Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSED! DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Started 1 April; Ended 21 May

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited April 2014
    The antlers are at 82% already.
  • MeldisElvellonMeldisElvellon Posts: 72 New Member
    edited April 2014
    I haven't posted yet, but I've been stalking the last thread for a while so I figure I might as well jump in. I'm also sad to have missed out on a couple of the new deals last rotation, but here's hoping for some great deals on this new list. :D
  • MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    edited April 2014

Seeing Stars / 875 / 2100 / 58% / 3 hours
    The Great Chair / ? / 100 / ?% / 2 hours
    Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set / ? / 1110 / ?% / ? hours
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • FryeGuy24FryeGuy24 Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited April 2014
    Not Really Antlers sold out at 52 after.
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited April 2014
    Marvelissa wrote:
    Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set / ? / 1110 / ?% / ? hours
    Hmm, didn't we see this just a few hours ago? Hmm :hunf:
  • Meg1626Meg1626 Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited April 2014
    despina53 wrote:
    You can re-add me to the DD friends list, too, Meg :D .

Re-added!
    I haven't posted yet, but I've been stalking the last thread for a while so I figure I might as well jump in. I'm also sad to have missed out on a couple of the new deals last rotation, but here's hoping for some great deals on this new list. :D

Hello and welcome to the fun! Feel free to keep stalking and sharing if you'd like :D

I am definitely hoping the Boardwalk will pop up! That would just be a cherry on the cake for me :D
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi, Welcome! :D

I just love seeing new posters whose very first post is to the DD thread. Thank you! :thumbup:

Well, we're really not sure about this list yet, it could be that the March list was just extended and we'll go back to the Sizzle Baby fryer in a few days/weeks time ... we just never know. Which is kind of fun, in it's own weird way :mrgreen:
    edited April 2014

Welcome to the funhouse!! Nice to meet you. Hope you have better luck this rotation. :D
  • ryuutaneryuutane Posts: 208
    edited April 2014
    A_Mom wrote:
    Really, no boater hats? They keep popping up on my MMAO page. I think they're starting to grow on me... :D
    It's the nefarious plan of EA to desensitise everyone to boater hats and then they are going to take over your world! The hats I mean, EA already has you.
    edited April 2014
    ryuutane wrote:
    A_Mom wrote:
    Really, no boater hats? They keep popping up on my MMAO page. I think they're starting to grow on me... :D
    It's the nefarious plan of EA to desensitise everyone to boater hats and then they are going to take over your world! The hats I mean, EA already has you.

I just got 3 boater hats offered to me with Lunar Lakes for a grand whopping total of 10% off. Sheesh....I'd almost rather pay full price. :shock: :roll: :lol:
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    edited April 2014
    Meg1626 wrote:
    I am definitely hoping the Boardwalk will pop up! That would just be a cherry on the cake for me :D
    Oh man, me too! I think it's too new, unfortunately.

You can add me to the list as well, Meg. And anyone who posts on this list and wants to add me as a friend, feel free. :)

Edit: Adrian, are you going to enforce us keeping our off-topic posts to a minimum? I.e., no "wall of text" posts like Frye, Dev, Erin, and I have been doing? :)

Edit 2: I decided against Seeing Stars based on Shogo's post, and the fact that it isn't CYS enabled. I notice it's going REALLY slowly in the current rotation. That should give EA a clue to CYS enable it. :)
  • jennaoramajennaorama Posts: 131 New Member
    edited April 2014
    humm,Seeing Stars is a good price at 875 with 58% off, but no CYS means I'm not going to touch it yet. I refuse to pay twice for something, even though I really like the clothes. Also, I have no real use for the pc item.

p.s can you re add me to the list, I'm usually known as Jen or Jenn, but scene as we already have a resident Jen I'm quite happy to be known as Jenna, usually reserved for the bank and my mother! :lol:
  • kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited April 2014
    So remember that time I joked about the Gothique Library coming up for 200sp and sleeping through it? Well, I'd like to first say EA got the price wrong, but I did sleep through it... by FIVE minutes. Can't decide if I'm mad or relieved... with the Book of Spells, even 492 seems pretty pricey. Like, 400sp would be a decent deal for the Venue minus Spellbook. So, at least I didn't have to kick myself over giving in. I will on rotation though! (If we see rotation)

Love those boater hats, by the way! :D

I got an email this morning from someone wt EA about my troubles, so hopefully they'll fix it soon and I'll be able to pick up the other boater hats on MAAO.

Hi Meg, you can add me to the list as Erin!

