Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Active Contests & Lotteries Directory

Comments

• ritaroxy12ritaroxy12 Posts: 1,570 Member
    edited May 2014
    Update:

Ended/Results:

- "HUGE drawing contest with MAJOR expansion pack prizes" has the dance results but we're waiting on the winners results :)

New:

JUNE FLASH MOB 2014 ! has started the ABSims game and they're on letter R :thumbup:

★100 Pages, 100 Babies, 100 SimPoint Lottery ★ // Hosted by starguru // Ends June 1st

The Pay It Forward Lottery // Hosted by Ashleykaymay // Ends June 2nd

Reminders:

- "Sims Jewelry Caper, Scavenger Hunt and Lotto" ends at the end of May so don't forget to get those entries in! :D

- "Random Click Giveaway" is still going, you don't enter, just be active in the forums. Then either later this month or next month, the host randomly chooses another person :thumbup:

- "May the odds be ever in your favor" is still going and the new lottery is still open :wink:

- All gifting threads are on as normal! :D

Past Update
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited May 2014
    So sorry that I didn't update today! Here it is now!

Past Update

Update:

Ended/Results:

Nothing today, except for yesterday's stuff! Click the link above for a quick look.

New:

~ Several new stuff today! First off, for this thread we have added a new color! Contests that have been postponed/put on hiatus, etc., now look like this:
    (Contest is Postponed)Wizard of Oz World Contest // Hosted by KarilynMonroe2 and MolliesDollies //
    This may change in the future though!

~ Besides a ton of lotteries, we have two new contests/games! This contest is based on screenshots.
    Westeros and Essos 1000 Downloads // Hosted by anetherron // Ends June 30th

~ There is a new game of mafia! Like usual, signups filled pretty fast, so sorry to everyone who missed it!
    (Closed to New Entries)Misunderstood Villains Mafia // Hosted by Sheldonly and Katieeee // Ongoing (Sign ups closed! Night 1 begins on Thursday or sooner)

Reminders:

~ "*World Adventures Building Contest*" ends in 1 day! Hurry and finish those entries!

~ "South Park CAS Contest" ends sign ups on the 28th! Sign up before the deadline! Only 4 spots left!

~ "Rainbow Kidz - Reality Show" has the babies up! Grab them and raise them!

~ "SimCiv Challenge & Prizes" still needs participants! It's on tumblr and easy, so join!
    SimCiv Challenge & Prizes // Hosted by Aeslabelle // Ends when final family of the challenge is discovered
    edited May 2014
    Update:

Ended/Results:

- "HUGE drawing contest with MAJOR expansion pack prizes" has the dance results but we're waiting on the winners results :)

- "Birthday Lottery" winners have been announced! 8)

New:

- New lottery = Small competition - I need your help // Hosted by Romeo9374 // Ends June 3rd

- JUNE FLASH MOB 2014 !the ABSims game - they're on letter X. Hurry if you want to play, only two more letters left! :thumbup:

Past Update
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited May 2014
    Doing this for star

Type of Contest: picture lottery
    Name of Contest: 100 post 100 baby ... not sure
    Host(s): Starguru
    Ends: oops for got
    Link:http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/753902.page

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited May 2014
    anettesb wrote:
    Doing this for star

Thanks Anette for using the entry form. I got it on the list yesterday, thanks anyway though
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited May 2014
    ritaroxy12 wrote:
    anettesb wrote:
    Doing this for star

Thanks Anette for using the entry form. I got it on the list yesterday, thanks anyway though

ah... just didn't see it in the lates update... so I thought I mention it... glad you guys saw it your self.... + thought I could show that beside people posting them self here and you spotting the rest of us could do spotting (don't know if others done it)
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited May 2014
    anettesb wrote:
    ritaroxy12 wrote:
    anettesb wrote:
    Doing this for star

ah... just didn't see it in the lates update... so I thought I mention it... glad you guys saw it your self.... + thought I could show that beside people posting them self here and you spotting the rest of us could do spotting (don't know if others done it)
    Thanks Anette for being so thoughtful! :D And for the latest update we now just paste a link to our previous one labeled as "Past Update", as putting the old messages sometimes made our posts too long, and it may have overwhelmed some people trying to see what they missed the past few days. Or they could just scroll to the previous one if they preferred doing that instead.

