Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSED! DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Started 1 April; Ended 21 May

Comments

• Options
    charmyvalcharmyval Posts: 195 New Member
    edited April 2014
    Really, that end table again? - _ -

Well, maybe something better will show up. Quite a few single item DD so far.
  • Options
    Barbara0023Barbara0023 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited April 2014
    kellycot1 wrote:
    So remember that time I joked about the Gothique Library coming up for 200sp and sleeping through it? Well, I'd like to first say EA got the price wrong, but I did sleep through it... by FIVE minutes. Can't decide if I'm mad or relieved... with the Book of Spells, even 492 seems pretty pricey. Like, 400sp would be a decent deal for the Venue minus Spellbook. So, at least I didn't have to kick myself over giving in. I will on rotation though! (If we see rotation)

I like your dream price much better! :lol: I've been waiting for so long for this to go on sale for a decent price that even though I wish it would be a steeper discount I won't be able to stop myself from getting it. I just have to have it. It really is an illness.

Hi, Meg. I only posted a couple of times in the previous thread, and still lurk more than post, but could you add me to the list? I'm Barbara. Thanks!
  • Options
    stelinhrtsstelinhrts Posts: 131 New Member
    edited April 2014
    Oh look, a shiny new thread with a what we hope is a new rotation ... be still my heart it is time to do some DD stalking!!

Hello everyone hope you are able to get the deals you are looking for and while you wait I hope you enjoy this wonderful group known as the DD Stalkers. I for one look forward to reading your post while I sip on my coffee each morning.

A huge thank you to Adrian for hosting this awesome thread once again, Meg for the welcome wagon and Jodi for the spreadsheet.

David .... or ... um ... Darwin .. great to see you again!!

Time for me to sit back and watch the show as I wait with much anticipation on the new deals.

And I would love to be added ... Linda aka stelinhrts
  • Options
    Meg1626Meg1626 Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited April 2014
    lebree wrote:
    Hi Meg and all! I'm Lesa.
    I also would like to be added.
    pangolin22 wrote:
    You can add me to the list as Denise if you wish :oops:
    Hi, Meg. I only posted a couple of times in the previous thread, and still lurk more than post, but could you add me to the list? I'm Barbara. Thanks!
    stelinhrts wrote:
    And I would love to be added ... Linda aka stelinhrts

Done and done! Welcome aboard addicts! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited April 2014
    Wallin wrote:
    Ooh, this a chance to start over...

Yes, please add me to the list. My name is Darwin. Thank you.

Hi everyone. Oh a chance to start over! Okay, then hi, I'm Melanie. :wink:

Once the list grows a bit, I will compile a new spreadsheet. I need a bit of a break after the last crazy rotation.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    lebreelebree Posts: 145 Member
    edited April 2014
    Me1620 wrote:
    Wallin wrote:

Once the list grows a bit, I will compile a new spreadsheet. I need a bit of a break after the last crazy rotation.

And a well deserved break at that. You do an amazing job! Thanks again for your dedication and the hard work you put into this thread.
  • Options
    FryeGuy24FryeGuy24 Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited April 2014
    The Great Chair went 2 hours.

Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set / 566 /1110 / 49% / 2 hours

Demeter's End Table / ? / 50 / ? / ? hours
    Morocco Mystique / ? / / ? / ? hours (I own this, can't see the price)
  • Options
    lebreelebree Posts: 145 Member
    edited April 2014
    Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set / 566 / 1,110 / 49% / 2 hours
  • Options
    MeldisElvellonMeldisElvellon Posts: 72 New Member
    edited April 2014
    Just updated:

Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set / 566 / 1110 / 49% / 2 hours
    Demeter's End Table / / 50 / / 1 hour
    Morocco Mystique / / 500 / /
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited April 2014
    YAY! Adrian has set up a new thread, and all is well!

Meg - You can add me back on the list too. (Jeannine) Long Live the Welcome Wagon!

David - You booger! I almost spit berry pie all over my iPad when I read "Darwin's" post!

Sandi - Similar to the way you are watching (pining) for Lunar Lakes, I am hoping for the Tiny Prodigies Center. And I wouldn't mind Midnight Hollow, Roaring Heights, or the art studio showing up either.

