Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jessabeans! What a Nice Surprise. Thank You!

lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,011 Member
When I logged on to the Sims site today, I was so surprised to find I owned the wall string of inspiration lights! Then I saw it was gifted by you. Thank you so much for this kind gesture. I'm looking forward to getting in game later and trying them out with the other lights I have.

I checked out the items you uploaded to the Exchange and downloaded and recommended the Evening at the Palms Sundress. Very pretty design. My sim, Ellen, will love it. :D

I'll post a pic of the new items.

Comments

• JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited March 2014
    You are very welcome Lanlyn. I appreciate the compliment about the dress and I hope that Ellen enjoys it.
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,011 Member
    edited March 2014
    I was just playing around with the new string of inspiration lights today. I got carried away with the chicken coop. I don't think barn fowl have ever had it so good. :lol:

Here are the regular string of lights. They float in the air. But I had to use moveobjects on to place those columns so the strings would attach snugly. The dress is Jessabeans' pattern: Evening at the Palms Sundress. Formal or everyday for YA or adult.

original.jpg

Here are the wall lights. As you can see, they can be lowered or raised, but need to be against a wall. The bulbs and even the strings can be recolored on both versions of lights.

original.jpg