Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

World Request

EchovaEchova Posts: 144 Member
Hi,

I've been looking for a world that's sort of...rural? A medium sized world with a large forest, large lake and not a lot of houses. The thing is, I can't find one that's right for me. I've been looking for almost a year, I think. You see, I mainly play as PlantSims. I've tried the towns that come with the games and store (I have them all), Hidden Springs was nice but, there wasn't enough room for me to put a lot in for my PlantSims. I've always thought of them as shy creatures, that live away from civilization, deep in the forest. I understand world's aren't easy to make (I tried to make my ideal world on CaW). I'm not that fussy, you can put anything you want in it. All I would like is a big forest so my PlantSims can fit in. Thank-you for reading this, and I would truly appreciate it if someone made this world. I think faeries and other supernaturals would suit the world, too :)

Comments

• Options
    LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hello Echova,
    Have you tried using Edit in Game to evict the residents of Hidden Spring and change lots if required?

You can also use world objects to alter the landscape and make a more dense forest.

I think the world that came with Supernatural might suit best - it already has the arboretum and a sense of magic and mystique.

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited April 2014
    Very bad idea LadysimPlayer - as the cardinal rule is never delete EA sims. You are just making them invisible as their files are still very much alive and them well in the games AI files. The only way to delete EA sims is through one of two mods - Awesomemod or Twallans MC mod as they will remove the sims files from the AI in your save. Deleting sims will soon corrupt your world and make it laggy and unplayable. So I never advise anyone to do that. I do advise them to look for empty worlds though - Rflong has some, Sims Realtor has some, there is even a real nice one recently here in this forum called Sleepy Valley that might make this simmer happy, and Auntie Lynds has 3 beautiful BYO worlds, a regular one, a tropical one, or a western one.

OP I don't really seeing anyone building you a world - they takes months of the creators time to build a properly working world so if I was you just go check out the studios, sites, and such of some of the simmers I have mentioned. They all have some nice worlds and many fit the category you had said.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    EchovaEchova Posts: 144 Member
    edited April 2014
    Thank you! I will check them out in a second. It was worth a try, though. Again, thank you for replying ^^
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi :)

So..it's just a medium map with a big forest and big lake? Small little town that doesn't take up much space?

Sounds interesting and easy if you're not particular about the lots. Anything special/certain expansions?...