Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF St. Claire

MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
This is a world by Awesim and apparently was updated for Seasons and Supernatural. I've tried to find a download of this world, but can't seem to come up with it through Google. I'm hoping somebody knows of a good link to the world download.

Help is greatly appreciated!

Mylita
No friends requests, please.

Comments

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited May 2014
    Last I heard that is on the blog of the creator. I would ask over at Awesims -

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited May 2014
    Thanks! I've been there, but the link to the world file no longer works. I was hoping to find it somewhere else.

Mylita
    edited May 2014
    Sorry - I don't have it myself but I have seen a lot of posts about it and know it's quite a fav of a lot of simmers. Maybe someone over at modthesims knows or perhaps some of the simmers over in the store thread - as that is the thread I see that world mentioned the most. That creator has never - to my knowledge - posted anything about their world here. But if I happen to run across it I will be sure and let you know.

Purple_Roses has that world if I recall correctly.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!

edited May 2014
    http://awesims.tumblr.com/

Above is the Awesims tumbler - there is some links and stuff there. Hopefully what you are looking for.

In dreams - I LIVE!

edited May 2014
    Yes, I've explored it at length, but the links are broken. I hold a small hope that I will find it somewhere else.

Thanks for your efforts though!

Mylita
  • PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    edited May 2014
    That is definitely the correct place to go for the world, but it seems the blog the world download was in no longer works. : ( As far as I know, that is the only place you were able to download from. Hopefully she will look into getting it fixed, but who knows when that will be.
    edited May 2014
    Thanks, purple_roses2110! I see from her posts, she is traveling around the world, literally, around the world to many countries. Oh well. Nothing ventured and all that. :lol:

Thanks again!

Mylita
  • sirguylittlesirguylittle Posts: 776 Member
    edited May 2014
    It looks like Sarah's site is back up, so the links should be working now :)
    edited May 2014
    Checked - none of the links work to anything.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• sirguylittlesirguylittle Posts: 776 Member
    edited May 2014
    Writin_Reg wrote:
    Checked - none of the links work to anything.

That's weird, AweSims was working for me since I posted yesterday and still is.

Here is a screen grab taken just a few minutes ago:

Awe_Sims.jpg

Edit: Maybe force a browser reload of the page, bypassing the browser cache? In Firefox it is either Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    edited May 2014
    It looks like Sarah's site is back up, so the links should be working now :)

Yup. It is up for me too. Yaay!!
    edited May 2014
    Yes - after I cleared my firefox cache I am getting the links now. Explorer11 still wouldn't link but Firefox is now fine. Thanks Purple Roses. Now if the OP sees this she can get the download. I figured - what the heck - might as well download it. hehehe

In dreams - I LIVE!