Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Stain Legacy

A Rainbowacy & Alphabetacy

To go to the home page click on the link below. Please check it out, hope you enjoy :)

http://thestainlegacy2.wordpress.com/

generation-1.jpg

Comments

• Cookingpup99Cookingpup99 Posts: 443 Member
    edited April 2014
    Prologue done!! :)
    edited April 2014

Cast needed

I need a family of five to move into Appaloosa Plains; triplets, two of them being male and one female. I want the female and one of the males to be in a relationship, either married or engaged. All of them have to have the same coloured hair and eye colour, and the eye and hair colour needs to be the same. Don't mind what colour, but if you could pick a colour from this website; http://cloford.com/resources/colours/500col.htm , I would be very grateful. Post a snapshot of your simmies and details of their traits and lifetime wishes. You don't have to do the whole family, you could do only one sim if you wanted. And also for the people that win, I will gift them 5 SimPoints for each of the sims that won and put the creators name on my blog.

Have fun and Good luck :)
    edited April 2014
    Bump
    edited April 2014
    Bump
    edited April 2014
    Bump. Doing the first chapter now but need the family ready. The competition closes tomorrow.
    edited April 2014
    Prologue, Chapter 1 and 2 done...
    Please have a look guys, see if you like it :)
    If you think theres anything I could improve on tell me and I'll try to improve by the next chapter, also any tips would be great :):)
    I know no-one reads this but I have deleted this legacy now.