Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help! Hurry! I have 50 minutes left to decide....(ANSWERED)

In MMAO, I finally got Aurora Skies to come up with the 4350 simpoint price, which is the Gold version, right? I have had it come up before with the 2450 price which is the standard version. There are a couple other items thrown into the package deal for a total price of 3962 simpoints. I think this is a good deal, so I'm willing to buy, IF it is indeed the Gold version.

I want the Gold version of AS, NOT the standard. Has anyone had this same offer come up who can confirm that if I purchase this MMAO, I WILL get the Gold version? Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited April 2014
    The Gold version is currently priced at 4,350 Simpoints so yes, that's the version you're being offered. :D Bear in mind that you're only saving 500 Simpoints though, so it's up to you if you think it's worth it. If you've waited a long time and don't mind the other stuff in the offer I think you should possibly go for it. :D Good luck.
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited April 2014
    Okay, thank you!

I've just never been given this offer before, so I wanted to make sure it was in fact, the Gold version. I did not have the other stuff either, which amounts to 775 simpoints separately, so I guess this is a good deal after all. Thanks again. :)

P.S. I took a screen shot of my offer, just in case I need it for back up purposes. heh heh
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    UPDATE - Okay, I got it! It WAS the Gold version, so I'm happy! :D
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited April 2014
    Pamhamlet wrote:
    Congrats I love that world.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited April 2014
    Pamhamlet wrote:

Yay!!! I love the toddler items from the venue! I hope you have fun with your new goodies! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Pamhamlet wrote:
    Congrats I love that world.

:mrgreen: 8) Thanks! I'm really looking forward to the plants and build mode objects that came with this world as well as all the other stuff!

eta: Oh Hi, Cinderelli! Thanks! I'm eager to play with everything! :D

• Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited April 2014
    Glad I could help. :D Enjoy! I don't own AS but I do have the learning centre and I love the items that came with it. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Glad I could help. :D Enjoy! I don't own AS but I do have the learning centre and I love the items that came with it. :)

:thumbup:
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited April 2014
    Pam, I'm happy to hear that you got AS Gold. I'm using AS as my main world at the moment and it is very nice.

I like how AS has a lot of space to add more content and lots and that the world design supports a lot of different and unique architecture. For example, I have the Seasons's preorder ice lounge lot and Store dance studio lot in my world. I also placed all the Sweet Treats and Town Life lots in AS.

What's really nice about AS also is that it's the only EA world that I am able to fit all the venue types from Showtime, with room to spare. I'm glad because I love the Showtime professions.

Enjoy!! :)