Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Current DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Started May 21st CLOSED

Comments

• Options
    FryeGuy24FryeGuy24 Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited May 2014
    Street Couture Kids and Teens went the full 2 hours and ended at 36 after.

7 ) Tiki Living Room Set / 164 / 400 / 59% / 2 hours

8 ) Go All In Compilation / / 3400 / % / 2 hours
    9 ) Safari Living: Table Top Baobab / / 25 / % / hours
  • Options
    pangolin22pangolin22 Posts: 250 Member
    edited May 2014
    Still I'm not sure why it has to be the exact same list shuffled in a slightly different order. The tabletop baobab thing worries me a little. It would be nice if they threw in *something* we haven't seen recently to prove it's really a completely different list :)
  • Options
    silencedsongsilencedsong Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited May 2014
    7 ) Tiki Living Room Set / 164 / 400 / % / 2 hrs

Next up -

8 ) Go All In Compilation / 2 hrs
    9 ) Safari Living: Table Top Baobab

edit - 14 min. delay due to wifi acting up; sorry 'bout that.
  • Options
    LemonpawzLemonpawz Posts: 919 Member
    edited May 2014
    Good to see the gang still here :)

Just wanted to say hi. Been dealing with a lot in real life. Battling some depression and anxiety and am now on meds and therapy for it. I haven't really felt like myself so it's been hard to get things done and I lost interest in sims and such for awhile.

Miss you guys and hope everyone is well!
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited May 2014
    Lemonpawz wrote:

Just wanted to say hi. Been dealing with a lot in real life. Battling some depression and anxiety and am now on meds and therapy for it. I haven't really felt like myself so it's been hard to get things done and I lost interest in sims and such for awhile.

I am sorry to hear you are dealing with depression and anxiety, they are terrible things, I have been there. I hope the therapy and meds help you.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited May 2014
    Me1620 wrote:
    With the start of a new rotation, possibly a few more DD stalkers would like to join us in keeping the spreadsheet updated once the rotation starts repeating. Hopefully Frye will vouch for me when I tell you that, despite all the columns and columns of numbers, it is easy to update. I have written instructions. Each deal takes seconds to update.
    FryeGuy24 wrote:

And yes, I will also vouch that maintaining the spreadsheet is really quick and easy, and it would be great to have another volunteer (or a few) to do a bit of maintenance here and there - even if it's just one day a week, or someone from a different time zone who can plug in some of the deals that are "overnight" for Jodi and me in Central time.

I am happy to help if its not too complicated, the spreadsheet has been extremely helpful to me and I would gladly contribute to it. I also live in Australia so I think its day time here when its night there.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited May 2014
    Lemonpawz wrote:

Glad to hear from you. Take good care of yourself and take all the time you need to do so!
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hi Lauren. So glad you popped in to say hello. I hope you are feeling better soon so you can join us more often.

@mikrokitty78 and Catherine. Huge thank you for offering to update the spreadsheet. In order for me to share the spreadsheet editing rights, you need a gmail email account. My gmail address can be found on My Page in About Me. If you would like to check out the spreadsheet and see what is involved, email me and I will email you a sharing link. I will also send you the instructions how to update. If you do not want to set up a gmail account, I will understand.

Judy - Here is a new link to the May 2014 spreadsheet to replace the one you have on page 1. I create a new spreadsheet for each rotation. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XOBtdbrgtHeB9HB7zmd52bKz0f3R3dlndFrp1A0p2WI/edit#gid=860115427

To anyone who comes to view the spreadsheet, remember that I am in the construction stage. As the new deals are entered, the "error" messages will disappear.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited May 2014
    Judy thanks for hosting the new thread and Adrian thanks again for all the hosting you've done.

Lauren glad to see you back here again, we missed you.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited May 2014
    Up now
    8 ) Go all in compilation / 2346 / 3400 / 31 % / 2 hours

Up next
    9 ) Safari living : table top baobab / ? / 25 / ?% / 1 hour
    10 ) Relaxed sweater / ? / 75

Tiki ran full time
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    8 ) Go All In Compilation / 2346 / 3400 / 31% / 2 hrs

Next up -

9 ) Safari Living: Table Top Baobab / 1 hr
    10 ) Relaxed Sweater
  • Options
    ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    edited May 2014
    relaxed sweater coming up after Table Top Baobab

So far old stuff in new order, hope they add a few new things!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Me1620 wrote:
    Hi Lauren. So glad you popped in to say hello. I hope you are feeling better soon so you can join us more often.

@mikrokitty78 and Catherine. Huge thank you for offering to update the spreadsheet. In order for me to share the spreadsheet editing rights, you need a gmail email account. My gmail address can be found on My Page in About Me. If you would like to check out the spreadsheet and see what is involved, email me and I will email you a sharing link. I will also send you the instructions how to update. If you do not want to set up a gmail account, I will understand.

Judy - Here is a new link to the May 2014 spreadsheet to replace the one you have on page 1. I create a new spreadsheet for each rotation. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XOBtdbrgtHeB9HB7zmd52bKz0f3R3dlndFrp1A0p2WI/edit#gid=860115427

To anyone who comes to view the spreadsheet, remember that I am in the construction stage. As the new deals are entered, the "error" messages will disappear.

Thanks I'll get that fixed up there. I kinda fudged the url but I'll figure it out momentarily XD
    My Studio
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    edited May 2014
    Yeah so far all the same stuff, but with different deals, and they're not as good of deals as the last list. They all cost more.

