Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Hidden Secrets in Worlds?

EA is always sneaky with their worlds. They always hide cool easter eggs in them, such as the sims 4 picture on the Roaring Heights city hall. What are some of your favorites, EP or Store World?

Comments

• Shogo_YahagiShogo_Yahagi Posts: 838 Member
    edited March 2014
    I like the Narnia reference in Midnight Hollow. Out in the middle of the woods, there's a lamppost all by itself in a clearing.
  • LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited March 2014
    I like the Narnia reference in Midnight Hollow. Out in the middle of the woods, there's a lamppost all by itself in a clearing.

I love this one! :)

I really like the hidden room on/in the Volcano Lair.
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited March 2014

????
  • LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited March 2014
    niac1234 wrote:

????

There are pics here:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/651791.page

:)
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • Elinee321Elinee321 Posts: 694 New Member
    edited March 2014
    It isn't a secret but i recently found out that a male sim (teen) in Roaring Heights is named Joseph Morgan. I thought that was realy funny cause The vampire diaries and The originals are my most favorites series at the moment. My sim is gonna merry him (:

Sorry, if i spelled or said something wrong, i'm from The Netherlands (;
  • KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    edited April 2014
    Again not entirely hidden, but... is it just me or does it seem like Lorna McCann (a townie in DV) is based on Anne McCaffrey, author of the Dragonriders of Pern?
  • tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited April 2014
    lucyvp86 wrote:
    I just learned about the hidden tomb in Twinbrook, that's sort of cool and gives you a whole empty building once you unlock it. It's the train station across from the criminal lot/science center. You unlock it through the cheats. It's a huge 2-story building that can be remade into anything.

I've never heard of this! What are the cheats to unlock the building?