Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Active Contests & Lotteries Directory

Comments

• ritaroxy12ritaroxy12 Posts: 1,570 Member
    edited May 2014
    I have a contest, here is the link if you will please include it in your directory. Thanks! We are accepting builds and sims for with a Wizard of Oz theme for an upcoming Oz themed world.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/752593.page#12022810
    Thank you for your interest in our directory. I will get MizoreYukii to fill in the link and stuff in her post on the first page.

Update:

- Today is the very last day to enter HUGE drawing contest with MAJOR expansion pack prizes which is hosted by Brigid. All you have to do is watch a few videos and get your name on the list of names. Then you'll be in with the chance of winning some amazing expansions!
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited May 2014
    I have a contest, here is the link if you will please include it in your directory. Thanks! We are accepting builds and sims for with a Wizard of Oz theme for an upcoming Oz themed world.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/752593.page#12022810
    Hi there! :D I can't add the contest to the directory yet until it's fully set up, and you have an end date (unless it's an odd contest/game). The reason for this is because I can't place it in the right order without the date, and a contest isn't really open until people have their rules and requirements, otherwise they go blindly into the project. So once you have the thread filled out and an end date, I can then add it as an "Active Contest." Hopefully you have this ready soon! :mrgreen:

And everyone, please try to use the entry form. :XD:
  • Tanner91Tanner91 Posts: 1,876 New Member
    edited May 2014
    Thanks for adding mine to this Mizore :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • AeslabelleAeslabelle Posts: 35
    edited May 2014
    Entry Form -
    Type of Contest: Games and Odd Contests
    Name of Contest: SimCiv Challenge & Prizes
    Host(s): Aeslabelle
    Ends: When final family of the challenge is discovered!
    Link: http://aeslabelle.tumblr.com/
    edited May 2014
    Aeslabelle wrote:
    Entry Form -
    Type of Contest: Games and Odd Contests
    Name of Contest: SimCiv Challenge & Prizes
    Host(s): Aeslabelle
    Ends: When final family of the challenge is discovered!
    Link: http://aeslabelle.tumblr.com/

Thank you for visiting our site. MizoreYukii will add you to the list when she's back on :D
    edited May 2014
    Major Update!:

~ "☺☺Gaming Session - Welcome one and all" has finished the bingo game! The Movie Quiz is still going though!

~ "Taylor13600's riddle game 2" has finished round 5! Please wait for the next one.

~ "Whodunnit?" is now finished! Congratulations to Jojo777 for surviving!

~ I believe that "Build It and They Will Come" Task 2 is now closed!

~ "American Horror Story: Asylum Sims 3 Edition" is still taking applications! Get yours in now!

~ We have a new contest! It's on tumblr though!
    SimCiv Challenge & Prizes // Hosted by Aeslabelle // Ends when final family of the challenge is discovered

~ "The Sims Big Brother" will be starting soon! Prepare yourselves!

~ "Assassin: World Domination" Day 1 has started! Get caught up and decide who is an assassin to protect the people!

~ "Rainbow Kidz - Reality Show" has all the babies born! Please download the kids/families and raise them to young adult so the show can move on!

~ "Who Wore It Better" is due tonight at 11:59 pm EST!

~ "JUST DO IT, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?" is due in 2 days!

~ "Design That Home- Revival : Power Couple" due date has changed! An extra day has been given so it is now due in 2 days!
    edited May 2014
    Update:

~ "Who Wore It Better" is now closed, please wait for the next assignment!

~ "♦♦Sign up for The Sims Survivor: Ziwa-Bonde!♦♦" is still taking applications! 13 spots left!

~ "American Horror Story: Asylum Sims 3 Edition" is still taking applications!

~ "Assassin: World Domination" Night 3 has started! Sooo many pages to catch up on.....

~ "THE SIMS BIG BROTHER" has started!

~ "SimCiv Challenge & Prizes" is still going and needs participants!

