Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lord And Lady's Ball ....Video Using The Tutor of Tudor Set .........Gurus Welcome

For centuries the Kingdom of Simptopia has lived in peace and every year they celebrate that peace with an annual ball.It is customary that the opening ceremony dance is performed by the Lord and Lady of the castle and that is where our story begins.....

Turn up your volume and enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0BBj83CSVc&feature=youtu.be
Screenshot_zpsd7bab662.jpg
I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif

Comments

• Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited May 2014
    Cute video, Craven. The entire time I watched it, I kept looking at the Lady, just in shock that she can dance so well in a dress like that! LOL.

(If I wore a dress like that, I wouldn't be able to breathe, let alone, dance! LOL).

Thank you for sharing!! :)

EDIT:

If you're taking requests, besides Bon Jovi 8) , I just thought it would be nice to see a video featuring Nancy Sinatra singing, "These boots are made for walkin'"... just sayin' :lol: ). *hugs*
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    edited May 2014
    Your dance video is great! :) Great background setting for the video! It looks great how you set up the the two thrones. The floor mats look regal. The purple recolouring of the crown drapes looks nice and royal. The castle texture of the walls and floors looks great. The outfits that that sims are wearing look very nice. Nice creating of the sims. It looks nice how you have done the sims' faces.
    Great video and setting for it! :)
  • AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited May 2014
    LOL When I danced in gowns like that it certainly didn't look like that! Very cute!

199240_1907368965708_3905806_n.jpg

Just in case you doubt I really do wear gowns like that... LOL
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2014
    Ty all for watching<3 And Ty AmaraRena for the lovely picture of you.It will never beat the one of you in black in the graveyard,that one is friggin sweet.Your wardrobe must be ridiculously full of goodies and cool outfits. :mrgreen: And accessories bet you have lots and lots of accessories
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    edited May 2014
    Very entertaining video. :lol: :thumbup:
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    edited May 2014
    Having routing dramas in the kingdom of Bridgeport (which has served me well enough in the past) so I needed a laugh. Thanks
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,659 Member
    edited May 2014
    my daughter and I love watching your video :thumbup:
  • Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hee hee - I did not expect that combination (Tudor and MC Hammer)! :lol:
    Amara - your dress is beautiful!
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    edited May 2014
    Great stuff as ever - very clever, cute and funny :D
    edited May 2014
    Ty all for watching<3 And Ty AmaraRena for the lovely picture of you.It will never beat the one of you in black in the graveyard,that one is friggin sweet.Your wardrobe must be ridiculously full of goodies and cool outfits. :mrgreen: And accessories bet you have lots and lots of accessories

A girl can never have too many accessories. LOL
    edited May 2014
    Krisha880 wrote:
    Hee hee - I did not expect that combination (Tudor and MC Hammer)! :lol:
    Amara - your dress is beautiful!

Thanks! I had fun making that one!
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited May 2014
    Love the video, Craven!! And love the dress, Amara!! Absolutely gorgeous! :)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    edited May 2014
    Very entertaining!
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited May 2014
    Haha! I love it :D
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited May 2014
    Loved your video and designs in their outfits,it was beautiful.
  • EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited May 2014
    awesome vid, your majesty :shock: :mrgreen:
    oow785m