Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A simple new idea for Sims 4! + A big thank you to the development crew for all the hard work! <3

I love Sims 4 so far, everything looks amazing and the sims themselves are gorgeous. I was wondering if there could be a thing for Sims to have different colored eyes. Like, a green and blue eyes separately. I knew some people like this and it really creates an interesting and unique look. The idea is simple and quick enough to do so what do you say Sims 4 crew, shall it be added? :D

Tl;dr: Add ability to have two different eye colors in Sims 4! It'd be neat-o if it existed. If not, then CC it is. xD

PS: I love the work done!!! Clothes, hair, sims skin, eyes, emotion, everything is fantastic. The teeth too look much better now. According to Azura's Sim picture, it looks amazing, although I do thing teeth should be a little longer, just a tad,to seem more life-like. But then again, lots of people have different length teeth. Just a suggestion!

PSS: First family I'm creating in game will be Will Vandom, from W.I.T.C.H. comics!

Thank you Sims 4 crew so much for everything, I cannot wait until the game is released to experience this excitement to the fullest!

Yay!
~Aangellulu

Comments

• Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    edited May 2014
    I totally agree! I've always wanted this for my Sims. I've liked the idea of Sims having heterochromia iridis since The Sims 2: Pets, when pets first got the feature. Pets have it, so why not humanoid Sims?
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    edited May 2014
    okester wrote:
    I totally agree! I've always wanted this for my Sims. I've liked the idea of Sims having heterochromia iridis since The Sims 2: Pets, when pets first got the feature. Pets have it, so why not humanoid Sims?

Exactly what I thought!

When I was little and got sick I had a nurse who helped provide injections, and she had natural red (not orange) hair, and green+blue eyes. So mysterious! I always wanted to create that in Sims but unless CC is involved its hard to, plus I want to do it with the eyes Sims 4 currently uses because I like them. I hope it will become possible if not in base game then at least in a future expansion.
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    edited May 2014
    I want this, too! There was a mod for it for Sims 3 (I think on Mod The Sims).

I've known two different people in my life who had differently-colored eyes. One was a woman I worked with who had one hazel eye and one brown. The other was a guy with one blue and one hazel.
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    edited May 2014
    I would use it all the time if it were added. My best friend has one blue and one green, and I love her eyes.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2014
    While were at it I'd like to thank the ts4 team for the beautiful faces they went with this time.

These sims look much more attractive then the ts3 sims did and even ts2 sims did.

Even the beards and faciel hairs look more realistic.

The eyes look more lifelike.
  • Options
    kovu0207kovu0207 Posts: 6,209 Member
    edited May 2014
    That would be amazing, it would be just like the book Graceling <--- Brilliant book if you haven't read it I would definitely recommend.

Graceling_Blade_II_by_AnorienUndomiel.jpg
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    KyliesThoughtsKyliesThoughts Posts: 698 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hey, I think that would be a really cool idea! I would hope that we would be able to pass this on to their children and grandchildren too. :D
  • Options
    HannoieHannoie Posts: 752 Member
    edited May 2014
    Awesome! I really hope they'll do this :)

And yeah, Graceling is a great book!
  • Options
    kovu0207kovu0207 Posts: 6,209 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hey, I think that would be a really cool idea! I would hope that we would be able to pass this on to their children and grandchildren too. :D

Agreed, it would be great to suddenly see a great grandchild inherit different coloured eyes. :D
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited May 2014
    This may be a good idea but (you knew or should have known there would be a but..) everything that can be done in CAS gets generated to the townies the game needs to generate. So, how would they keep every townie from having different colored eyes?

There may be reasons a lot of things never make it into the game. Because anything you can do in CAS can also always be generated by a townie when it comes to their genetics, the clothes they wear, the hair, the skins or whatever.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.