And yes, you're right Anette! Anyone can post the entry form if they want to help out, not just the people who made the contest/lottery. :)
    edited May 2014
    Past Update

Update:

Ended/Results:

Not much. Two contests are still in judging mode.

~ "Who Wore it Better?" also revealed that Aitkens08 and BlackZanie no longer wear it best! Hope to see you two in future seasons!

~ BUT! We are missing someone who hasn't claimed their prize! SeraphineDreams, please step forward to claim your 2nd Place prize for the "JUST DO IT, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?" contest!

New:

~ Realized that my "Be Active" speech sounded funny at the end, so added a few more words, "and never show up."

~ I forgot that the Bachelorette contest doesn't announce the new task in the title, so I was unaware that they had a new one! So sorry for not announcing it! :XD:
    "The Dating Contest 2: Bachelorette Edition" now has Task 8 up! They're doing a hypothetical wedding! :lol:

~ "Who Wore it Better?" has Assignment 7 up! We are now doing two models to determine who goes into the last rounds. Please choose a male and female model so you can begin. Also, we are allowed to do any clothing that wasn't used in the contest before.

~ "++ BIG BROTHER! ++" has 2 things for house members to do! First, you must send in your two nominations on who you want evicted. Second, the challenge for the week is up and you must send in 3 facts and 3 lies about yourself!

Reminders:

~ "*World Adventures Building Contest*" ends today! Hurry and finish those entries, because the deadline is midnight!

~ "South Park CAS Contest" ends sign ups tomorrow! Sign up before the deadline! Only 4 spots left!

~ "SimCiv Challenge & Prizes" has participants, but if you want easy prizes join along! It's on tumblr though!
    SimCiv Challenge & Prizes // Hosted by Aeslabelle // Ends when final family of the challenge is discovered[/quote]
    edited May 2014
    @anettesb - thank you for being so kind though! :D As MizoreYukii said of course you may ask us to put someone's contest in. It's makes a change from us putting updates up all the time with nothing else in between. Also, if people miss the updates and see the post that you've written then they'll look because they've seen your post before ours. Thanks again :D
    edited May 2014
    Update:

Ended/Results:

- "HUGE drawing contest with MAJOR expansion pack prizes" lottery winners will be up as soon as Brigid get back from her vacation :-)

New:

- "JUNE FLASH MOB 2014" has started a new game! Arresting game and Two Truths and a Lie Game is now underway! :mrgreen:

Reminders:

- "Sims Jewelry Caper, Scavenger Hunt and Lotto" closes at the end of May! Get those entries in soon! 8)

- "The Venue Lottery" closes May 31st! Don't forget to join in to be in with a chance of winning a store venue of your choice! :D

- "★100 Pages, 100 Babies, 100 SimPoint Lottery ★" closes June 1st so to be in with a chance of winning store content then get those in game toddler photos up! :D

- "The Pay It Forward Lottery" closes June 2nd so don't forget to get your name on the list. Huge simpoint prizes! :thumbup:

- "Small competition - I need your help" closes June 3rd! All you have to do is vote for the host and leave a message to say you have. You can vote daily to increase the nominations you have for yourself! :-P

Past Update
    edited May 2014
    Update:

Unfortuantely, there is nothing new to update you on other than what was said yesterday. :shock: So I'll leave you with the link for yesterday's update.

Or you could just scroll up, but I look more professional when I post links. Shhh...don't tell anyone! :lol:

Past Update
    edited May 2014
    Past Update

Sorry that there wasn't an update yesterday, but after typing up all of it, IE decided to crash and delete it. I wasn't about to do it over again. :roll:
    Does anyone even read these updates? :XD:

Update:

Ended/Results:

~ "SPRING PET COMPETITION!" has finished and released the results! Congrats to RosieFluxx, Ritaroxy12, and apparently me. :shock:

~ "Well Ive a sim challenge you" has now closed for judging! Jodesup and Vintage Rage did not clear custard! You have 3 days to fix your entries. The rest of you, please wait for the results.