Wonder if they did this just to fix the doubled items and the ones that had an original price change. I don't mind the repeat of them, as there were still things I wanted on the last one, but I also want some new stuff added too.
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited May 2014
    Second list same as the first.

5d460b08-5223-4e60-b012-26fae0eaeaa5.jpg
  • Options
    TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited May 2014
    Good morning!

As I can see, a new list has started. Judy, thank you so much for hosting the new thread and a big thank you goes to Adrian for all the hard work you've done until now.

So far, all of the items on the new list have been on the last one, too. I see some price changes and the %age has also changed. Here is an overview of the deals with a comparison of the past and the new deals:

1 ) May 2014 List: Full Regal Living Set / 487 / 1390 / 65%
    April 2014 List: Full Regal Living Set / 1344 / 1390 / 3%
    April 2014 List: Full Regal Living Set / 344 / 1390 / 76%

2 ) May 2014 List: Futureshock Bedroom / 370 / 1000 / 63%
    April 2014 List: Futureshock Bedroom / 550 / 1000 / 45%
    April 2014 List: Futureshock Bedroom / 220 / 1000 / 78%

3 ) May 2014 List: Hogan’s Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit / 354 / 600 / 41%
    April 2014 List: Hogan’s Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit / 264 / 600 / 56%

4 ) May 2014 List: Everyday Teens Collection / 496 / 1550 / 68%
    April 2014 List: Everyday Teens Collection / 899 / 1550 / 42%

5 ) May 2014 List: Drifter's Desire / 536 / 714 / 25%
    April 2014 List: Drifter's Desire / 729 / 1350 / 46%

6 ) May 2014 List: Street Couture - Kids and Teens / 275 / 393 / 30%
    April 2014 List: Street Couture - Kids and Teens / 368 / 750 / 51%
    April 2014 List: Street Couture - Kids and Teens / 375 / 750 / 50%

7 ) May 2014 List: Tiki Living Room Set / 164 / 400 / 59%
    April 2014 List: Tiki Living Room Set / 132 / 400 / 67%
    April 2014 List: Tiki Living Room Set / 140 / 400 / 65%

8 ) May 2014 List: Go All In Compilation / 3246 / 3400 / 31%
    April 2014 List: Go All In Compilation / 1768 / 3400 / 48%

Most of the deals were better during the last rotation but we can still hope that EA will ad other items or older ones at a better price.

Happy stalking everyone :mrgreen:
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    9 ) Safari Living: Table Top Baobab / 18 / 25 / 28% / 1 hr

Next up -

10 ) Relaxed Sweater / 2 hrs
    11 ) Faire Folk Attire
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    8 ) Go All In Compilation / 2346 / 3400 / 31% / 2 hrs went full time and ended 36 minutes after the hour, 4% claimed

Now up
    9 ) Safari Living: Table Top Baobab / 18 / 25 / 28% / 1 hr

Next up -

10 ) Relaxed Sweater / / / /

11) Faire Folk Attire / / / /
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hello again my friends in new rotation, good luck everyone! :)

10 ) Relaxed Sweater : 49 / 75 / 35% / 2 hr

11 ) Fairy Folk Attire : 00 / 553 / 00% / 2 hr

12 ) Technophobe No More: 00 / 1700 / 00% / 0 hr

will update later! ;)

for no 9, 18 mins left and only 8% claimed so far!

EDIT: New numbers entered!

Wish me luck on TNM, as including PC, I own 33% of it! >.<
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    10 ) Relaxed Sweater / 49 / 75 / 35% / 2 hrs

Next up -

11 ) Faire Folk Attire / 2 hrs
    12 ) Technophobe No More
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    9 ) Safari Living: Table Top Baobab / 18 / 25 / 28% / 1 hr went full time and ended 36 minutes after the hour, 16% claimed.

Now up
    10 ) Relaxed Sweater / 49 / 75 / 35% / 2 hrs

Next up -
    11) Faire Folk Attire / / 553 / % / 2 hrs

12) Technophobe No More / / 1700 / %/ hrs

Edit: fixed mistake :oops:
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    edited May 2014
    Dang it, it really is a remix list, isn't it? Technophobe no more was on the last list 3 times! Next it will be the Uber Sani Sim Toilet. Ah, well, there were a lot of things on the old list people still wanted, so maybe they'll get them this time? And a lot of the prices do seem lower. Still, YAWN.
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Well the Fairy Folk Attire is different though. So hopefully the list will have some surprises in store.
    My Studio
  • Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    edited May 2014
    Ximph wrote:
    Well the Fairy Folk Attire is different though. So hopefully the list will have some surprises in store.

I had Faire Folk Attire as #107 on the old list. Nothing new yet, but we can still hope.

Edit: I don't mind so much when there are repeat sets. There are only so many sets, after all, so there are bound to be some repeats. But when the individual items, like the relaxed sweater and tabletop baobab, are repeating, it just looks like the store team are too lazy to do anything but scramble an already assembled list. I'm pretty confident I could make up a DD list in a day of decent work. I wonder what the theory is behind changing nothing, if that's what's happening?
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited May 2014
    Good morning or afternoon or night.

Hopefully we will see some nice surprises with the new list as it progresses.

Got a question about the MMAO. Last few days I've noticed I am finally not getting offered the worlds that I already own in my offers and I usually got at least 3 or 4 per session. I'm hoping they fixed it. Has anyone else noticed a change in their offers recently?

Will try to help monitor the new list as I can. I still don't have my phone set up to get internet so can't help when working.