:)

Well, I sure hope they come up for you this round. Fingers and toes are crossed.
    Elf67 wrote:
    I've had the Pets EP for awhile and never noticed the cat plates. Then again, since I am visually impaired, I probably couldn't tell what it was. I just bought the Prima guide for Pets. I need to skim the objects page and write down the names of all pet themed objects. I don't remember there being too many cat themed clothing. i remember seeing a few sweaters, but no t-shirts or pjs (I made some cat pjs using create a style). I actually got the Year of the Tiger stuff, just forgot about it.

I can understand how you missed it. It is hard to tell what some of those decor items are since the pics are so small. There are a couple of cute t-shirts if I remember one is just a cat scratch down the back of the tee. Its cute and usually have it on at least one of my sims.

David, thanks for the link. I am getting used to the mods now, so, ready for some pretty CC stuff. :-)
    Naley22 wrote:
    bekkasan wrote:

Hi, welcome and the addiction meetings are on Thursdays. Can you cook? Bring food. :lol: Did you get Country Livin' set?

i can bake..is that good enough? hehe and no i have yet to get it. :(
    Baking is great!! I do take-out real good. :lol: I sure hope they have Country Livin' on this rotation for you.

Morocco Mystique is up after the table, sorry I can't get percents at this time. My little notebook crashed on me.
  • Options
    DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hmm, I'll pass on the mid century modern thing. Doesnt grab me enough to make me buy simpoints for it. Maybe later when I have an excess.
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • Options
    danyellem80danyellem80 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited April 2014
    Would love to be added to friends list.
  • Options
    fozzybear98fozzybear98 Posts: 110 Member
    edited April 2014
    I would love to be added to the DD Addicts list.

And thank you for again making a new list for the DD stuff. I've gotten quite a few things from it. Sure wish they would put worlds on it.

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Keeping my eye on the upcoming Morocco Mystique deal. If it's at least as good as it was on the last list, after picking up that Zen Again set last rotation, it should produce a pretty nice cascade if I've done the math about right.
    Sandi - Similar to the way you are watching (pining) for Lunar Lakes, I am hoping for the Tiny Prodigies Center.

I second this! I've been regretting getting the normal Aurora Skies for a while now, so I'll hope for the Tiny Prodigies Center along with you! :D
  • Options
    Meg1626Meg1626 Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited April 2014
    Would love to be added to friends list.

Absolutely! Shall we call you Dany or do you have another preference?
    I would love to be added to the DD Addicts list.

Gotcha! I'll put you down as Fozzy or is there something else you'd like to go by? :D
    Me1620 wrote:
    Wallin wrote:

Ooooookkaayy then... Melanie... :hunf:

I think that last list has made everyone a little crazy!

• Options
    dragon114dragon114 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited April 2014
    you can add Morocco Mystique for number 15 and India Inspiration- Scarf and Maang Tikka for 16. mid century is 49% off 566
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Hope I'm doing this right. Here's the latest update:

Demeter's End Table / 28 / 50 / 44% / 1 hour

Morocco Mystique / / 500 / / 1 hour
    India Inspiration – Scarf and Maang Tikka / / 100 / /
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hope I'm doing this right.
    Perfect.

When recording the deals, if you notice that the previous deal ended early, please note either the hours and minutes remaining in the deal or how many minutes it took to sell out. When updating the DD spreadsheet, I use the duration of past deals to estimate the upcoming deal start times.
    Meg1626 wrote:
    Ooooookkaay then... Melanie...

I think that last list has made everyone a little crazy!
    That was my poor attempt at humour. I guess I should not confuse any newcomers. Call me Jodi. (I always liked the name Melanie)
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    edited April 2014
    As promised, my new lot is up - a renovation of the first lot I ever uploaded to the Exchange, Big Bull Bowling (which never had a bull anyway, so I don't know why I called it that). It now has a new name!

