Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Villa Paraíso available NOW!

Here's the link: http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:72173

Picture:
Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

Thumbnail_688x336_ADD6.jpg

Thumbnail_688x336_ADD2.jpg

Cost: 2,925 SP

Discount: None.

CYS: Not enabled.
I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS

Comments

• alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited March 2014
    3,000 Simpoints and no CYS enabled? I can see sales being low for this one... :roll: That's 500 Simpoints more than the cost of a world. :shock:
  • FishkickingGiraffeFishkickingGiraffe Posts: 544 Member
    edited March 2014
    2,925 SP :shock:
    Yep, I'm not paying that much for recolours of items I already own, even if they are in a pretty house. Given that I tend to monkey about with store venues anyway I'll pass on this one thanks :?
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited March 2014
    Yeah. Not happy about this. I love the build but with none of the items being registered as being owned, of which I think I have most of them, I'm NOT paying nearly 3000 SP for a new lot and maybe a handful of unowned items, none of which are PC. I'd be happy to pay 500 SP for the lot though, and maybe grudgingly up to 1000. But three times that? :roll:

Pass, pass pass. Though I really do love the build I think they're shooting theirselves in the foot here.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited March 2014
    I think I own all the items. It's a shame CYS isn't enabled though.

Is a venue included? I'm confused? I might have liked to have downloaded it.

I think maybe we should give them a bit of time. Maybe they haven't finished setting up the page yet? Like how sometimes the sale price isn't enabled straight away on new sets.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    edited March 2014
    Whoah?! No CYS discount? I will pass...
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited March 2014
    WHAT!

This is clearly a glitch! I own all bit 4 items of this set BUT am expected to pay nearly 3000 simpoints for them? :evil:

You'd think they knew how to add new sets to the Store by now!

"This set is not available for the Complete Your Set discount at this time." - please insert your own expletives! :thumbdown:
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited March 2014
    Ooops! Glitch on the Forums too! Double post! :(
  • FlashygrrlFlashygrrl Posts: 634 Member
    edited March 2014
    I feel like a lot of people will pass, especially since Hacienda Luxury is a hot item in the DD rotation and a lot of people bought it, so no CYS? No thanks. Actually..at that price. Just no thanks!
  • FishkickingGiraffeFishkickingGiraffe Posts: 544 Member
    edited March 2014

I think maybe we should give them a bit of time. Maybe they haven't finished setting up the page yet? Like how sometimes the sale price isn't enabled straight away on new sets.

I'm hoping it's a mistake and they're not actually trying to charge that much.
  • Tootsyim1Tootsyim1 Posts: 486 Member
    edited March 2014
    I'll wait until one of our VERY talented builders recreate and upload, or if I'm feeling adventurous I'll try it myself!! :D
  • citytubecitytube Posts: 458 Member
    edited March 2014
    :shock: Wow....the cost of this Featured Content is awful! Who sets the prices on these things, and no CYS at this time. Okay, a great big pass, however I will look over the pictures and build my own. I think I own most or all of the store content. There isn't even any Premium content included. Sometimes EA just makes you take a step back and wonder who is running this company and who is making the decisions on what to charge for the store items.
  • jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    edited March 2014
    I own all but three of the items, and get them at the indivual cost for less then 400 points, but the house looks great.
  • Fran98765Fran98765 Posts: 462 Member
    edited March 2014
    It's beautiful, but I own everything except 3 items. No way will I get this without CYS!
  • GNRxSas7837GNRxSas7837 Posts: 812 Member
    edited March 2014
    Exactly what i was going to say Tootsyim1 Whats the point in me paying 3000sp for the 7 items i dont own in this set when i could buy the 7 single items for like what maybe 500sp. Then i could build the place myself.

Are there any new items in this set? I am so hoping it is a glitch and that it will be sorted as i don't see why anyone would pay that much for items already available in store and probably already owned...
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited March 2014
    Oh well - since they won't let me buy Sim points, and I already own all the items in the set, I think I'll pass on this one too.
  • APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    edited March 2014

It is a bit of an odd choice, isn't it.

Of course, since I own all the buy/build stuff in the store, I already own every single item in the set, so I am not about to purchase it again, even if it does come with the lot, which isn't listed so hard to tell from the purchase page. I think the last set was nice, only because those of us who already owned everything were able to get a cute little house for free, I sort of considered it a thank you for our loyalty in owning so much of the store, but this set is good only for people who do not own any of the set. Kinda disappointing really, but it is what it is. At least we can look at the pictures.
  • GNRxSas7837GNRxSas7837 Posts: 812 Member
    edited March 2014
    Edit: Forums playing around...
  • lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited March 2014
    I wonder what would happen if someone buys this set, and then re-uploads it on the exchange. There is no way I'm paying almost $30 US for items I already (mostly) own.
    er0s4g.jpg
  • organgrinder20porgangrinder20p Posts: 479 New Member
    edited March 2014
    It's MARCH MADNESS!
  • KamerinaKamerina Posts: 14
    edited March 2014
    There is a glitch in the store right now (at least for me), Some sets that I qualified for a discount on yesterday now show that I don't own a single item. I don't know if this is happening to anyone else.
  • APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    edited March 2014
    Exactly what i was going to say Tootsyim1 Whats the point in me paying 3000sp for the 7 items i dont own in this set when i could buy the 7 single items for like what maybe 500sp. Then i could build the place myself.

Are there any new items in this set? I am so hoping it is a glitch and that it will be sorted as i don't see why anyone would pay that much for items already available in store and probably already owned...

Not one single item is new. I own every single one, confirmed by the yellow owed highlight around each item. The bigger problem is now we have another set that will not register as owned, wonder how long it will take for MMAO and Goodie Boxes to start offering this one to us even though we own every item in the set. :roll:
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited March 2014
    It's just got to be a mistake. There might be a few people who buy it that don't realize they may own the items (and really at 41 new items that's a lot of SP per items, even with the lot.) But I can't see them expecting many will buy this.

I totally think that the team does deserve compensation for their hard work. It may be intangible but it's still a lot of work and effort. And I even think just lots, not venue lots but just lots like this, I'd be okay with paying SOMETHING. But nothing like this. Nowhere near.

Just waiting it out.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • SIMGURURUSSKIISIMGURURUSSKII Posts: 1,247 SimGuru (retired)
    edited March 2014
    Hey guys,
    The set will be available with CYS. We are looking into this at this time, so no worries. Will keep you updated on this thread when it is resolved.

Thanks and sorry for the trouble.
  • heathermioneheathermione Posts: 151 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thanks for the update, I feel much better. Thanks for letting us know!
  • Fran98765Fran98765 Posts: 462 Member
    edited March 2014
    Kamerina wrote:
    There is a glitch in the store right now (at least for me), Some sets that I qualified for a discount on yesterday now show that I don't own a single item. I don't know if this is happening to anyone else.

Make sure you are still logged in, sometimes it will log you out and then I start to freak!