~ "Rainbow Kidz - Reality Show" has the babies ready! Grab those kids and raise them!

~ New contest! Create a new life state!
    Create a New Alternative Life State (Non-Human Sim) Contest // Hosted by kayla1686 // Ends June 30th

~ "JUST DO IT, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?" is due in a day!

~ "Design That Home- Revival : Power Couple" is due in a day!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited May 2014
    checks in

plan for my contests do to brain being back

after I done the dishes (why do we need to do house work I want a bot.... got room in the basment for a charging station .... or even better a genie... they only need a lamp to sleep in)
    well after I done that I might need a nap...

then I procede on my judging... cros your fingers I get that done today.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited May 2014
    Update:

- HUGE drawing contest with MAJOR expansion pack prizes is now closed to entries while we wait for the results to come through.

- A new thread has been added to the no simpoint gifting section:
    The REC Thread // Hosted by Dubkipz // Ongoing

- A new thread has been added to the helpful links section:
    Did you know you could be missing EP/store content stencils?
    edited May 2014
    anettesb wrote:
    checks in

after I done the dishes (why do we need to do house work I want a bot.... got room in the basment for a charging station .... or even better a genie... they only need a lamp to sleep in)

Glad the brain is back! Good luck Anette! :D
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited May 2014
    stopping by to say hi and to give you a bump 8)
    edited May 2014
    Update:

~ "JUST DO IT, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?" is now closed! Please wait for the results!

~ "Assassin: World Domination" is now on Day 4!

~ "++ BIG BROTHER! ++" has officially launched and is now having it's first challenge on Page 7! Congrats to everyone who made it: SummerFalls, wildtessa, KleineMuff, ForeverFranconia, Me! (MizoreYukii), Dayshatw, Peachy1102, Trouble1122, 8jt7-kbp8-nq46-s, Hello83433, Jenifer1918, xxtwilight19xx, Cakenotlie1, tayenriquez20, ayXavier, ladydarkmoon24

(Closed to New Entries) ++ BIG BROTHER! ++ // Hosted by aitkens08 // (Officially launched with first challenge on page 7!)

~ "Rainbow Kidz - Reality Show" has the babies up! Grab them and raise them!

~ "American Horror Story: Asylum Sims 3 Edition" is still taking applications! 6 spots left, so get those applications in!

~ "♦♦Sign up for The Sims Survivor: Ziwa-Bonde!♦♦" is still taking applications! 13 spots left, hurry and sign up!

~ "SimCiv Challenge & Prizes" still needs participants!
    edited May 2014
    YellowJane wrote:
    stopping by to say hi and to give you a bump 8)
    Oh! Hi there! I had posted right after you and didn't see this. :lol: Thanks!

Update:

~ "♦♦Sign up for The Sims Survivor: Ziwa-Bonde!" is now accepting old players as well as new! Quickly! Go sign up! O_O *Runs off to join*
    edited May 2014
    Update:

~ "Design That Home- Revival : Power Couple" is due today! Hurry up and get those entries in!

~ "Assassin: World Domination" is on Night 5, page 40!

~ Marked "Build It and They Will Come" and "♪ ♫ ♪ Tiny Community Construction Contest ♪ ♫ ♪" with "Do not harass" messages to keep those impatient meanies off of our lovely judges and hosts. Anyone caught harassing will be dealt with accordingly and added to a hidden list. Don't make me put up a public list of "Do not allow into contests." :evil: Contests take a while to judge and real life gets in the way, so respect the hosts and judges!

~ "♦♦Sign up for The Sims Survivor: Ziwa-Bonde!♦♦" is taking applications and is now accepting old and new players! 9 spots left!
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited May 2014
    anettesb wrote:
    checks in

Glad the brain is back! Good luck Anette! :D

so am I

I posted an update in my thread... and now it is time for bed... in a very short time...

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited May 2014
    anettesb wrote:
    so am I

I posted an update in my thread... and now it is time for bed... in a very short time...
    Goodnight! :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited May 2014
    Update: (Yes, again! The forums are busy today!)

