Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help! Looking for an item in buy catalog! *FOUND IT* ty BakingNerd

PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
Hoping you builders and decorators can help me find this display case:

Screenshot-18-9.jpg

Someone had posted this pic over on the Store forum, but when I asked where I could find that display case in game, they weren't certain what category it was under in buy mode.

I was unable to find it myself, whether under Display Cases, Misc. Decor or Sculptures. I have all EPs, but not all SPs or Store sets, so was wondering if anyone here could tell me which EP/SP or Store set this display case came with, and exactly which category its located under in the catalog. Thank you for your assistance! :)

Eta: It is not CC.

Comments

• abbyc97abbyc97 Posts: 1,550 Member
    edited March 2014
    Have you tried in the tables section like end tables
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited March 2014
    Display cases are in function < tables < Misc.

I believe, I'll check when I go in-game but I'm not sure which EP that one came with.
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thank you for your suggestions, but no luck so far. I have looked through all Surfaces categories, and buydebug modes. Nothing. That is why I'm thinking it may be from a Stuff Pack or Store Set I don't have installed.

I will keep bumping this thread for a day or so in hopes that someone may see it that knows where it could be. Thanks again. :)
  • BakingNerdBakingNerd Posts: 3,932 Member
    edited March 2014
    I think this object comes with Aurora Skies and it is in Misc. Decor for me. I always remember that it's classed like the pedestal that came with the base game (the white cubic one), if that makes sense :)

• PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited March 2014
    BakingNerd wrote:
    I think this object comes with Aurora Skies and it is in Misc. Decor for me. I always remember that it's classed like the pedestal that came with the base game (the white cubic one), if that makes sense :)

Aha! Baking Nerd you are a dear! You are right, it is part of Aurora Skies. I don't have that world, so no wonder I couldn't find that object. :shock: I figured it had to be in a SP or Store set that I didn't have. Okay, now I will finally have to buy Aurora Skies - I've been wanting it for some time now anyway, especially for the plants and other objects it comes with. I will be getting the gold version since it comes with so much more as well.

Again, thanks for helping me find it, and thanks to everyone for your suggestions - much obliged! :D I will update the thread title now. :mrgreen:
  • BakingNerdBakingNerd Posts: 3,932 Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm glad I could help Pam :) I hope you'll enjoy AS, it's such a beautiful world :mrgreen: