Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can Alien Sims Marry?

I have had Sims that can marry a ghost and have a ghost baby (50% chance) but despite having a high relationship (bar full and status: romantic interest) with an alien, my Sim has no options to go steady or propose (engagement or ask to move in).

Is this correct or do I have a glitch in my game?

Unfortunately the two Sims are star crossed lovers with a baby - the things you do for a badge :)

I had hopes of playing this Alien Sim (jetting around on the spaceship!) and also for him to be a father for the baby. :(

Any ideas on how to improve the alien Sim status to this household than being a visitor?

Thank you in advance. :)

Comments

• auri_so_fineauri_so_fine Posts: 73 Member
    edited June 2014
    Well maybe you can use the cheat and shift + click him into the household. Then do your romance thing. I'm guessing he can't move in because he live in another galaxy.. on another planet.. just try the <CTRL+Shift+C> <testingcheatsenabled true> Then <Shift+Click> on him next time he comes around.
  • NeonitiNeoniti Posts: 12
    edited June 2014
    They can marry as well as they can move in. I would first try to ,,resetsim" both of them - your Sim and the alien.
    If you have University life, you can try to make your Social Sites skill to the level 7 (I think) so you unlock the relationship modifier app and the ,,stranger" relationship option. Then I would make the whole relationship again. It should work. :wink: