Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    edited April 2014
    @Unlockedinferno: Yep, it seems like Gus is not really partner material at this stage. I hope Charlotte gets the 'Get Married to Jared' wish because I think he will be better husband material!

I don't always follow the wishes that come up because they don't always fit into the story I have going. I'm a bit worried that one of my sims, who has had thirteen children, had a wish come up yesterday for another child!! I don't think I'll grant that wish :)
    edited April 2014
    @Rawkxy: This seems like a good start to your story. I like the idea of high school sweethearts (whether romantic or just good friends) so please continue on :)
    edited April 2014
    MayaRose1138- Your superhero duo are fun

Thank you :) I'm quite looking forward to playing with them. I just have to work out the best town to put them in, what their careers should be (because I don't think they can register 'superhero' as a self-employed career!) and finalise their names :)
    edited April 2014
    TadOlson wrote:
    MayaRose1138 Hi there!I'm glad you decided to fence off the pool and I do that to all outdoor community pools so I can lock it up in the winter.

My sims have never gone to the community pool on their own so I've never been worried about that. The summer gnome in the Miller household wasn't too happy about the pool getting fenced off though - then it hung around the fence too long and Daniel kicked it over! And I have my suspicions about the halloween gnome and the smashed pumkpins inside the house...
    edited April 2014
    MayaRose1138: Wow, I wish my randomized sims turned out that pretty! Mine all look like they waltzed out of cheap plastic surgery :lol:

Thank you :) I know the feeling!! I had to go through so many sims to find a good male one, and some of the ones who come up when I go into CAS aren't nearly that good-looking :) If I could get my uploads working, I would download the two superheros for people to customise for their own use but it keeps saying 'export failure'. I don't know how I'm going to get my sims uploaded to the exchange!!!!
    edited April 2014
    I have a quick question for anyone who can answer: looking at my installed content on the launcher, it says that I have things like a Colosseum and other building as Build Objects but where would I find them in game? They haven't shown up in Edit Town, so where might they be? Some of them are old medieval style buildings that I want for my fairy game but can't find them to put them anywhere.
  • KatieTerrorFaceKatieTerrorFace Posts: 480 Member
    edited April 2014
    Forgot to post an update. :P

So, as part of her LTW is to own a bar, Marina started putting time into getting familiar with the ones that have recently sprung up in Twinbrook after work (Because of course, there's none there by default).

First one she got familiar with was Red Radish, a Japanese-inspired fusion bar and grill spot. There was one just like it in Starlight Shores when she lived there, and she had enjoyed it, so she definitely wanted to hop into this one first.

(Most of the fun stuff is in the basement floor. The above ground is just a lobby)

7iac0Ak.jpg

Just tasting the drinks and meeting the mixologists.

1nzPbId.jpg

And then...

ClqfJZq.jpg

No worries, he had shorts on. Apparently had a dip in the hot tub. x)

fLZlTN8.jpg

Then Marina went about meeting the townies who were visiting the club. She was able to meet Shamus Drudge. They hit it off really well, and things even got a little intimate quick.

c8X14aQ.jpg

But she wasn't there for such things, so cooled things off with an ink blot test!

VWaWlwA.jpg

She'll try to keep in touch and just see if they can start something later on when she's settled into town.

j9gTEJJ.jpg

x)

edited April 2014
    I have a quick question for anyone who can answer: looking at my installed content on the launcher, it says that I have things like a Colosseum and other building as Build Objects but where would I find them in game? They haven't shown up in Edit Town, so where might they be? Some of them are old medieval style buildings that I want for my fairy game but can't find them to put them anywhere.

When in Build Mode for community lots, there's a section for Community Objects. You'll find stuff like rabbit hole buildings and whatnot there. :P

Edit:

q7d3uTY.png

Should look like that. ^^
  • Simmer999Simmer999 Posts: 863 Member
    edited April 2014
    So it doesn't look like there's any way I can recover that save. SO, I'm going to do something new that doesn't require such a massive house (I'll try to recreate it sometime though). I'm thinking about doing some kind of legacy challenge. Any recommendations? And please don't say Alphabetcy, Rainbowcy, Prettacy, or Uglacy.
  • and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    edited April 2014
    MayaRose1138- Your superhero duo are fun

Thank you :) I'm quite looking forward to playing with them. I just have to work out the best town to put them in, what their careers should be (because I don't think they can register 'superhero' as a self-employed career!) and finalise their names :)
    Deciding which town is always hard. Oh wouldn't it be cool if you could register as a self employed superhero though :P

FuzzySlipers45- I'm glad you're enjoying Twinbrook :D

KatieTerrorFace- Did you build that Japanese bar? It looks great :D
    I'm glad that guy had shorts on, that could have been scary :lol:
    It's nice Marina met Shamus even if they don't get romantic she might have made a great friend.
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    edited April 2014
    Simmer999 wrote:
    So it doesn't look like there's any way I can recover that save. SO, I'm going to do something new that doesn't require such a massive house (I'll try to recreate it sometime though). I'm thinking about doing some kind of legacy challenge. Any recommendations? And please don't say Alphabetcy, Rainbowcy, Prettacy, or Uglacy.

:( Sorry about your save. I don't really know about any legacy challenges but you can go here and see what sounds interesting for you
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/362585.page
    2wn09yb.jpg
    edited April 2014
    I'm going to do a DITFT challenge, starting with the same Sim. Story beginning should be up soon.

I'm going to be playing here: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=3159.0 with the ALGPSnSs version.
    edited April 2014

When in Build Mode for community lots, there's a section for Community Objects. You'll find stuff like rabbit hole buildings and whatnot there. :P

Edit:

q7d3uTY.png

Should look like that. ^^

Okay. I had a look and I can't find that in my game. I did notice that the medieval buildings I had downloaded are in the Medieval world mentioned by Nik24x7 so in the end, I do have them :) But if I want them anywhere else, I might be able to save them to the library and use them that way. Although I don't know where the Colosseum or where on earth it came from in the first place...
    edited April 2014
    IMPORTANT NOTE: The parts of the story related to the pictures are UNDER the pictures.

CHAPTER 1: WAKING UP AND THE FIRST DAY

screenshot_original.jpg

All she knew was that she woke up on an empty lot. 1,800 cash was in her pockets and nothing in the bank. No memories were in her mind.

screenshot_original.jpg

Using this money, she set up a shelter. The only things inside were a tent bag and a light.

(Here goes a picture of her looking at her phone that refused to upload)

She decided that the best way to figure out who she was would be to look through her phone. The first thing she found was her name. Amy Valentin. The next thing she found wasn't as obvious as that. It was a list of names. Briefly skimming through the list, no names rung a bell. Tate Bledsoe? Nope. Farrah Angel? Nope. The only name she recognized was her own. Eventually, she just gave up.

screenshot_original.jpg

Unsure of what to do next, she decided to buy plants and fish from the supermarket. This left her with no cash.

(Here goes a picture of her playing guitar that refused to upload)

After planting the plants, she went a an underground lounge called The Under. She played guitar for a while, but no one showed up, not even the mixologist! After a while, she left.

screenshot_original.jpg

She was about to go home, but someone caught her eye.
    "Hello." she said. "My name is Amy Valentin."
    "Hi." the man replied. "I'm Tate Bledsoe. Nice to meet you."
    She help back a gasp. Tate Bledsoe? That was the second name on the list, right after her's!
    "Have you done anything, memorable? in your life?" Amy asked.
    "I wish I knew. The only thing I remember is waking up in this gazebo this morning. The people from The Under were fortunately there, and took me in as a bouncer."
    The mystery suddenly got stranger. This man had the same thing happen as what happened to her!
    After talking for a while, she realized it was midnight. She said goodbye to her new friend and returned home.

screenshot_original.jpg

She turned in for the night right when she got home. She hoped that her next day wouldn't be as weird.

But she had no clue.

What do you think of the story so far? Should I get Amy and Tate together? Also, I've never done a story before. Should my updates be longer, shorter, or just like this?
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    edited April 2014
    and-it-is-on: Megan is so gorgeous! I must have her in my games so that she can make babies with Jake since he's my heir! I can't wait to see Tegan hybrids! :D

KatieTerrorFace: Yeah, no offense to the shirtless guy, but that nose just isn't doing it for me. :lol: I do like Seamus though. :)

Simmer999: I like it so far and can't wait to see where you go with it. I think that Amy and Tate should spend some time getting to know each other before deciding. A sim may seem perfect on the outside, but may turn out to be a real jerk. Also, make the updates a length you feel comfortable with. :)
    edited April 2014
    LunBeauty wrote:
    Simmer999: I like it so far and can't wait to see where you go with it. I think that Amy and Tate should spend some time getting to know each other before deciding. A sim may seem perfect on the outside, but may turn out to be a real jerk. Also, make the updates a length you feel comfortable with. :)

Thanks for the advice! Another update soon. Probably will consist of her getting to know Tate and her meeting another guy.
    edited April 2014
    Also, I should add that I have saved this twice and put them both on a flash drive. It would be pretty hard for all four to go away.
  • RawkxyRawkxy Posts: 43 New Member
    edited April 2014
    JIuKgwA.jpg
    We've added a new member to the family. Silver the wolfdog :P Here she is with Marikah and the Chickens!
    @Rawkxy beautiful pictures, Marikah is absolutely stunning. Good looking of getting some money together for more furniture.
    Thank you very much :) George has been working very hard and is now knee deep in the red-tape of the government! It pays well and they've been able to fill in all the essentials: Kitchen, Bathroom, Laundry, Bedroom + even started on the Living room!
    McSMCJv.jpg
    biRadhv.jpg
    Rawkxy- Aw I thought you were going to say George and Markiah broke up. I'm glad he is coming back, they are cute together :D
    Good luck with getting more furniture, it would be a fun challenge. They will appreciate things more that way :wink:
    I agree! Much funner to make them work for it lol!
    Here they are celebrating their newly installed kitchen :)
    cBAd9Mn.jpg
    LunBeauty wrote:
    Rawkxy: I don't think I've seen you before. Welcome to the thread! Your sims are so good looking Marikah is gorgeous! I love her dark hair and red lipstick. It contrasts nicely with her fair skin. :)
    Thank you! I have never really posted before, only lurked :)
    I was trying to make her look South American hopefully it worked out :3 Thank you very much.
    Rawkxy Welcome! Aww, that picture of George and Markiah playing in the water is so precious. What a beautiful farmhouse! That covered porch is gorgeous! Who needs furniture anyways :wink:
    Hahaha I appreciate that, it was my first build in a long time. I haven't played since IP came out I just got the CDs from my mom and reinstalled the a few days ago so I'm a bit rusty :P

@dreamerz13 I love Vanessa's funky hair color! And Sienna has such pretty eyes. Looking forward to seeing more of them.

@FuzzySlipers45 Her house is awesome, fits her lifestyle perfectly. I'm sure she'll find alien life one day...

and-it-is-on Megan is so adorable! I absolutely love the dress she's wearing in the first few pictures.

Simmer999 Love the concept, can't wait to see how it unfolds.

Hope I didn't miss anyone, the thread exploded with posts since I looked last XD

• Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited April 2014
    Pg. 6

@simlish1 How nice to see Liam in a game. I played him once. It was fun. Oooh a wedding and a baby congrats.

Lincoln is too cute. Wow trying for another baby already? Well if you have to have kids get them done and over with quick.

Wow Lincoln is a cutie and that pic of Liam holding him is precious. He really loves his son it is obvious.

Welcome to the world Nelson. Too bad no more kids. I was hoping for a lovely looking girl. Oh well Lincoln and Nelson are a handful I bet.

Cute update.

@dreamerz13 Yeah his father knows he is toast if Shrek doesn't go through with the marriage lol. Shrek wants to help his father, but he is chafing at the controlling his life scenario. He is cutting off his nose to spite his face as he don't care if he can be happy with Fiona. He doesn't appreciate his life being run for him as none of us would lol.

Thanks for commenting and following. I appreciate it.

@MikeZumi Love Flint's eyes. He is a real killer with those looks.

@dreamerz13 :shock: How freaky a in born game sim looks like a teacher you had. Wow lol.

Pg. 7

@Fuzzy Thanks for reading. What fun would it be if I did a story like the one in the theaters as nobody would read already knowing what would happen lol? I am glad you are enjoying. I know that Shrek isn't seeing the big picture yet, as he is resentful of his life being run by his father.