Wrecking Bowl - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8149500

Action and adventure, destruction and mayhem! No, we're not talking about crashing through a wall riding on construction equipment in your underwear - we're talking about BOWLING! Good clean fun for you and all your family and friends! Formerly known as Big Bull Bowling, we've recently renovated and are better than ever!

smNFWnw.jpg

YRUSIx1.jpg

Enjoy!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Morocco Mystique / 220 / 500 / 56% / 1 hour

India Inspiration – Scarf and Maang Tikka / / 100 / / 2 hours
    Island Villa / / 350 / /

Thanks. :) So far the ones I'm recording ended on time, but I'll certainly say something if I see any end early.
  • Options
    Osiri_Nara_KorinOsiri_Nara_Korin Posts: 10
    edited April 2014
    Hi everyone, I've just recently getting back to playing TS. Thank you all for this amazing thread :D
  • Options
    HeavensKyssHeavensKyss Posts: 51 New Member
    edited April 2014
    <joins Judy oogling Darwin's toon, and then tries to download it, curses b/c she's only been installing a few expansions at a time while doing a challenge> Beeeautiful avatar! Hubba hubba!

Been doing a happy dance for the last list and this one, between my CYS + DD stacked discounts and just the awesome discounts on somethings I had really wanted I have gotten so much stuff for free, next to nothing, or a price I can live with.

I'd say my happiest moment was snagging Grimm's Manor. I even managed to get Farm Fresh, the Bistro, Man Cave for Free, and Country Living for free. I've gotten a few things that triggered huge compilations to end up free.

I never knew the CYS could stack with DD so I didn't look for it and thanks to everyone here I realized I had a lot of things that I already had access to for free b/c I went sort of semi insane (For me) one time when they had the grab bags.

My wishlist for things I WISH would hit the DD are "The Boardwalk", Lunar Lakes (or at least a sale on it), Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes or the compilation it's in, Date Night, and the Nature one. I'd also love if some of the Ultra Lounge came up. Course me being a cheapskate I also want them with shiny discounts heh.

Anywho, just figured I'd share since I've been mostly lurking through all this. I'm having so much fun with the DD lately it's really energized me. Also my completion family challenge are loving the new objects..and if anyone is bored and wants an entertaining read you can check out my blog here: http://shockleecompletionmv.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

Kyss
  • Options
    MrBump13MrBump13 Posts: 316 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi peepettes and peeps:D I'm so pleased there's a new rotation! Although, the deals haven't been great so far! But seeing as they're repeating some of the deals from the last rotation, I'm worried they're going to be put up for less, the ones I snagged anyways! But a new rotation is always exciting! Oh, and can I be added to the list please:D
  • Options
    CaySedaiSimCaySedaiSim Posts: 581 Member
    edited April 2014
    I suppose I can acknowledge my presence here. :wink:

I'm Carol, mother of two girls ages 20 and 18 - one is a stay-at-home gamer and the other is getting ready to graduate high school and run off to college. I work full-time and spend more time on these forums than actually playing The Sims.

I've played Sims since the original games. I've also played Diablo II, WoW (a bit), Civilization games (liked 3 better than 4, have played 5 a bit), a few console games (Atari, Sega, Coleco, Nintendo from original console through GameCube - we've got a Wii, but I haven't played it) and others.

I blog a bit (although I've been slacking - a lot), work on websites a bit, and do family history (also slacking there, but I am president - and webmaster - of our county genealogical society).

I read - a lot - and play games on my Kindle Fire. I read a variety of genres, but definitely a sci-fi fan (Doctor Who!). I'm a procrastinating perfectionist - I put things off until I can do them "right" which often means they don't get done at all. I can't be pinned down to "one" favorite color - I have a list. I love chocolate and many other foods. I miss having cats, but we had to give them up when we moved a year and a half ago. One day, we'll have cats again ...

I've enjoyed seeing the camaraderie in the March DD stalker thread, and tips for newbies (and oldbies who weren't paying attention - in other words, me - to how discounts and CYS work, or didn't have patience to wait for sales).

tl;dr version: Carol, crazy cat lady without cats, gaming family ...
    Member of the Own the Store Club! B)
  • Options
    ryuutaneryuutane Posts: 208
    edited April 2014
    New item coming up after Island Villa:

Taintless Window by BahHaus / / 100 / /