Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sim Had Quintuplets!

Here's how it went down:my female Sim was giving birth when my male Sim was going to the future. She had had two girls before he had left,and when I came back she had three more-two girls and a boy!Both Sims have the Fertility Treatment,but I thought the limit was triplets?
A friendly reminder that Project Rene has not yet been confirmed as Sims 5.

Comments

• SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
    edited March 2014
    Lucky you 8) Perhaps your sims spouse could make a Simbot with the nanny trait chip. :-)
  • ShadeDaystarShadeDaystar Posts: 995 Member
    edited March 2014
    The limit IS triplets.... Unless you have a mod or a glitch. In your case, be glad it stopped at 5. I heard of one person that decided to close out without saving because their Sim had over a dozen kids, with no signs of stopping.
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,898 Member
    edited March 2014
    The limit IS triplets.... Unless you have a mod or a glitch. In your case, be glad it stopped at 5. I heard of one person that decided to close out without saving because their Sim had over a dozen kids, with no signs of stopping.

Cheaper by the Two Dozen. lol

OP: the most I've ever had was quads and they were a handful to say the least. Good luck. :mrgreen:
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    edited March 2014
    I got a gay couple pregnant, both of them at the same time. They already had toddlers. I did use the fertility treatment, fertility elixir, read pregnancy books, watch kids TV, and listen to the kids radio station. But I hadn't had any multiple births in my game so wasn't expecting much. They both had quads. :( This is something the mod that allows same sex couples to have children allows, but the chance seemed too low to worry about.

I haven't played that family in a while, but infants are all toddlers now.