@simmer999 Soooo sorry you lost your save. That house design was amazing.

@LBell I love when people make simselves. I couldn't torture my sims like that lol. Ha ha I love when you can do things in game you wouldn't or couldn't do in real life like destroying the earth lol.

I hate burglars. I have had more than a few, but not too many thankfully.

Great update. Hope you can find time to post more soon.

@IreneSwift Don't you hate when your best well laid plans get changed by those sims? Like having more children then you want, and they just make you feel sorry for them and you give them what they want? Well five is a lot, but I know the sims love you for it. :-)

I love Rose's eyes. They are so expressive and beautiful.

Wow adopting two kids. Oleander looks somewhat like the family, but Liatris not so much lol. Liatris what a unique name. I would never have thought of a name like that. I might have to use it.

Wow nice basement/rec room. You did a good job expanding the house.

Pg. 8

@TadOlson Don't you hate when you get up early to get things done and something like a sink breaking unexpectedly takes up the extra time? lol

Well it is good they had time to play a little chess before bed after working so hard.

@Aihou So nice to see someone playing the sims 2. I liked the genetics especially with the pets better, but graphic wise I like sims 3 best.

Another sim family who adopted. Good for them. Jake is cute.

@Rawkxy Well welcome, welcome, welcome. Another new simmer joins the fun. Hooray! Sorry you couldn't figure out the old thread, but glad you could this one. :-)

Aww there is nothing more romantic than high school sweethearts hooking up and staying together after high school. Of course living in Isla Paradiso a paradise helps I imagine. lol.

I love seeing young lovers have fun. Splashing in the water, taking a boat ride etc. She is so pretty.

Oooh so sad. Poor Marikah thinks he is going away and going to forget her I bet. That is hard.

Wow going away and having a parent die while you are gone is beyond rough.

I am glad to see he came back and now they are starting a new life in Appaloosa Plains.

Well who needs furniture when you are in love. Great job on the building. Lots of room for those kiddos to come.

Can't wait to see more.

@dreamerz13 Wow she got an ivy in the mailbox? Cool. My sims don't get presents as they aren't allowed to be celebrities and marriages happen hit and miss in my game. I usually hook them up and forget to marry them lol.

Well maybe Sienna will get her wish to be romantic with Vanessa. That plant could be a start to something more.

Oh oh Vanessa is dating Sienna's brother? I see drama brewing here. Not to mention another guy? Wow a four way triangle lol.

See leave sims to their own devices and they usually straighten out. Glad Olivia gave up her obsession and is experiencing life more. Wish I could lol.

Wow I guess the being obnoxious tactic worked lol. Good for Olivia. What is the guys name?

Cute update. I really like Olivia.

@and-it-is-on "Waves" glad to see you found us. Yeah with the new folks on here this thread has new life again. Loving it. Yep Precious Hope is very very happy lol. Thanks for reading Shrek and commenting. I appreciate it.

@Fuzzy Wow what an original idea for your story. A scientist investigating UFO's. This looks very promising. Yep Mizuki sure is a smartie.

With her profession good thing she is a loner. Otherwise this life wouldn't work for her. It is a good thing as well she isn't a social butterfly with no sense of humor that would be hard lol.

Don't give up Mizuki. Of course she could find aliens living among them in town, but won't know if she can't mingle because of the risk to her cover ha ha ha. What a conundrum.

@LunBeauty Thanks glad you are loving Hailey. You don't have to be jealous with sims like yours? Ha Hailey pales in comparison to yours.

@and-it-is-on Good to see the nameless girlfriend finally has a name lol. Glad you figured it out.

Holy smackers is she a wowzie wow wow. Looks some like Angelina Jolie.

Where did Megan get her hair? I don't think that is in the store or is it?

I love how her cap sits on her head with those spikes lol.

Man Toby is one lucky dude. I don't blame him for not keeping his hands to himself lol.

Wow congrats on getting such a cute couple. I don't know how you guys do it. I use cc maybe not the right kind lol, and still my sims don't look so real as yours do. I am jealous lol.

@MayaRose1138 I am jealous as I want that town that Nik linked, but it won't download for me in my launcher. Sooooo sad.

@KatieTerrorFace If I haven't said so welcome to this thread. Always sooo happy to see new joiners.

