Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Romeo and Juliet - A reality Dating Game - Only 3 spots left and the House Tour is up

AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
To all the ladies in the Simworld:

Romeo is looking for his Juliet and invites all the ladies to come and visit him in his mansion for a few weeks. There he will get to know them over challenges and each night he will choose a winner that he spent the evening with. The winner can choose where they will spent the night, a stroll next to the beach, a romantic dinner in a restaurant, movies, anything that the girl wants.

However the loser of the challenge will go home.

The Challenges will be from choosing a romantic picnic basket to writing love songs. Challenges will sometimes be in two parts. First part will be choosing items for a picnic basket or writing a poem and the next part will be rating the other competitors stuff without knowing who it is.

Just Maybe Romeo also can decide to give the loser another change and who knows what can happened?

Interesting:

Send me your lady’s link with a small bio and a few greeting words to Romeo. Email:
vreemdevrou@gmail.com

Please no cc.

User name:
Sims Name:
Bio:
Greeting:

Post edited by Alleenmens on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2014
    I've got this also in GG but want to put this link also this side for my friends here...

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/754490.page

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Alleenmens wrote:
    To all the ladies in the Simworld:

Romeo is looking for his Juliet and invites all the ladies to come and visit him in his mansion for a few weeks. There he will get to know them over challenges and each night he will choose a winner that he spent the evening with. The winner can choose where they will spent the night, a stroll next to the beach, a romantic dinner in a restaurant, movies, anything that the girl wants.

However the loser of the challenge will go home.

The Challenges will be from choosing a romantic picnic basket to writing love songs. Challenges will sometimes be in two parts. First part will be choosing items for a picnic basket or writing a poem and the next part will be rating the other competitors stuff without knowing who it is.

Just Maybe Romeo also can decide to give the loser another change and who knows what can happened?

Interesting:

Send me your lady’s link with a small bio and a few greeting words to Romeo.
    Email: vreemdevrou@gmail.com

Please no cc.

User name:
    Sims Name:
    Bio:
    Greeting:

Just hop over to the GG forum...

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/754490.page
    Post edited by Alleenmens on