Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GC's Barnacle Bay Makeover *Closed*

1212223242527...Next

Comments

• MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    GreenCats wrote: »
    Yeah, that's a nice feature.

Thanks, I know about the page numbers. I'm not looking forward to going through roughly 150 pages spread across my three creative threads to find new links for all my index posts...although it looks like I may be leaving the forums, in which case I won't have to.

Yeah it's really wonky. Any of the pictures in my forum post where I have altered the size don't show up now...

• ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    @Meagan - Thanks so much!

@ceejay - Aw, thank you! Which curtains do you mean? :)
    You bet you are sooo good at this :) the white curtains in the last pix. Sorry I'm on my phone and not sure if I can learn right now how to retrieve the pix link in the quote
  • rsedorothyrsedorothy Posts: 1,898 Member
    At least I managed to find you EA did one thing right keeping our bookmarks. :D
    rsedorothy wrote: »
    At least I managed to find you EA did one thing right keeping our bookmarks. :D

At least for me it looks like its all of the threads I've posted in, which is a bit much for me :\ because of tech
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited August 2014
    Yeh, it is a lot ceejay, even for me. Feels like I'm getting popups every few seconds. Must be a crazy amount for you.

I think you mean these curtains?

Thumbnail_300x300.png

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?&productId=OFB-SIM3:17628&categoryId=&scategoryId=11529&ppcategoryId=&gender=female&startAt=0
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
    Yeh, it is a lot ceejay, even for me. Feels like I'm getting popups every few seconds. Must be a crazy amount for you.

I think you mean these curtains?

Thumbnail_300x300.png

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?&productId=OFB-SIM3:17628&categoryId=&scategoryId=11529&ppcategoryId=&gender=female&startAt=0

Thanks GC and I thought they looked new to me- I don't have any bb stuff so I think I'll get :) and yea the notifications are a bit intense i hope we can create profiles or turn of some when the site is in full swing
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Braden's and Finola's bedrooms are very nice:) Nice calm colour shades that you have used that is restful for them when sleeping. The birds and tree print on the wall of Braden's room will be a happy sight for him to see when in bed. The pattern on the single beds looks very nice. Very nice window cot alcove. The panda in the cot and the dragon on the floor look cute! The freezer bunny picture is fun for Braden to see when in the cot. It looks great how you have placed the items in the cot alcove, with the green plant and the towel stand in the nook corners either side of the cot, giving a nice look. Very nice pattern that you have used for on the side wall of Finola's room.
    They are nice rooms:)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Hi GC! The nursery and the kids room are adorable! I missed a lot! Was on vacation. Can we recommend other's creations now?
    @ceejay - I hope so too. That would make it a lot better.

@Rose - Thanks so much!

@Yanti - Thank you. What a beautiful avatar you have! There have been no changes to the exchange as yet, so yes, you can still recommend creations. I don't know what will happen with it in the future though.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com

@Rose - Thanks so much!

@Yanti - Thank you. What a beautiful avatar you have! There have been no changes to the exchange as yet, so yes, you can still recommend creations. I don't know what will happen with it in the future though.

@Rose - Thanks so much!

Thanks! I didn't make that avatar! It was a gift from peacemaker_ic. I do not see the exchange here. Have to find my way around here. Wonder if I can just recommend in the old site?
    Yeah, the exchange and old My Pages are still up on the old site. I'm not sure whether they will stay there though.
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    GreenCats, you're thinking of leaving the forums!? :o( Why!? I'd cry if you left!!
    Thanks GC! I will head to the old site then to recommend.
    edited August 2014
    Hi YJ. That's really sweet of you to say. I'm undecided, as I don't want to stop talking with you guys, and I'm not sure where else I'd upload my creations.

It's just that I really, really hate so many of the choices they've made with these new forums. I feel they're going to stress me out, and this is what I do to relax so I'm not sure it's worth it.

I'll probably decide what I want to do some time during the following week, when it becomes clear what's going to happen with the old site.
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    Ah I see, yes I am already freaking a bit I must say... My post count is a little lower here, my joining date is later, I've lost my MyPage, I can't find my Friends List... It's all really confusing :( Hopefully they'll give us more information, and perhaps even make it a little more like the Sims 3 site in the end? The old forums are still read only with a promise to come back in a few days so perhaps this whole thing will move over to the forums on the site? They'll merge, I'm hoping/thinking. And MAYBE they'll actually tell us what's going on! I'm confused as to how people are posting here anyway, I feel like it's been leaked, not released o_O
    YellowJane wrote: »
    Ah I see, yes I am already freaking a bit I must say... My post count is a little lower here, my joining date is later, I've lost my MyPage, I can't find my Friends List... It's all really confusing :( Hopefully they'll give us more information, and perhaps even make it a little more like the Sims 3 site in the end? The old forums are still read only with a promise to come back in a few days so perhaps this whole thing will move over to the forums on the site? They'll merge, I'm hoping/thinking. And MAYBE they'll actually tell us what's going on! I'm confused as to how people are posting here anyway, I feel like it's been leaked, not released o_O

Me too Jane! I am so confused! It is a shame that we have no studio anymore too!
    Hopefully those are the sorts of things they'll be able to iron out @YellowJane. Still, I'm not optimistic about the future of the forums.

Opened a wordpress account earlier today and will probably be moving my stuff over there when I find the time.
    Finished the playroom and patio. Colours and lighting look a bit dodgy because I took the pictures at a bad time of day.

Screenshot-2-32.jpg
    Screenshot-5-23.jpg
    Screenshot-4-32.jpg
    Screenshot-6-24.jpg
    Screenshot-7-18.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    The playroom looks very nice :smile: It looks great how you have an art nook in the corner for the child sims to have fun painting on, and have one of their paintings proudly placed nearby on the wall. The flower floor rug looks nice, and nice patterning on the pouffe chairs. Great toy corner! The little sim looks cute peeking out of the box! Very nice patio area for the little sims to enjoy playing on the activity table or riding the spring riders there in the sunshine and enjoying being out in the air. The flowers look so very pretty around the edges of the patio! It looks great how you have the open doors!
    The WIP is looking great! :smile:
    Thank you, Rose. Your comments have brought me so many happy moments. You are a very special person and I feel very lucky to know you.
    edited August 2014
    Thank you to everyone who has supported me in this thread! I really, really appreciate it :)

Unfortunately, I do not feel I am going to be able to get on with the new forums, so I am closing this thread, though I will still continue to work on my Barnacle Bay project, and upload my creations to the exchange.

I have just set up a wordpress blog at www.gcsims.com. Once I get some time, I will set everything up over there and make that the new showcase for my creations.

Happy Simming! xxx
    :'(:'( I am sorry to see you go! I will miss you GC! ((Hugs)) xxx
  • gypsy54gypsy54 Posts: 484 Member
    I am sorry to see you go GC, but I can completely understand, this forum is a mess. I have put your new site into my favourites and will be happily following your progress on BB and any of your other creations. I just hope they don't mess with the exchange as well. Hugs.