Wow not sure a bar a good place to find a potential mate, but he looks yummy no wonder he caught her eye.

Love the idea of a Japanese bar and grill by the way.

Wow was sure she was going to hook up with the half naked guy, but Shamus is good as well. They seem to like each other real well.

Darn she not looking for love I see. Well an ink blot test would do the trick. lol

Pg. 10

@Simmer999 Wow waking up with 1800 in your pocket isn't bad. Not remembering how you got there or why you have that money in your pocket would be freaky.

At least she was able to set up a shelter.

It would be scary to not know who you are. At least her phone helped her recognize her name.

Well good thing to buy seeds and plant. She needs to survive.

Poor dear playing the guitar and nobody coming to see her.

Wow strange. She meets a guy whose name is on the phone and he doesn't recognize her and yet he is on her phone list? This is interesting.

Ok now this is freaky seems like everybody in the town have had their memories erased.

This is going to be good.

Great update.

@Rawkxy Aww a new addition Silver is real cute.

House is really shaping up. Loving the way you are decorating it.

Keep the updates coming. Can't wait to see more.

@brsy I am so honored you are reading our stories. It means a lot. So glad you are joining this thread. Welcome, welcome, welcome!
    Looking forward to your pics.

I like the idea of writing when you play. I do both. Sometimes I have a story in mind, then my sims will do something that will give me an idea and change my story. Sometimes they will do something that will take my story in a totally different direction and an even better direction than I had planned out.

Can't wait to see the pics.

@Simmer999 Tate and her should hook up and talk about there shared experiences and what happened to them both.

Xander Clavell and Amy cute couple. Strange they hit it off, and then she moves in for a kiss and bam no thank you ma'am.

Xander is a creep so him not wanting to be her friend is ok by me.

Why is she trying to find love? I would try to find out who I was and why I was there. Why others like me lost their memories. lol.

Great update.

Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited April 2014
    KatieTerrorFace- Did you build that Japanese bar? It looks great :D
    I'm glad that guy had shorts on, that could have been scary :lol:
    It's nice Marina met Shamus even if they don't get romantic she might have made a great friend.

Yep, self-built. Thanks! ^^

At first glance, I was actually afraid to rotate the camera. <_<

And definitely true for Shamus. Something about closed doors and opened windows thing. lol
    LunBeauty wrote:
    KatieTerrorFace: Yeah, no offense to the shirtless guy, but that nose just isn't doing it for me. :lol: I do like Seamus though. :)

I actually had a phase where I would use cheats/mods to CAS out the features of every Sim I did not like the appearance of. Ended up with a world full of pretty Sims with pretty kids. It was just too weird in its own way. >___< So yeah, that nose is quite extraordinary, but oh wells. :P
  • AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited April 2014
    I just want to say thank you so much for making a new thread and I am sorry about the other one :( ...... I was a big fan reading about all the wonderful families...even-though I never posted on the other thread I always stayed updated on the families and stories u guys are sharing and I must say wholeheartedly the pics and info about them are soooo awesome and I feel like I really know these families personally <that's how you get when you become a sims addict :P >

Any-who :wink: I decided I will start adding a family I am currently playing in IP because I am thinking about making this a generational family ..NO challenges/rules or anything like that just a plain ole legacy something I have not done in such a long time and of course this is * generation one* I created the mom in CAS and met the dad when she went into the future just to have a look around.... however I play more OUT of the future then in < it's a normal human family> I will be using that tool<THE FUTURE> just to stay up on relatives ..ya know like if the family want to take a trip out of town to see other family members kinda thing...I don't know where this story will end up because I write as I play so sometimes I am even shocked at things that may happen I never pre-Plan....well, maybe when a teen see a cute boy at school I may try and flirt <giggles> other then that I just let things flow like the waves in the ocean and allow it to take me where it wants to go and most of the time I get great game play..

