Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Finally: Fit as a Fiddle Violin available separately!

It's true "Fit as a Fiddle Violin" (former an exclusive part of "The Dukes of Bows Renaissance Faire") is available separately now. Cost 500 SP.

Thanks Store team!
I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS

Comments

• Options
    A_MomA_Mom Posts: 868 Member
    edited March 2014
    Don't buy it yet! It might be on the DD rotation.

There was a problem with the Chun Co. Grill where it wasn't available to purchase separately and so people weren't able to buy it when it came on the DD.

Maybe the store was making sure this doesn't happen with the violin.
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited March 2014
    That's great news! Now if they'd just give us MORE musical instruments! Sax with Jazz Venue for Haunted New Orleans anyone????
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    edited March 2014
    This is good news indeed! Thank you OP!

Keep them coming gurus. Please do the Industrial Oven next!
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    That's great news! Now if they'd just give us MORE musical instruments! Sax with Jazz Venue for Haunted New Orleans anyone????

Yes. And if we can use the sax with LN bands. Also a lead singer's mic for the band.
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited March 2014
    Goodywood wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:

Yes. And if we can use the sax with LN bands. Also a lead singer's mic for the band.

I REALLY wish they would have combined the singer with the rock band stuff. It's just stupid the way it is. I don't know that there's a way for the Store Team to fix it though. I kept hoping they'd do a musician + dancer EP and combine them then but no luck. :(
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    edited March 2014
    I agree. A sax would be an awesome object!
  • Options
    cemole4235cemole4235 Posts: 344 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Ooh, I shall wait to see if it comes up on the DD.

Also yay, a fellow Dianna fan! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Shinelu208Shinelu208 Posts: 52 Member
    edited March 2014
    Well, I think I will not buy it now.
    500 simpoints is a little too high even though I can pay for it.
    But I would like to wait for it on sale or DD rotation.

I could still remember when the cow plant was 300 simpoints only but now in double price! :x
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    Goodywood wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:

I REALLY wish they would have combined the singer with the rock band stuff. It's just stupid the way it is. I don't know that there's a way for the Store Team to fix it though. I kept hoping they'd do a musician + dancer EP and combine them then but no luck. :(

I think they can do it.
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited March 2014
    If only those daffodils were available separately. :cry: Since they've sprung up all over town I've really wanted some for my game. I was shocked to discover there were some on the Store- and upset to see they're exclusive to the renaissance faire. :(