Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Romantic Getaway Contest Entry

ritaroxy12ritaroxy12 Posts: 1,570 Member
Hello! Here is the rest of my entry for leep45508’s Romantic Getaway Contest.
Original thread can be found here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/736303.page
My entry is on page 23

Lounge Area

25pleep.jpg

25rzdxg.jpg

Upstairs Lounge Area

wr05sg.jpg

Hallway

2nbrg2h.jpg

VIP Suite

3478ugo.jpg

95ugd2.jpg

dmd4hu.jpg

VIP Suite Bathroom

14t4prl.jpg

Outside

eirsdy.jpg

21ecexg.jpg

Garden

243s3uh.jpg

2ufdbb4.jpg

Resort Tower

2sajx8h.jpg

Underground Pool Area

n4fbsg.jpg

2aj9zcw.jpg

5z1dfp.jpg

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8112172

Please feel free to leave comments or ask any questions you may have :D

Comments

• GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited March 2014
    It's lovely! So cosy :D

You may want to include the direct link to the download here so that people can dl/rec.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited March 2014
    The Country Inn is a very nice resort :) It looks nice how you have done the flowers either side of the pathway at the front entrance to it . Great lobby area, The type of ceiling lights that you have used through the rooms of the resort look nice. The pictures on the lobby walls are nice for sims to see when checking in. Nice dining room for sims to enjoy eating food from the buffet table. It looks great how you have set up the dining tables and seats there. The floral pattern of the furniture looks nice,. Nice shade of red that you have used for the walls. Nice pattern that you have used for the living room , lounge and VIP suite walls. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa seats that you have placed there, and in the upstairs lounge area, having a chat. Nice VIP suite. The deer head on the wall looks great and it is nice that you have placed a plant in the corners of the bedroom for sims to enjoy seeing. The leaves pictures look nice near the plant. The pattern you have used for the flooring looks great. Nice outdoors garden area, Sims will enjoy relaxing in the sunshine on the loungers. The water fountain feature looks nice.. Sims will enjoy sitting around the firepit chatting, toasting food and keeping warm. Nice wedding area, It looks great how you have set up the seats there for the wedding guests to enjoy watching the ceremony. Great underground pool and hot tub area. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub or having a drink from the pool bar whilst in the water. It looks great that you have placed a water fountain on the side of the pool. It is a great resort! Samuel and Sarah are nice sims :) Nice photos that you have taken of them proposing and becoming engaged, and then the happy photo of their wedding day, standing under the arch. They will enjoy spending time at your nice resort. :)
  • ritaroxy12ritaroxy12 Posts: 1,570 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thank you so much for your kind words rosemow. It's really nice to hear that you like both my resort and sims :D