Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Serene Sands

Serene Sands

2 bed 2 bath courtyard home built for Lucky Palms. Features include a pool, art room and outdoor dining area plus lots more.

Cover_zps621dcc63.png

Coverex_zps3a5e923c.png

Coverin_zpsad4356ec.png

Coverin2_zps772314aa.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bZDMF-rB_Y&feature=youtu.be

Download Serene Sands

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited April 2014
    Serene Ssnds is a great home :) It suits well Lucky Palms world. The design of it is great! Great courtyard area. The outdoors living area looks nice. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofas near the fireplace or on the poolside loungers enjoying the sunshine. The pool looks great.Great outdoors cooking corner nook area. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. It looks nice that you have placed the fishtank window nearby for sims to enjoy seeing whilst relaxing in the tub. It looks great the type of and how you have placed the outdoors plants and rocks. Nice furnishing of the interior. Great art room for sims to enjoy doing sketching on the drafting table, painting on the easel or sculpting The type of dining seats that you have placed in the dining area for sims to eat their meals on looks nice and suits the type of home. The geckos look great on the kitchen wall. The bar stool counter looks great.. The flower on the dining table looks nice. Great office area for sims to do studying or reading at the study desk or have fun building up logic skill playing chess, Sims will enjoy listening to another sims playing the corner keyboard or enjoy playing it themselves. Great master bedroom. It looks great how you have done the clothes closet! Nice furnishing of the family room. It looks great how you have placed the hats on the wall there , and the way you have placed the exclamation mark decor items either side of the fireplace looks great. Nice tiling of the bathroom walls section where the triangular bath tub is and the shower is Nice sitting in the children's room . It looks great how you have the inventing table in the garage. Great video tour of the build. It was great watching it .
    It is a nice home :)
  • saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited April 2014
    What an beautiful house! The cool interior fits in Lucky Palms perfectly. Love the open living room by fire side especially :D Left you a big rec!
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited April 2014
    Beautiful soothing retreat, Flo! Fantastic build :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited April 2014
    Gorgeous modern home Flo! I especially like the interiors. Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • flobobunnyflobobunny Posts: 465 Member
    edited April 2014
    Wow thanks you all for your lovely comments, I'm so glad you like my little house :)
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited April 2014
    Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning! The colour scheme is so pretty and I absolutely adore how you did the roof in the sitting/pool area :-)
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited April 2014
    I love the look of Serene Sands.
    Recommended and added to favorites.

However, I keep getting a download error. Is there an issue?
    Thanks. Would love to have this home in my world.
  • flobobunnyflobobunny Posts: 465 Member
    edited April 2014
    Thanks Green cats, I'm really happy you like it!

Crs, I'm really sorry to hear that, the only thing I can think of is if your game plus origin is up to date or not?