P.S. Has anyone else noticed that some deals list as 'expired' and others as 'ended'? Seems really obvious now, but whenever we debate deals selling out at the last minute, we can confirm that way. :)

How was that for short and mostly on topic? I'll catch up on the last thread later.
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    edited April 2014
    Apparently very few people want Seeing Stars. This is going to be a long 3 hours. Going off topic-why is it so hard to find cat themed stuff in the US? I love cat paper dolls, t-shirts, comforters, curtains, etc. I really like Rachael Hale and Furry Friends. But they are so hard to find in the US! Of course, I wouldn't mind more cat themed stuff for Sims 3! Is there any cat themed stuff in the store other than the Lion carving and the panther statue?
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    edited April 2014
    Elf67 wrote:
    Apparently very few people want Seeing Stars. This is going to be a long 3 hours. Going off topic-why is it so hard to find cat themed stuff in the US? I love cat paper dolls, t-shirts, comforters, curtains, etc. I really like Rachael Hale and Furry Friends. But they are so hard to find in the US! Of course, I wouldn't mind more cat themed stuff for Sims 3! Is there any cat themed stuff in the store other than the Lion carving and the panther statue?
    There's a panther statue? Someone mentioned that before, but I've never seen it. Where? Is it from a particular set or venue? Or part of an EP? Where do you find it in Buy mode?
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited April 2014
    I forgot to say, when I posted before, THANK YOU, Adrian, for hosting the DD thread again. And a big thank you to all the DD crew for keeping things running smoothly :P .
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    edited April 2014
    The panther statue is in Haute Hip.
  • Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited April 2014
    Im Stefanie aka Naley22

so i got into this not too long ago..like last week. i woke up one morning and saw the
    Country Livin' set was on DD for 400 something points. so i decided i wanted it..but before i could get my card out of my wallet to purchase sim points ..it was gone. after that i vowed to never miss a deal again! hahaha i'm addicted.. i sit and wait.. if it wasn't for work and sleep i would never leave the computer :) and thanks to this thread i know whats coming and how much it will be! so Thank you so much , you guys are like the people from TLC's Extreme Couponing :D

oh id like to be added to the list.
  • Meg1626Meg1626 Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited April 2014
    jennaorama wrote:
    p.s can you re add me to the list, I'm usually known as Jen or Jenn, but scene as we already have a resident Jen I'm quite happy to be known as Jenna, usually reserved for the bank and my mother! :lol:
    kellycot1 wrote:
    Hi Meg, you can add me to the list as Erin!
    Meg1626 wrote:
    Oh man, me too! I think it's too new, unfortunately.

You can add me to the list as well, Meg. And anyone who posts on this list and wants to add me as a friend, feel free. :)

I also think the Boardwalk is still very new, but I can dream! ::fingers crossed::

I have re-added everyone :D
    edited April 2014
    Elf67 wrote:

Do you have the Pets Expansion? There are some cat themed stuff in it as well as the dogs and horses. Get some tshirts with the animals on them. I like to hang the cat plates in my elders houses and my witches. Its a set of 3 wall plates that hang down rather than across.
  • WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    edited April 2014
    Ooh, this a chance to start over...

Yes, please add me to the list. My name is Darwin. Thank you.

LlE8USG.jpg
    edited April 2014
    Naley22 wrote:
    Im Stefanie aka Naley22

so i got into this not too long ago..like last week. i woke up one morning and saw the
    Country Livin' set was on DD for 400 something points. so i decided i wanted it..but before i could get my card out of my wallet to purchase sim points ..it was gone. after that i vowed to never miss a deal again! hahaha i'm addicted.. i sit and wait.. if it wasn't for work and sleep i would never leave the computer :) and thanks to this thread i know whats coming and how much it will be! so Thank you so much , you guys are like the people from TLC's Extreme Couponing :D

oh id like to be added to the list.

Hi, welcome and the addiction meetings are on Thursdays. Can you cook? Bring food. :lol: Did you get Country Livin' set?
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited April 2014
    I wish Seeing Stars had CYS discount. :( I think that's also why so few have snagged it.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
    edited April 2014
    David! Just what I needed to pick my spirits up after sad day at work. :D I really need to chat with you about the jewelry you find. I love his cross. See, I don't just gaze into his gorgeous blue eyes. :oops:
  • jennaoramajennaorama Posts: 131 New Member
    edited April 2014
    Elf67 wrote:
    Is there any cat themed stuff in the store other than the Lion carving and the panther statue?

there's the tiger toy from the Year of the Tiger set http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=12305&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:19278