Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim won't stop "sneak walking"

I guess that's what it's called. The walk a Sim does when they're trying to sneak away. My teen Sim has pulled alot of pranks lately. She had the "got in trouble" moodlet and just was released from being grounded. Her relationship with her parents is BEST FRIENDS with dad (all the way green) and DISLIKED with mom (all the way red). Sadly daddy died in a fire, leaving her mommy in charge of her!. She now "sneak walks" in the house (to go do her homework, go to shower, go to eat dinner, ect.), even if her mother is right there in the room watching! If she was in trouble, ok fine sneak away from mom and go have fun! But right now, she's "off the hook" and not in trouble! So why is she STILL "sneak walking"? It started out funny as she did it the first few times. She did it to go to her prom since she was grounded. But it's becoming annoying- very quickly! How do I get her to walk like a normal Sim?
...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!

Comments

• LBellLBell Posts: 3,511 Member
    edited May 2014
    Maybe try resetsim.
  • ZoticChickZoticChick Posts: 50 New Member
    edited May 2014
    You can try some of the solutions on this page
    http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/06/bug-sim-is-running-sneaking-everywhere.html

Hope it helps :cry:
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited May 2014
    If resetsim doesn't work, move the family out through Edit Town and move them back in their home.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • MissBeckersMissBeckers Posts: 1,058 New Member
    edited May 2014
    the only thing I found that works is to go to edit town, move sim/family out and move back in.
  • desgoth23desgoth23 Posts: 1 New Member
    you can move to a diff town an stay or move back to fix it
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    desgoth23 wrote: »
    you can move to a diff town an stay or move back to fix it

Thanks for the tip! That said, this conversation's been quiet for a good while now so I am going to lock it. My advice, as always, is to be mindful of when a thread was last active before hopping in and posting.
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top