~~> the point where I decided to share my family is here ~~~> two daughters.. now teens <twins> and Mom and Dad...she met him in the future at the park...I will give you the names when I post pics later it's nothing fancy ..I don't use mods so everyone looks regular<lol> and it's just play and share as I go along in my game...hope you enjoy!! xoxoxo <3
    edited April 2014
    CHAPTER TWO: BOY TROUBLE

This chapter doesn't have much story as the pictures tell most things.

screenshot_original.jpg

The next day, she met up with Tate at work.

screenshot_original.jpg

As you can see, it's not really romantic.

screenshot_original.jpg

They do have a good friend in each other as they part after a good long talk. She decides to go to the hot Dance Club Ultra Violet.

screenshot_original.jpg

Yeah, it's pretty empty.

screenshot_original.jpg

On the dance floor, she meets Xander Clavell, and they instantly hit it off.

screenshot_original.jpg

They escalated from flirting pretty quickly.

screenshot_original.jpg

Things didn't turn out well when she went in for a dip kiss though.

screenshot_original.jpg

Bar brawl! Xander and Amy didn't last very long.

screenshot_original.jpg

Amy felt so bad about what happened that the next morning she tried asking him to go out just as friends. He wasn't on board.

screenshot_original.jpg

After his denial, she went to the library to sign up for online dating. She sent two messages, one to someone she thought she could connect well with, and another she just really liked.

screenshot_original.jpg

She meets another Sim named Dustin Langerak at a store. She really likes him, but the feeling isn't mutual.

screenshot_original.jpg

She ran away from the site when she found out he had a wife.

screenshot_original.jpg

She met up with her friend from the previous night.

screenshot_original.jpg

She's just about to ask him out on a date when he has to go to the bathroom.

screenshot_original.jpg

His answer is in the faces.

screenshot_original.jpg

She has a feeling the yes will come next time.

What do you think so far? Her and Xander are just romantic interests for now, so nothing too serious. The next part will focus more on the main story.
    edited April 2014
    brsy wrote:
    I don't know where this story will end up because I write as I play so sometimes I am even shocked at things that may happen I never pre-Plan....

These often turn out to be very awesome in their own way. Looking forward to seeing the story go along! ^^

@Simmer999: Funny update. ^^

I like her hat. BAAAARRRRRR BRAAAAAAAAWLLLL!!! ^___^

Can't wait for more main story. :)
  • UnlockedinfernoUnlockedinferno Posts: 208 Member
    edited April 2014
    I’m so confused over what happened today. I started of the day with no plans, so figured I would play the Sims 3 the whole day and relax. Yet somehow I kept finding jobs for me to randomly do around the house I ended up being so busy I have yet to log on the The Sims. Now on with the comments and in about 3 hours’ time I will be able to play the sims.

Since this new thread post have being coming in so quickly…

@FuzzySlipers45 Nice update. I glad Mizuki also plays the bass other it would be all work and no play for Mizuki.

@and-it-is-on Megan grew up to be a bit of a stunner, absolute gorgeous eyes. Toby and Megan make such a cute couple as well. I see Megan picked some good headwear to her graduation lol.
    @Unlockedinferno: Yep, it seems like Gus is not really partner material at this stage. I hope Charlotte gets the 'Get Married to Jared' wish because I think he will be better husband material!
    13 kids and she wants more…Crazy

@KatieTerrorFace Inkblot test good idea Marina, now she will know if he is a bit nuts before considering dating him.
    @ Simmer999 nice update I think Amy should get to know Tate a bit more before deciding on their relationship status.

@Rawkxy a house is not a home without a dog. The house is turning out nicely also.
  • LBellLBell Posts: 3,511 Member
    edited April 2014
    TadOlson: Hey.

Unlockedinferno: Thank you! I purposely made my sim get bad grades because I had never tried the ‘cheat’ options before. Oh well, atleast she still passed with a C. Haha.

and-it-is-on: Thanks! I hope to see what the baby looks like, too.

LunBeauty: Thats funny, thanks. She is a bit crazy but nothing too evil. I just wanted to try out destroying the future as I was unable to properly play it on my old PC because of lag issues.

Fuzzy: I know, right?! But she attended classes, did studying etc so that possibly compensated for her bad exam grades. I agree, it is an unusual name.

Simmer999: Glad you backed up your saves. Nice update.

Colourist40: Thanks. I always make myself otherwise the game is not worth playing (in my opinion). I am not torturing her. :) That is true. It was my first burglar ever, possibly because my new PC can handle all the ‘action’ if that makes sense. Haha. Thanks, I hope to post in the evenings as that is when I have freetime.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top