Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Disapearing Homes

Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
I uploaded a few lots that I had created earlier this month. They were listed and displayed amongst the lots in the exchange and were in my studio, people were downloading them, now they are missing from the studio. What happened to these lots? What could have made them disapear? Please advise.

Comments

• HIGHTIMES809HIGHTIMES809 Posts: 972 Member
    edited May 2014
    Someone could of found out your password and deleted them . Change your password.
  • Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    edited May 2014
    Someone could of found out your password and deleted them . Change your password.

I would believe this easier if all the lots were deleted but only two were.
  • ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hi, Shadoza! I went to your Studio and found two of your lots that are shown on the preview of your Studio on your Sim page. When I clicked on their icons, I got this message:

Your Exchange upload has been removed by The Sims 3 Web Team. Your upload may have been violating the site's Terms of Service.

If you read the terms of service and don't think that your lots did anything to violate those terms, then I would contact the Sims 3 Web Team and tell them that you think your lots were removed by mistake. Even if it was a mistake it is a pain for you since you will probably have to go to the trouble of uploading them again, but at least you will know what is going on.

Good Luck!

Zoo
    oow785m