~ "♦♦The Sims Survivor: Llamas vs. Gnomes!♦♦" is about to end! Prepare yourselves for the results!! :shock: :mrgreen:

~ "Assassin: World Domination" is now on Day 5! Whatever happened to slow games? :lol:

~ "Design That Home- Revival : Power Couple" is due today and very soon! Hurry up and get those entries in!

~ "American Horror Story: Asylum Sims 3 Edition" is still taking applications! 6 spots left, so get those applications in!

~ "♦♦Sign up for The Sims Survivor: Ziwa-Bonde!" is now down to 6 spots! They are also accepting old players, as well as new, so sign up before the spots are snatched!
    NOTE: There are 6 spots for each category of Sim Modelers, Builders, and Storytellers.
    -There are 0 spots left for Sim Modelers
    -There are 2 spots left for Builders
    -There are 4 spots left for Storytellers

~ "SimCiv Challenge & Prizes" still needs participants! It's on tumblr and easy, so join!
    SimCiv Challenge & Prizes // Hosted by Aeslabelle // Ends when final family of the challenge is discovered

~ "Ivanna's House Hunters Contest Bakery Edition" now has Derik's Round 4 up! Submit your glasses!

Old:

~ "JUST DO IT, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?" is now closed! Please wait for the results!

~ Marked "Build It and They Will Come" and "♪ ♫ ♪ Tiny Community Construction Contest ♪ ♫ ♪" with "Do not harass" messages to keep those impatient meanies off of our lovely judges and hosts. Anyone caught harassing will be dealt with accordingly and added to a hidden list. Don't make me put up a public list of "Do not allow into contests." :evil: Contests take a while to judge and real life gets in the way, so respect the hosts and judges!

~ "++ BIG BROTHER! ++" has officially launched and is now having it's first challenge on Page 7! Congrats to everyone who made it: SummerFalls, wildtessa, KleineMuff, ForeverFranconia, Me! (MizoreYukii), Dayshatw, Peachy1102, Trouble1122, 8jt7-kbp8-nq46-s, Hello83433, Jenifer1918, xxtwilight19xx, Cakenotlie1, tayenriquez20, ayXavier, ladydarkmoon24

(Closed to New Entries) ++ BIG BROTHER! ++ // Hosted by aitkens08 // (Officially launched with first challenge on page 7!)
    edited May 2014
    Update:

~ "Design That Home- Revival : Power Couple" is now closed! Please wait for the results.

~ "Assassin: World Domination" is still on Day 5!

~ "Who Wore It Better?" now has the scores up! Ugh....

~ "♦♦Sign up for The Sims Survivor: Ziwa-Bonde!" is now down to 6 spots! They are also accepting old players, as well as new, so sign up before the spots are snatched!
    NOTE: There are 6 spots for each category of Sim Modelers, Builders, and Storytellers.
    -There are 4 spots left for Storytellers

~ "SimCiv Challenge & Prizes" still needs participants! It's on tumblr and easy, so join!

Old:

~ "Ivanna's House Hunters Contest Bakery Edition" now has Derik's Round 4 up! Submit your glasses!
  • thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited May 2014
    I love your dedication to this as well as organization!
    edited May 2014
    edited May 2014
    Update:

~ "Assassin: World Domination" has finished! Town wins!

~ "Design That Home- Revival : Power Couple" is now closed! Please wait for the results.

~ "Who Wore It Better?" now has the scores up! :XD:

~ We have a new contest! Ivanna has outdone herself again with this fabulous contest! Evil lairs everywhere!
    Calling Anyone Even Slightly Attracted To The Darker Side // Hosted by Ivanna420 // Ends July 2nd

~ "♦♦Sign up for The Sims Survivor: Ziwa-Bonde!" is now down to 4 spots! They are also accepting old players, as well as new, so sign up before the spots are snatched!
    -There are 2 spots left for Storytellers

Old:

edited May 2014
    Update:

- Still waiting on results for the "HUGE drawing contest with MAJOR expansion pack prizes" lottery. She said the results will be up this week, but please do not harass her as she has no control over when the results will be up.

