Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thank You To All World Builders!

MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
As the title of the thread states, I want to thank all the people who spend so much time, effort and talent to create beautiful worlds and then share them with us. I enjoy looking at the pictures of these wonderful worlds and I just started to download some. There are many wonderful Simmers in this community who share their talents with us and I truly appreciate that. I recommend and thank people individually but I wanted to thank everyone who does this as I can imagine how much effort is involved.

Thank you, you're all awesome!!

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited March 2014
    Hi :D

Thanks! That's very sweet of you to post the comment to all of us. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thank you for your kind words, very thoughtful and appreciated! There are many great world creators on this site and it would not have been possible for me to even start CAW and to all of those who have created awesome worlds, took time to offer advice, tutorials, and a bit of constructive criticism I also want to thank you so very much!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    ClayworldClayworld Posts: 1,106 Member
    edited March 2014
    What a great idea! I'd also like to thank everyone who has created and shared their worlds. I've especially enjoyed those who turned their worlds into group projects.

Thanks to all of you!
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited March 2014
    I would like to as well :D
    Thank you to those who build and share such beautiful worlds, my sims experience is definitely enriched by the beautiful surroundings they live in, thanks to you all.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you Rflong and flstrider for your responses. I'm glad you saw this thread!!

Thank you Clayworld and Pary for including your kind words for world creators!
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    edited March 2014
    Great thread :D

I also want to thank all the wonderful world creators for sharing their beautiful worlds!
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thankyou Mandylcd and you all for your kind words in my small share of them that I may deserve and thankyou all other world creators that have made my sim experience so great and to all who have tought me so much on my starting times when I didn´t know almost anything ( :wink: Rflong)
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    PoppedBubbleGuyPoppedBubbleGuy Posts: 177 Member
    edited March 2014
    Yes! Thank you FlSTRider, Junceda and Roflong for inspiring world builders like me to create my own colorful and themed creations. I would not be so fortunate in my endeavors if it were not for the pavement you set down.
    We were born sick, you heard them say it.-Hozier
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited March 2014
    Pary wrote:
    Thank you to those who build and share such beautiful worlds, my sims experience is definitely enriched by the beautiful surroundings they live in, thanks to you all.

^^ This. Many thanks from me as well, to all the wonderful world creators out there. The game is so much richer because of the worlds you've built and shared. The help and inspiration you've given to so many others is much appreciated.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you, Tammyjo329-for your kind and thoughtful words!

Thank you junceda for sharing your talents and for all the time and effort that goes into your creations. Thank you too for your kind words!

PoppedBubbleGuy-what you wrote illustrates one of the most awesome aspects of this community. Thank you!

Thank you Reachsims for adding your thoughtful words of appreciation for world creators.
  • Options
    MartuniMartuni Posts: 702 Member
    edited March 2014
    What a nice thread! And a huge YES and THANK YOU to all the CAW masters. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I have dabbled in CAW just enough to learn how difficult a task it is to create worlds. I have played custom worlds exclusively for the past year, and really appreciate the builders for making my game play a joy.

These builders have so many talents - they excel in artistic beauty, efficiency, planning, attention to detail...I could go on and on. I'm a huge fan of you guys!

The other thing I have noticed is that these craftsmen are some of the nicest and most helpful people on the forums. They are always quick to share their knowledge and assist newcomers. I don't think I've ever seen any "drama" in the CAW forum. :-)

• Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you for your post, Martuni. I agree with you about the creative people, in particular those who create things for others to use in their game are often some of the most giving in other ways as well. And, they do it without expecting anything in return. As I wrote, awesome people!
  • Options
    MetallifanMetallifan Posts: 188 Member
    edited March 2014
    Hi Mandy, as a creator, I'd like to thank you in return. As much as your stated appreciation means, it's the fact that you take the time to download and play custom worlds that means so much more to us. When you upload that first world, and watch the downloads climb from 1, to 200, to 800, to 2000+, it feels fantastic. All that time and effort that went into building it pays off. And so I, and I'm sure other creators, all appreciate your downloads just as much (perhaps even more) as you appreciate our efforts. It might not seem like much to post a comment on a WIP thread or hit a download button. But to those of us that are building those worlds, it means everything. Really.