, but maybe you want to see my WIP:

Front view:
    Screenshot-653.jpg

Back view:
    Screenshot-652.jpg

This pictures are old. So I have more work done nowadays. Inside I finished the kitchen and dinning room. The final result could be different ( Sure LOL )
  • Options
    Your WIP is looking very nice! :) The roof looks great! It looks very nice how you have done the deck fencing and the stairs going down to the left and right hand sides at the back of the build.It looks very nice how you have done the front covered entryway. The home is looking great!
    I hope that the pain in your neck eases.
  • Options
    Thank you my dearest Rose :smiley:

I operated the neck, I have two prosthetic titanium (I'm a cyber-woman B):# ) So occasionally bothers me, especially on rainy days like we are having here in recent days.

Hugs and kisses dear <3
  • Options
    wow i love it and can't wait to see the inside. thank you very much it is more then i imagined
  • Options
    Well @lauriej0823, sincerely I think what you want fits in a smaller lot enough ( and more ) LOL But you wanted a 40x40 lot and it´s your house :smiley::wink:

I´ve finished the pond and the pool in the backyard:

Screenshot-660.jpg

And inside I finished the living-room, the kitchen and the dinning-room:

Screenshot-659.jpg

Screenshot-654.jpg

Screenshot-655.jpg

Screenshot-656.jpg

Screenshot-657.jpg

Screenshot-658.jpg

I hope you like it. If don´t let me know.

A question: Did you think about a name for your house?

Happy weekend sweetie :smiley:
  • Options
    The pond and pool looks very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and rocks around the edge of the water. Very nice furnishing of the living room! The nautical theme of the living room looks very nice! The pattern on the sofas and the wall pattern looks nice and suits the nautical theme of the home very well. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchair in front of the fire enjoying reading a book from the bookcase or watching tv. It looks very nice how you have used the arches to go from the kitchen to the living room! It looks very nice! Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! Great bar stool counter! The wooden texture of the kitchen counters and cabinets looks very nice! Very nice dining room area! The texture of the dining seats looks nice and goes well with the other rooms in the home. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table.
    The WIP is looking very nice! :)
  • Options
    SimsikeikoSimsikeiko Posts: 169 Member
    Qué casa tan bonita, Airis! Me encanta! <3

Translator: What a wondeful house, Airis! I love it! :D
  • Options
    Thank you very much my dearest Rose and Keiko :)<3
    LOL Keiko LOL :p
  • Options
    FrutosoFrutoso Posts: 60 Member
    Que daría por tener una casa así cerca del mar. Te quedó preciosa, como siempre.