Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

how to turn off savvy seller?

I downloaded a house that used tons of the savvy seller rugs/shelves.
Does anyone know of a way to stop my sims from interacting with it?
Someone said there was a mod (NRAAS) But which one.

Please help. :roll: Thanks.

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    edited March 2014
    I don't know of a mod to do this. If it were me I'd just delete them all.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited March 2014
    yeah it seems that removing the rugs would be the best bet. Oh! do they have the Savvy Seller door as well? and the register hidden somewhere? My understanding is that none of that will work unless the rugs/pedestal/counter, the register, and the door are all present.

So in theory if you delete the door or the register you shouldn't have the savvy seller options. I don't know though. I've not ever tried to use them without the intention of being for selling items, so I've always put all three things in there for sure.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited March 2014
    jcp011c2 wrote:
    yeah it seems that removing the rugs would be the best bet. Oh! do they have the Savvy Seller door as well? and the register hidden somewhere? My understanding is that none of that will work unless the rugs/pedestal/counter, the register, and the door are all present.

So in theory if you delete the door or the register you shouldn't have the savvy seller options. I don't know though. I've not ever tried to use them without the intention of being for selling items, so I've always put all three things in there for sure.

My understanding is that you can't use the register without the rugs and pedestal, and the door is really only if you want to set store hours. But I believe the rugs and pedestal work no matter what, so that sims can have tag sales and whatnot.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited March 2014
    tamalinn wrote:
    jcp011c2 wrote:

My understanding is that you can't use the register without the rugs and pedestal, and the door is really only if you want to set store hours. But I believe the rugs and pedestal work no matter what, so that sims can have tag sales and whatnot.

Ah. that's actually good to know. Like I said I've just been using all of it for my builds so I was just thinking that was a possible theory. Thank you!
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Twilight1984Twilight1984 Posts: 95 Member
    edited March 2014
    I used one of the shelves (not realising it was from the SS set) in a bedroom as it suited the decor. My poor child Sim then had the rest of the family trooping through constantly to "browse" through his toys! Didn't have anything else from the set on the lot, so I ended up having to switch them for a different shelf.
  • Cyberqueen13Cyberqueen13 Posts: 2,835 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thanks guys. I figured this would be the outcome. Sadly.