Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(Pg 6 Current Version; save file TBA) Evermore Falls: An Everything World!

Comments

• ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    edited May 2014
    I can't wait to see the final project, the funny thing is I was storming up an idea like this in my crazy head a few years ago. I wanted to collaborate worlds together. But to my discovery, CAW just wasn't easy to do for me so I scrapped this, and here I see it's coming to life, makes me a very happy simmer, I'm so glad you had this same idea. And I'm honored you want to use some of my studio builds for this. :mrgreen:
    This. My son tried to create a world using CAW but for some reason it would not install correctly, it was gitchy and really hard to use. That was 18 months ago... Maybe he should try again...? [I am just thinking out loud.. :lol:]
    Anyway, Ash, I love the look of this world, I love all the different elements you are incorporating and I feel honoured that you wish to use a lot from my studio :)
    *huge big hugs* Good luck with this project. I will keep an eye on this page :D

Awe, Kate! Thank you so much! *BIG HUGS*

Your son could try again...Sandra has been working in CAW for a good while, so she knows a lot of ins and outs. In order for me to do this kind of world to her caliber, I'd need like 2 years of practice, hahaha.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hello all , hope your having lots of simming fun. Im liking what im seeing with the developing world your all creating. I especially like the beach island.

Keep up the creativity, all the best .

and i will book mark this for future.
    h2xmsbl]

• AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited May 2014
    Bookmark'd the thread, can't wait to see what progress you will make in the coming months. ^_^
    edited May 2014
    calmorezoo wrote:
    Hello all , hope your having lots of simming fun. Im liking what im seeing with the developing world your all creating. I especially like the beach island.

Keep up the creativity, all the best .

and i will book mark this for future.

Awe, thanks, Calmorezoo! I'll have to tell Sandra to come on here and take her compliments too, hehe! :wink:
    edited May 2014
    AznSensei wrote:
    Bookmark'd the thread, can't wait to see what progress you will make in the coming months. ^_^

Thanks for the support! You rock! :thumbup:
  • Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    edited May 2014
    This is type of world for which I'm attempting for many months. :thumbup:
    Thank you so much that you have token this project: I'm not able to make this type of magic with CAW and I hope that your world will be soon ready for playing in it.
    My studio is poor, but obviously, feel free to use everything you'll find there. Now I've redownloaded my KehoeSPictures roof_up_small.jpg film studio for verify, if this is still working. It have made problems with broken patch 1.55 (built with Supernatural), because it has LN film studio hidden underground on 20x30 lot. It is working again and it may be interesting for you (needed only correct 4 tiles of balcony with CFF, where is it on very edge of lot). No CC, no CAP.
    Bookmarkingicon_bookmark.gif and I can't wait for play in it!
    (Hoping in deepest hollow of my heart there will be too some victorian and colonial quarter).
    Edited, because checked my lot and added link.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
    edited May 2014
    This is type of world for which I'm attempting for many months. :thumbup:
    Thank you so much that you have token this project: I'm not able to make this type of magic with CAW and I hope that your world will be soon ready for playing in it.
    My studio is poor, but obviously, feel free to use everything you'll find there. Now I've redownloaded my KehoeSPictures roof_up_small.jpg film studio for verify, if this is still working. It have made problems with broken patch 1.55 (built with Supernatural), because it has LN film studio hidden underground on 20x30 lot. It is working again and it may be interesting for you (needed only correct 4 tiles of balcony with CFF, where is it on very edge of lot). No CC, no CAP.
    Bookmarkingicon_bookmark.gif and I can't wait for play in it!
    (Hoping in deepest hollow of my heart there will be too some victorian and colonial quarter).
    Edited, because checked my lot and added link.

You are very welcome, but Sandra is the real star, here. I had this idea floating in my brain for what type of world I would like, which has the features I listed on the first page, but I, too, didn't know how to work CAW enough. She has morphed my ideas into the world you see right now. :mrgreen:

So, though I'm on here mainly to reply since she's working away on the world, she's the one who should get just as much, if not more, praise! :thumbup:

You're in luck! The custom house version will have Victorians and Colonials, since that is what Sandra loves to build (she uses real floor plans she finds to make them authentic)! I will ask if she will put some Victorians and Colonials in the EA version too, just without any store. :wink:

P.S. What a lovely little lot you've made! Sent it to Sandra to see if she thinks we could use another picture lot somewhere. Will check your studio, too. 8)
    edited May 2014
    We are still planning out everything, but here are a few aerial photos to give you a better idea. :wink:

