Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSED! DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Started 1 April; Ended 21 May

Comments

• HeavensKyssHeavensKyss Posts: 51 New Member
    edited April 2014
    You can add me to the DD stalker list - HeavensKyss

Though I have periods of time where I ignore it, when I am paying attention I totally set the alarm on my phone for deals. I actually accidentally put my phone on snooze instead of turning it off this morning, fell asleep with my phone on my chest while waiting for it to refresh, and then woke up when the snooze went off and was like "Oh is there something I want?", squinted at the screen and then went back to sleep.

Pretty sure that means I"m a junky.

I don't always post though.

Kyss
  • GeorgaholicGeorgaholic Posts: 112 Member
    edited April 2014
    YAY! Adrian has set up a new thread, and all is well!

Meg - You can add me back on the list too. (Jeannine) Long Live the Welcome Wagon!

David - You booger! I almost spit berry pie all over my iPad when I read "Darwin's" post!

Sandi - Similar to the way you are watching (pining) for Lunar Lakes, I am hoping for the Tiny Prodigies Center. And I wouldn't mind Midnight Hollow, Roaring Heights, or the art studio showing up either.

:)
  • FryeGuy24FryeGuy24 Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi Jeannine! Nice to know you by name - and before I forget, I just wanted to say thank you for the nice comment about my blog update on the previous thread. It made me smile. :)

Happy to see everyone migrating over, and new faces too!
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited April 2014

Though I have periods of time where I ignore it, when I am paying attention I totally set the alarm on my phone for deals. I actually accidentally put my phone on snooze instead of turning it off this morning, fell asleep with my phone on my chest while waiting for it to refresh, and then woke up when the snooze went off and was like "Oh is there something I want?", squinted at the screen and then went back to sleep.

Kyss
    Hi Kyss, welcome :D

Oh yes, I think we definitely have signs of SSA syndrome there, probably not full-blown completicitis at this point but I think we'll need regular check-ups to make sure :wink:

Lurking is absolutely fine too, but if you do snag a great deal we'd love you to share it; we are kind of good news vampires, the sort that likes to do the happy dance! :roll:

• oXseashellXooXseashellXo Posts: 678 Member
    edited April 2014
    I wish Seeing Stars had CYS discount. :( I think that's also why so few have snagged it.

Yup! I have the clothing set and would probably get the Hypnotizer for free. My Sims aren't performers, so I have no use for the item. If it was CYS enabled and free, I would grab it.

I will eagerly be watching this new DD list, but can't guarantee that I will be able to actually help out. It depends on the day. It's more likely that I'll be popping in with random comments and then disappearing :? If it's possible, I would like to be on the list, but you can totally kick me out if I'm not meeting expectations 8)
  • Meg1626Meg1626 Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited April 2014
    Naley22 wrote:
    Im Stefanie aka Naley22

oh id like to be added to the list.
    Meg - You can add me back on the list too. (Jeannine) Long Live the Welcome Wagon!

Added! :D
    Wallin wrote:
    Ooh, this a chance to start over...

Yes, please add me to the list. My name is Darwin. Thank you.

:hunf: Okay "Darwin", I'll add you. ::wonders when David will be coming back from his little mental hiatus:: :twisted: :P

Kyss

Hello and welcome! You are definitely on your way, if not already there, to being an addict. If you come to the Sim Store Addict meetings held every Thursday I think we need punch :mrgreen:
  • Meg1626Meg1626 Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited April 2014
    If it's possible, I would like to be on the list, but you can totally kick me out if I'm not meeting expectations 8)

You sure can! Shall we call you Shell or is there something else you'd prefer to go by? :wink:
  • oXseashellXooXseashellXo Posts: 678 Member
    edited April 2014
    Meg1626 wrote:
    If it's possible, I would like to be on the list, but you can totally kick me out if I'm not meeting expectations 8)

You sure can! Shall we call you Shell or is there something else you'd prefer to go by? :wink:

Yay! The DD threads are my favorites on the whole site :) I like Shell :)
  • Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    edited April 2014
    I've had the Pets EP for awhile and never noticed the cat plates. Then again, since I am visually impaired, I probably couldn't tell what it was. I just bought the Prima guide for Pets. I need to skim the objects page and write down the names of all pet themed objects. I don't remember there being too many cat themed clothing. i remember seeing a few sweaters, but no t-shirts or pjs (I made some cat pjs using create a style). I actually got the Year of the Tiger stuff, just forgot about it.
  • KatieTerrorFaceKatieTerrorFace Posts: 480 Member
    edited April 2014
    So last night thought "That Ruby 3000 would be nice. I'll stay up a bit longer to get it."

Then I went to sleep. G___G
    edited April 2014
    So last night thought "That Ruby 3000 would be nice. I'll stay up a bit longer to get it."