~ "*World Adventures Building Contest*" has closed China for judging! Please wait for the results!

~ "South Park CAS Contest" is no longer taking applications! For those who have signed up, get those sims done!

New:

~ "Myst Building & Trust: Build A Valley Victorian Dream House" has had an extension! The houses are now due June 6th!

~ "The Sims Survivor: Ziwa-Bonde!" has the game thread up and needs the contestants to check in! Please do so or you will be removed from the competition.
    (Closed to New Entries)♦♦The Sims Survivor: Ziwa-Bonde!♦♦ // Hosted by thesims3boy // (Check in on the new thread! Game begins June 1st!)

~ "++ BIG BROTHER! ++" has a group challenge up! And if I remember correctly not posting also results in eviction.

~ "Misunderstood Villains Mafia" has begun Day 1! Not posting in 24 hours results in a Mod Kill. Get those night actions in so we can begin a Day 2!

~ "*World Adventures Building Contest*" is now taking reservations for Egypt! Sign up so you can build!

Reminders:

~ "BUILDSims Anniversary Contest" is due tomorrow at 11:59 EST!

~ "All Around The World in 80 Days" is due in 3 days on Sunday! Get those reports and builds done!

~ "SimCiv Challenge & Prizes" has participants, but if you want easy prizes join along! It's on tumblr though!
    SimCiv Challenge & Prizes // Hosted by Aeslabelle // Ends when final family of the challenge is discovered
    edited May 2014
    ~ "SPRING PET COMPETITION!" has finished and released the results! Congrats to RosieFluxx, Ritaroxy12, and apparently me. :shock:

Yes it's really you! :D
    edited May 2014
    Sorry that there wasn't an update yesterday, there just wasn't anything to update on!
    Please let us know if you actually read these updates? :XD:

Update:

Ended/Results:

- "HUGE drawing contest with MAJOR expansion pack prizes" we are still waiting for the host to get back from vacation. Please DO NOT harass her!

- "The Venue Lottery" has it's winner! Congratulations to mcsnjb!

New:

- NOTHING new today! :(

Reminders:

- "Sims Jewelry Caper, Scavenger Hunt and Lotto" closes either today or tomorrow so get your entries in soon to be on the safe side!

- "★100 Pages, 100 Babies, 100 SimPoint Lottery ★" ends June 1st so get your names on the lotto list!

- "The Pay It Forward Lottery" ends June 2nd, there's 3100 SP worth of prizes!

- "Small competition - I need your help" ends June 3rd! All you have to do is vote to be in with a chance of winning!

- "Random Click Giveaway" is still ongoing, just be active in the forums. Then either later this month or next month the winner will be chosen! So if you want a chance, be active!

- "JUNE FLASH MOB 2014" - Arresting game and Two Truths and a Lie Game is still ongoing! Don't forget to join in!

- ALL other threads are on as normal unless stated otherwise!

Past Update
  • BrightyBrighty Posts: 6,453 Member
    edited May 2014
    Do you feel like you're talking to yourselves? That's a feeling I know well from the last directory. :P

edited May 2014
    Brighty wrote:
    Do you feel like you're talking to yourselves? That's a feeling I know well from the last directory. :P

Yes, but as long as people comment on here occasionally to let us know they're reading it. Otherwise there's really know point in posting updates
  • SimonSimpsonSimonSimpson Posts: 1,223 Member
    edited May 2014
    Brighty wrote:

I just read over this whole thread. And while I have absolutely nothing to contribute, I wanted to make sure it was noted that you aren't talking to yourselves.
    edited June 2014
    Brighty wrote:

I just read over this whole thread. And while I have absolutely nothing to contribute, I wanted to make sure it was noted that you aren't talking to yourselves.