Aerial of main island:

[img]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5489/13917878378_07cb55faa4_o.png "width=640"[/img]

Islands:

[img]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7323/14124560853_803d54792c_o.png "width=640"[/img]

France:

[img]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7447/14101394172_5997fe7177_o.png "width=640"[/img]

China:

[img]https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2936/14104904394_9b07db5bd0_o.png "width=640"[/img]

Egypt (not much planned yet):

[img]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7347/14104885064_562b957cc0_o.png "width=640"[/img]

Mountains and Future Island:

[img]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7345/13917872910_1a3ccb5743_o.png "width=640"[/img]

Volcano Beach and tiny island:

[img]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7409/14101251611_9e68e5afc7_o.png "width=640"[/img]

Island:

[img]https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2927/13917845289_83c1bc455b_o.png "width=640"[/img]
  • SandraKBSandraKB Posts: 385 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hello everyone
    I finaly made it to the forum and I see I have many lovely coments on the world that we are working on, thank you very much for the kindness and support you have all shown us.

Bily_jednorozec thank you for volunteering your studio and we will gladly be useing it in the world.

I am not an expert at this but I have enough experience with CAW for us to be able to create a dream world for Ashley and if anyone may have an idea for another world I would be glad to build it. In the next week or two I will be releasing a beta version of this world, If anyone wants to beta test this world please let us know all volunteers are welcome we will need at least 5 different people so that we can work out all the kinks before we release the full version. If you are going to volunteer I will need you email address because I will use google drive to send you the beta version. In the next few days I will post more updated pics to show the progress of the world.

Once more I thank each and every one of you for your support and your kindness.

If you want to beta test the world please let me or Ashley know thank you. :):wink:

edited May 2014
    Here is our official e-mail for the world: evermorefalls@gmail.com

If you want to try our betas when they are released, or have any comments/questions, please e-mail us! One of us will always answer. :mrgreen:
  • Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hi, Ashley and Sandra!
    As said, my studio is poor for Sims 3 creatures (lots and sims), because I'm spending so much time to understand, how to modify EA's content at my liking. Mostly is it composed from unlocked stencils and now I'm searching to understand, how to make EA's roof decorations show in Edit town, because I don't like to see nude flooring.
    I don't know, if next week I'll have internet, because I should use my old PC with only 4GB of RAM and Sims3 without store content only up to Supernatural. But after getting back this PC (which I'm using now) I can't wait to turn building.
    I'm very interested about yours new world and can't wait at beta-version. It is big temptation for me to build in it (now using for my experiments my only-roads world).
    SandraKB wrote:
    I am not an expert at this but I have enough experience with CAW for us to be able to create a dream world for Ashley and if anyone may have an idea for another world I would be glad to build it.
    I'll second idea of purple_roses2110 about Savannah (GA) :oops: . Since 2010 many simmers were searching this world for download and a few days a go I've not find nothing similar. It has many green areas, haunted victorian buildings, rich history and many mysteries.
    Here are some maps of Savannah Historical District:
    http://www.theydrawandtravel.com/maps/savannah-georgia-historic-district-michael-karpovage
    http://www.mappery.com/map-of/Savannah-Historic-District-map
    http://www.savannahchamber.com/about-savannah/maps/historic-district-map
    Good luck and thank You!
    @ Ashley: Thank you so much for FR, accepted and leaved message on yours page.
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
    edited May 2014
    New Picture of Egypt! The river is supposed to be symbolic of the Nile River. :mrgreen:

[img]https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2916/13923004467_e290e2a84f_o.png "width=640"[/img]
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hi :D

So you're not linking the test world here or posting feedback? :(

• Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited May 2014
    ashcrash19,

It looks Awesome so far, and it doesn't even look you added many of the buildings yet.
    edited May 2014
    Rflong7 wrote:
    Hi :D

So you're not linking the test world here or posting feedback? :(

We planned to ask/have a few people do the very first tiny beta (you can be one of them, if you'd like) and then release the beta to everyone else so it's easier to keep track of feedback. At least, I think. I will let Sandra explain, haha.

There will definitely be a beta posted on this website, just not sure if it will be the very first one ever or not. :D

Edited the e-mail portion of the page to make better sense, my apologies for any confusion!
    edited May 2014
    Damienf519 wrote:
    ashcrash19,

It looks Awesome so far, and it doesn't even look you added many of the buildings yet.

Hi! Thank you so much!

