Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Teen sim removed from household?

Greetings,

This is the first time this has happened to me. I went to change my sons diaper, and my teen sim (my sims sister) was out after curfew and skipped school once (the curfew was a couple of times I think) I was watching from the changing table but couldn't do anything at the time due to my lil one.

When I came back to the computer I noticed she was no longer in my family and was removed from the household, and like a smart one, I closed all notifications so I didn't see why =(.

She's still in the friends window, but I can only text her, I cannot call / invite her over.

Just wondering what exactly caused this, and if I can fix it, though I have a slight clue as to the cause.

Comments

• Options
    SimsSimmerie3333SimsSimmerie3333 Posts: 1,008 New Member
    edited April 2014
    sounds to me its a glitch.

go to the edit town and go to the copy of all the sims. if their is a copy of her already in the computer, just have her move in the home. maybe this way you can have her interact with the family.

sometimes when I delete a character from the game, their is a save copy of the sim and I just put the sim back into the home they are missing from.

good thing sims 3 also saves sims that are already made in the game and the ones you make yourself...

good luck.
  • Options
    HenwenHenwen Posts: 188 Member
    edited April 2014
    Would resetSim work?
    Did you save the previous games? I would play one of those, then the sister would still be there. Also when something gets botched up in a game I'm playing - I don't save it. ;)
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited April 2014
    Actually, I believe a teen sim will disappear from the family if they are caught out after curfew like 3 times. I don't know if it's they are taken by the social worker or what, because I've never let my sims stay out after curfew for fear of this happening. But I have read lots of threads about it on here. You might be able to search the posts and see if you can find an old thread about it (with this forums search, that is iffy on if it'll work).
    p8L4V6v.png