March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When will Bohemian Garden be available for CYS?

I'm waiting for "Bohemian Garden" to become available for CYS (I already own 13 items). My calculations were that it should become available early June, but it didn't. :cry:
I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS

Comments

• YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hmm tricky question. These things usually come on CYS after a couple of months, but never when they're new, it seems :P
  • kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited June 2014
    Honestly, I don't think anyone here knows. I too thought it should be May/June, since the newer sets seem to become CYS-enabled after two to three months now, but obviously that hasn't happened yet. Nothing is a given when it comes to the Store!

I'm hoping very soon though, as Bohemian Garden should be coming back up on the Daily Deal soon(ish)!

Anyway, now I just check on it every few days to see if CYS magically appears for that set. :P
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • mangoesandlimesmangoesandlimes Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited June 2014
    Crossing my fingers that they enable CYS soon, too! I grabbed the chairs and the lights which I just had to have right away but I'd really like to get the plants now, too.
  • chichinghuichichinghui Posts: 267 Member
    edited June 2014
    It is happening now! :-)