Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is The Playpen Still Glitched?

I just got 500 free SPs on 'My Page' for agreeing to a digital services thing. I'm trying to decide whether I'm best to spend it on the walker or the playpen. I'm thinking the playpen because then I can open up a daycare however I would like to know, is it still glitched? If it is then I'll go for the walker. Many thanks. :)
tFU6JMe.png

Comments

• tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited February 2014
    I don't have those items, but my understanding is that patch 1.66 fixed them. So if you're patched to 1.66 or 1.67, they ought to work.

There's a fix for them, though, if you're not patched up that high: http://www.den.simlogical.com/denforum/index.php?topic=2415
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited February 2014
    I updated to the 1.67 patch a couple weeks ago and have been able to use the playpen and walker without any problems.

Edited to add:

Here are my Sim toddlers playing in it. And as amjoie said, keep at least one empty square all around it.

Screenshot-2112a_zps5a21c45c.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited February 2014
    Ah brilliant I'll get the playpen. Thank you both! :)
    tFU6JMe.png
  • amjoieamjoie Posts: 3,516 Member
    edited February 2014
    Moodbeamy wrote:
    Ah brilliant I'll get the playpen. Thank you both! :)

Just remember to have at least one empty tile all around the playpen, when you place it. Never in a corner or right against a wall. It will need a really big toddler's room, to work right.
  • MrsTILMrsTIL Posts: 67 New Member
    edited February 2014
    I've had no problems recently :-) Enjoy
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    edited February 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    I updated to the 1.67 patch a couple weeks ago and have been able to use the playpen and walker without any problems.

Edited to add:

Here are my Sim toddlers playing in it. And as amjoie said, keep at least one empty square all around it.

Screenshot-2112a_zps5a21c45c.jpg

Good to know. I have the playpen and patch 1.67. I'm assuming patch 1.67 gave me the 1.66 fixes.
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited February 2014
    I went from 1.63 directly to 1.67 and haven't had any issues thus far.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    edited March 2014
    I have it, works just fine. Poss one of the best items in the game.
  • tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited March 2014
    Good to know. I have the playpen and patch 1.67. I'm assuming patch 1.67 gave me the 1.66 fixes.

The individual patches aren't cumulative, so 1.67 gave you the 1.67 files. The only cumulative patches are the super patches, so if you updated to 1.67 using that, then you have all of the files. If you updated incrementally, you might not have everything from 1.66.
  • Turbocane6Turbocane6 Posts: 113 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Mine is no longer glitched. I love it. I loved it when it was glitched. I did save the game every time a Sim took the Toddler out of the playpen. They are both great but if I had a choice I would pick the playpen.