Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Twisted Tea A Silly Story

Everyone's having tea today, hmmm, coincidence???

Aha! To The Looking Glass.

Kreepsy runs to The Looking Glass. Her favorite Bunny Slippers get stuck in treacle,"EEEWWW! My cute and heinous bunny slippers are ruined!" She finds Doormouse passed out on floor and steps on his tail. He doesn't even stir.

Kreepsy with a sniffle throws her slippers into the fire, it's not exactly the Viking way but, it isn't Tuesday anyway.

Now barefoot she tip-toes into Dorothy's room, "surely she won't mind my borrowing her slippers."

She puts the garish slippers on and thinks "these slippers are sooo ugly but surprisingly comfy."

Back in the sitting room she drags the 3 legged credenza to the mantelpiece.

Carefully she climbs onto the 3 legged credenza, balances and peers through the Looking Glass "What The Fudge Is That?!"

No it can't be ( Kreepsy rubs her eyes) But it is!

A goat with glasses, a gray wolf (or is it a dog?) a Rose, a Celestialcat, a Shadowcat and a Catbug all dressed in Bunny Suits and wearing Bunny Slippers and drinking TEA! but wait. . .

The Looking Glass is getting all steamed up-- Kreepsy tries to wipe off the mirror with sleeve of her bunny suit."Ugh! it's on the other side!"

The 3 legged credenza starts to wobble...

"Ouch! Good thing I landed on my fluffy tail", brushes off tail, "Now where's that lazy little treacle guzzler, "Mouse! oh Mouse! I found some corn syrup (the corn lies) for you."

Kreepsy finds Mouse on the kitchen counter.

"Look Mouse, unless you want to find out what a Tazmanian Tail Twister feels like you'll get your head out of that treacle tin and help me."
(Kreepsy never really knew what a Tazmanian Tail Twister was, she only heard whispers from the locals of Shang Simla that it was not pleasing to the tail at all.)

Mouse whines," I'm soooo sleepy. . . zzzzz."

"Fine then, I'll come back for you."

Kreepsy slings her Bunzooka (the Bunzooka was built for the Bunny-apocalypse that has not happened-yet-it shoots stuffed toy Bunnies at friend or foe) on, grabs her backpack and goes to Grandma's pantry. She takes the families Spellbound Diary, her Aunt Foof''s Voodoo Doll and whoa, is that a Jet Pack?

Why does Gradama put this stuff in her a pantry? Who knows, Grandama's been a little off since those Little Pigs moved in next door.

Kreepsy murmers some words from the diary and goes back to Mouse.

"Aawww are you a sleepy wittle Mousy Wousy?" Kreepsy gently picks up Mouse and goes to the Looking Glass.

"You first, you tiny terror of treacle!" and chucks Mouse through The Looking Glass. . .

Kreepsy kicks the 3 legged credenza out of the way , pulls over the trampoline and bounces onto the mantlepiece. The Looking Glass is completely fogged over.

"Mouse! Hey Mouse are you there?!" She can hear Mouse snoring

"What's the worse that could happen, I've already lost my favorite Bunny Slippers." as she steps through The Looking Glass. . .
e6d7d6bd-5801-4440-8d7f-0c41ac545e48_zps3946991c.jpg
"No the Doctor is busy, he's just regenerated, we can handle this ourselves, I hope."
"Where could they be did the Tea turn them into these tiny toy monstrosities?"
c9d2a996-1d79-4b41-8b91-9e2b6a33811e_zps9809882d.jpg

"All right all ready Mouse! I'll call him!"

076f1a73-1f6c-4a6d-b438-d81bf99c7f40_zps6cb4fcaa.jpg

"Hmmm, no reception.
Lambit!

And what happened to MY SLIPPERS!", Kreepsy screams with a mix of horror and delight.
"Now we're really gonnna need help Mouse, we can't just click heels and go home, I'm sorry."

4743f77d-ffda-4b45-b8c5-7ab5a7d26633_zpsdc5ee45b.jpg
"But I LOVE these slippers."

"Yes Mouse I see its a bunny trail , duh! Who left it is what I wanna know. "

b4ca761c-790d-470c-b27c-9c8eb89b0239_zpsbe6be402.jpg

Mouse squeows. He's undergone a few changes since sleeping on the kitchen counter his tiny mouse body has blown up cat sized, he wonders how will he ever get into a treacle tin now.
"Yes we'll follow it, our friends are very crafty one of them could have left it."
"And who else knows we're here."

Kreepsy gasps, "Mouse look at the sign."
10082e1c-05f7-4eda-94af-0acf85429afa_zps5ce15e2e.jpg
10945750_1527022374224874_7723481051081880925_n.jpg?oh=5a48d0796e5edf28ba6927ae38538893&oe=5551CE32