Thanks Simon, it's good to know that people are reading this :)
    edited June 2014
    edited June 2014
    It does feel like I'm talking to myself sometimes! :lol:

I know people either read the first page or the updates though, because after I post during the day (nights are slow), like 20 views ping within a few minutes. So I know they are at least stalking the thread, but I at least wish they'd say "Hiiii" even if they're completely random about it! :lol:

Anyways, for those of you stalking the thread, an update will be up soonish (and soon for me means an hour at most, it takes a while to make sure I have everything), so please wait patiently. I did miss yesterday, but it was a blur and I can't even remember why I didn't update. :shock:

*Toddles off to work and catch up*
    edited June 2014
    Past Update

Update:

Ended/Results:

~ "Misunderstood Villains Mafia" has ended! Town wins after people finally realized I was mafia. :lol:

~ "BUILDSims Anniversary Contest" has closed and the voting poll is open! You guys should vote for my sim, Rebecca Arrington, and support one of your directory updaters! :wink: *Shameless advertising*
    Voting Poll: http://picompete.com/contest/1372/inspiration-contest/

~ "Calling Anyone Even Slightly Attracted To The Darker Side" has finished Round 1 of the games!

~ "++ BIG BROTHER! ++" has ended the group challenge! For the evictions, Nick was the second person evicted from Big Brother! Sorry to see you go Nick.

New:

~ We have a new contest! It's another dating game, and hopefully it's just as fun as Jojo's Bachelorette! :lol:
    (Taking Applications)Romeo and Juliet – A reality dating game // Hosted by Alleenmens // Ongoing (3 spots left!)

~ "Who Wore it Better?" Assignment 7 has had an extension! It is now due on Tuesday!

~ "Genetics Contest 3" has had an Offspring update! Jojo777 has made another great post on Page 13 with the new babies and super boring household! :lol:

~ "Calling Anyone Even Slightly Attracted To The Darker Side" has had a name change and is now "Emperor of Evil & Hidden Underground Lair Contest!"
    Also, she has games like last time! Round 2 has started!

~ "The Sims Survivor: Ziwa-Bonde!" now has all the contestants (Jodesup was replaced) and the first challenge is up! Prepare yourselves for a new adventure! :D
    (Closed to New Entries)♦♦The Sims Survivor: Ziwa-Bonde!♦♦ // Hosted by thesims3boy // (The game has begun! First challenge will be up soon!)

Reminders:

~ "All Around The World in 80 Days" is due today at 11:59 PST! Get those reports and builds done!

~ "Design That Home- Revival : Partners in Crime" is due tomorrow! Hurry up and finish!

~ "Ivanna's House Hunters Contest Bakery Edition" is due on June 4th! Get those sims and builds in! :shock:

~ "Myst Building & Trust: Build A Valley Victorian Dream House" builds are due June 6th! Get those houses in!

~ "Westeros and Essos 1000 Downloads" contest needs participants! It's easy to enter, just download the world and take screenshots!

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • maryanngibsonmaryanngibson Posts: 55 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi. Was referred here by a mutual friend. Will go and vote for Rebecca now. Hope you have a wonderful week :)
    edited June 2014
    Hi. Was referred here by a mutual friend. Will go and vote for Rebecca now. Hope you have a wonderful week :)
    Yay! Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful week too! :mrgreen:
    edited June 2014
    Yay! Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful week too! :mrgreen:

Welcome to our directory maryanngibson! :D We both hope you find in very useful :mrgreen:
    edited June 2014
    Update:

Ended/Results:

- "HUGE drawing contest with MAJOR expansion pack prizes" we are still waiting for the host to get back from vacation. Please DO NOT harass her!

- "Sims Jewelry Caper, Scavenger Hunt and Lotto" is closed and we are waiting for the winners to be drawn.

- "★100 Pages, 100 Babies, 100 SimPoint Lottery ★" has it's 10 winners! Congratulations if you are one of them!

New:

- NOTHING new today :(

Reminders:

- "The Pay It Forward Lottery" ends June 2nd, there's 3100 SP worth of prizes!

- "Small competition - I need your help" ends June 3rd! All you have to do is vote to be in with a chance of winning!

- "Random Click Giveaway" is still ongoing, just be active in the forums. Then either later this month or next month the winner will be chosen! So if you want a chance, be active!

- "JUNE FLASH MOB 2014" - Arresting game and Two Truths and a Lie Game is still ongoing! Don't forget to join in!

- ALL other threads are on as normal unless stated otherwise!

Past Update