- Birthday Lottery which is hosted by PinkLoveJonas ends next Monday. So far there are only 25 names on the lottery list so if you'd like to be with a chance of winning then you can enter right away!

- Random Click Giveaway is looking for either this months or next months winner, to be in with a chance of winning then be active on the forums and do something nice.

- May the odds be ever in your favor is now open again and accepting entries. To be in with a chance of winning then just fill out the entry forum provided on the thread.

- It's Time for the Drawing is still going, to be in with a chance of wining just subscribe to piinkzebraa's channel and let her know.

That's my lot of updating done now. Hope you all have a brilliant afternoon! :thumbup:
  • KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    edited May 2014
    Entry Form -
    Type of Contest: Build and CAS
    Name of Contest: Wizard of Oz world creations
    Host(s): Karilynmonoe2 and MolliesDollies
    Ends: Sign ups end June 1st, Deadline for Entries/Judging will begin July 1st
    Link: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/752593.page#12022850
    edited May 2014
    Major Update:

Trying something new today with the organization.

Ended/Results:

~ "♦♦The Sims Survivor: Llamas vs. Gnomes!♦♦" has now finished, and the video is now up! Congrats to mcsnjb for winning the title of Sole Survivor! A congrats also to Hello83433 for placing second and Sheldonly for placing third!
    Video for anyone wanting to see the results, and the posts with details:
    Sole Survivor and Player of the Season
    Video of the Results

~ "Designer's Mega Oasis Inc." has released the results! For the build Ciane wins first place, DesiiAnowor wins second, and Kgaff wins third! For the lottery Kgaff wins first place, Ciane second, and DesiiAnowor wins third!

~ "☺☺Gaming Session" has just finished up it's Bingo game! Congrats to kayla1686 for winning all three rounds! Go buy a lottery ticket with that much luck! KleineMuff and MizoreYukii (me o_o) also win the House Round! Sign up for the next round of Bingo!

~ "Ivanna's House Hunters Contest Bakery Edition" now has Round 4 closed!

Promotions:

~ On the 25th "Simmers wear glasses contest," "SPRING PET COMPETITION," and "✮✮✮ Tacky Gaudy House Contest ✮✮✮" end! Get those entries in!

~ "*World Adventures Building Contest*" ends on the 27th! Hurry and finish those entries!

~ "♦♦Sign up for The Sims Survivor: Ziwa-Bonde!♦♦" is now down to 2 spots! They are also accepting old players, as well as new, so sign up before the spots are snatched!
    -There are 0 spots left for Builders
    -There are 2 spots left for Storytellers

New:

~ "++ BIG BROTHER! ++" has a secret challenge up on page 11! Vote for which "No Way" moment sounds fake!

~ Cmbaker16's "Design That Home- Revival" has a new round!
    Design That Home- Revival : Partners in Crime // Hosted by cmbaker16 // Ends June 2nd

~ A new contest for those who make sims with glasses! It's due very soon though so hurry up and enter!
    Simmers wear glasses contest // Hosted by jimmysnan // Ends May 25th

~ Another new contest! This one is based on the Wizard of Oz! Create some sims and builds to help fill a Wizard of Oz world!
    (Taking Applications)Wizard of Oz World Contest // Hosted by KarilynMonroe2 and MolliesDollies // (Sign ups till June 1st)(Entries due by July 1st)

~ We have a new contest! Ivanna has outdone herself again with this fabulous contest! Evil lairs everywhere!
    Calling Anyone Even Slightly Attracted To The Darker Side // Hosted by Ivanna420 // Ends July 2nd

Old:

~ "Assassin: World Domination" has finished! Town wins!

~ "Who Wore It Better?" now has the scores up! Next round should be starting soon, so don't get comfortable.