Nope, still laying down lots, but we will be starting with rabbitholes soon, I think. :mrgreen:
    edited May 2014
    Hello Rflong7,
    I apologize for any confusion :oops: ! I will definitely will be releasing a test beta here on the forum, but for now I need just a few tester's within a week.
    It would be easier to keep track of feedback, This is so I can fix any problems that you or anyone might find.
    I am unable to test it myself because TS3 won't let me edit in game with CAW, and yes I did delete the cache files as needed. Never the less it didn't work. This is also why I would like to have a few testers befor the full beta release.
    The world currently has 349 lots. If you would like to test it please let me know :D.
  • LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited May 2014
    SandraKB wrote:
    I am not an expert at this but I have enough experience with CAW for us to be able to create a dream world for Ashley and if anyone may have an idea for another world I would be glad to build it.

I want to thank you & Ashley for putting together this project! :thumbup:
    Looks great so far, esp the waterfalls & tropical-type areas! :mrgreen:
    I am keeping this bookmarked so I have no way to loose it!

I do have another idea for a separate world :oops:
    It has been requested by me, & many others, on these forums, & other sites:
    An Asian World!
    :XD:
    As in, LOTS & LOTS of BAMBOO, WATERFALLS, & everything Asian!
    I struggled with trying to make buildings, & eventually quit.
    Use any exp pks, stuff pks, Store sets, etc.. (but no CC of course :wink: )

Since there is no way to know if the Store will ever make this, I am hoping for someone to try it.
    CAW scares me, so I never tried using it...yet...
    I also heard if you don't use a routing tool of some kind, as final step, the world becomes a fail. I am too nervous to try this yet, if ever.
    As it is, I'm still mad EA borked the World Editor & we can't plop down lots everywhere we want (like we used to) :evil:

PLEASE consider it.
    What you are now doing is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.
    THANK YOU both! :mrgreen:
    edited May 2014
    SandraKB wrote:

I want to thank you & Ashley for putting together this project! :thumbup:
    Looks great so far, esp the waterfalls & tropical-type areas! :mrgreen:
    I am keeping this bookmarked so I have no way to loose it!

I do have another idea for a separate world :oops:
    It has been requested by me, & many others, on these forums, & other sites:
    An Asian World!
    :XD:
    As in, LOTS & LOTS of BAMBOO, WATERFALLS, & everything Asian!
    I struggled with trying to make buildings, & eventually quit.
    Use any exp pks, stuff pks, Store sets, etc.. (but no CC of course :wink: )

Since there is no way to know if the Store will ever make this, I am hoping for someone to try it.
    CAW scares me, so I never tried using it...yet...
    I also heard if you don't use a routing tool of some kind, as final step, the world becomes a fail. I am too nervous to try this yet, if ever.
    As it is, I'm still mad EA borked the World Editor & we can't plop down lots everywhere we want (like we used to) :evil:

PLEASE consider it.
    What you are now doing is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.
    THANK YOU both! :mrgreen:

Thank you very much for the kindness and support, I would be more then happy to help you out on this project. I already have a few blank islands saved from other project's I had made for myself, with water falls and palm trees that I can use for your world.
  • LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited May 2014
    SandraKB wrote:
    Thank you very much for the kindness and support, I would be more then happy to help you out on this project. I already have a few blank islands saved from other project's I had made for myself, with water falls and palm trees that I can use for your world.
    :XD: :thumbup: :mrgreen:
    You know, they really need a "bouncing smilie" here! :lol:

That's fantastic! Thanks!
    I never saw a world filled with lots of tall bamboo trees yet, so I hope it works out.
    Can the palm trees even be replaced with tall bamboo - or would that create
    holes/routing fails"?

In the meantime, I look forward to your current project :wink:
  • CaptainTHPS4CaptainTHPS4 Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited May 2014
    Wow, looks like a massive undertaking but I love "everything" worlds. Good luck!
    My YouTube Channel!
    youtube.com/IronSeagull
    edited May 2014
    Egypt Nile River:

14093577616_ca449d2a8e_o.png

Main island--supernatural area:

14113662572_64c73be8da_o.png
    edited May 2014
    Wow, looks like a massive undertaking but I love "everything" worlds. Good luck!

Thanks, Captain! :wink:
  • bluedolphin1471bluedolphin1471 Posts: 8 New Member
    edited May 2014
    Lovely looking world. Good luck with it.

Quick question if someone doesn't have many store bought worlds will it still work?
  • christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hi Ash! :) Love the outlay of the world, you and your friend are doing a brilliant job. :) The Nile part I really like! :) :thumbup: :thumbup:
    FEvr1sR.gif