Then I went to sleep. G___G
    Oops! I have a sneaking suspicion that has happened to quite a few of us! :roll:

Welcome to DD Stalker Anonymous! :D
  • lebreelebree Posts: 145 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi Meg and all! I'm Lesa.
    I also would like to be added.
    I also don't post much either, but I kind of consider this a second home :lol: since this is the first place I come to after I get my coffee before I go to work or am at home!

Edit: I forgot to say thank you again Adrian for hosting.
  • charmyvalcharmyval Posts: 195 New Member
    edited April 2014
    I'm getting frustrated with my stupid build so I needed to stop again. At least it ate up time in waiting for this deal to end so I can see what the next thing will be. I have the chair already (and that whole set), but the Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set I'm still not interested in completing (got two items).

I really hope we get some more great deals this time. Been kind of lackluster so far, so I'm really curious if they're throw in some more desired items again.
  • XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited April 2014
    Wallin wrote:
    Ooh, this a chance to start over...

Yes, please add me to the list. My name is Darwin. Thank you.

LlE8USG.jpg

:O <flops down to stare at Darwin.> Oops! My soup will burn!! <runs away but peers over shoulder, heavy sigh...>

XD LOL! Gosh, you sure know how to make a good lookin Sim :D
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
    edited April 2014
    I hope we get some better stuff on this rotation. So far it's been kind of meh. Knowing my luck, as soon as I go to sleep, something I actually want will come up on the DD (like Sweet Escapes Nursery, LL or the Boardwalk)!
  • XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited April 2014
    Elf67 wrote:
    I hope we get some better stuff on this rotation. So far it's been kind of meh. Knowing my luck, as soon as I go to sleep, something I actually want will come up on the DD (like Sweet Escapes Nursery, LL or the Boardwalk)!

Yea I missed the Ruby 3000 last night cause I just had to get some sleep. I am also hoping for that sweet escapes nursery.
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • SabrosaSabrosa Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hey everyone, glad to see a new rotation is going. I think I got a little too excited for it. :D Can't wait to stalk it and see what goodies it provides us simmers with.

Hoping to get the
    Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set coming up. :)
    edited April 2014
    Erin - :shock: I remember when you said that about the Gothique Library! Man, talk about luck! My sympathies.

KatieTerrorFace - :lol: I know how that goes. It sounds like what I'm about to go through right now. I wanted to stick around until MCM Dining/Style, but I think the best I'll be able to do is wait and see how great the Great Chair will actually be, and then I'll be out cold.
  • WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    edited April 2014
    The Great Chair Power / 31 / 100 / 69% / 2 hours

Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set / 1100 / 2 hours
    Demeter's End Table / 50

Seeing Stars did not sell out early.
    edited April 2014
    The Great Chair / 31 / 100 / 69% / 2 hours

New to the list (repeat from before?) - Demeter's End Table
    edited April 2014
    Doesn't that end table always last the full time it's listed? Why on Earth are they repeating something that didn't sell well last time!
    edited April 2014
    Oh dear, Demeter's End Table eh? Getting a sinking feeling about this list already :-(

But ... the discounts are still good so some reason for optimism, isn't there? :-)

Well, First post all up-to-date now, time for a few hours asleep, I'll catch up with y'all again soon as.
  • WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    edited April 2014
    bekkasan wrote:
    David! Just what I needed to pick my spirits up after sad day at work. :D I really need to chat with you about the jewelry you find. I love his cross. See, I don't just gaze into his gorgeous blue eyes. :oops:

I do have the jewelry he's wearing listed in my Google spreadsheet, along with any other CC I use. The link is also over on My Blog page. I try to make a note of that stuff not just for people who download, but also so I can keep the amount of CC I use organized and at a minimum.

David - You booger! I almost spit berry pie all over my iPad when I read "Darwin's" post!

LOL, we do what we can. :mrgreen:

Ximph wrote:
    :O <flops down to stare at Darwin.> Oops! My soup will burn!! <runs away but peers over shoulder, heavy sigh...>

XD LOL! Gosh, you sure know how to make a good lookin Sim :D

Hehe, hi Judy! I hope your dinner was okay :lol:
  • pangolin22pangolin22 Posts: 250 Member
    edited April 2014
    You can add me to the list as Denise if you wish :oops:

I think Jaquaine may have a point in saying this is similar to the old list she linked though.
    ( http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/718344.page ). It seems like all the items I've seen come up have been on that list somewhere. Or does EA just like to repeat the same items over and over (also entirely plausible!)
  • Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited April 2014
    bekkasan wrote:

Hi, welcome and the addiction meetings are on Thursdays. Can you cook? Bring food. :lol: Did you get Country Livin' set?

i can bake..is that good enough? hehe and no i have yet to get it. :(