Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Prisim Art Studio

I have to admit, when I first saw it pop up on the store, I was sooo excited. Unfortunately, when I bought it, I was really disappointed with it... Not only can't I register my sim as self employed as an artisan, but I can't sell my work anywhere! Creations can't be sold at the consignment store, or with the savvy sellers collection!

Also, it's nice that all of the jewelry options are available in CAS, but it totally defeats the purpose of making the jewelery.

Is anyone else super disappointed with this venue?

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited February 2014
    There is a mod out there that will allow you to sell those things with savy seller rugs. I had heard others saying how they was able to sell those items like that, and through the sell n' swap too. I don't know were you can get this mod, but I have heard others talk about it. :D
  • tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited February 2014
    This is the mod to sell it using Savvy Seller: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=515159
    Unfortunately it winds up glitching because the objects aren't meant to be sold this way.

You could try using this to sell them: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=512416 (I have no idea if this works.)
    Or this: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=409607 (I've heard better things about this.)

You could also use this mod to be able to sell them at the consignment store: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Consigner
  • philkewleyphilkewley Posts: 552 Member
    edited February 2014
    tamalinn wrote:
    You could also use this mod to be able to sell them at the consignment store: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Consigner
    I've used consigner for selling puppies and it's great, I haven't used with the new glass blowing stuff yet. But it should be OK.
  • oXseashellXooXseashellXo Posts: 678 Member
    edited February 2014
    I don't think I wanna risk using mods that might ruin my game. Thanks though... I just don't understand why items from the store are sometimes so useless. I get really excited, then disappointed and frustrated.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited February 2014
    Just got it today.
    I see the ice sculptures, but no place to make them. I guess I will have to add it. My Sim seemed interested in them.
    Might add the toy machine too.
    Can you put the items in the consignment store.
    Well I guess I will just sell them myself, would be nice to be able to sell them in a store.
    Anyone add this to make sculptures.
    Anyone make their own Art Studio.
    edited February 2014
    I don't think I wanna risk using mods that might ruin my game. Thanks though... I just don't understand why items from the store are sometimes so useless. I get really excited, then disappointed and frustrated.
    That doesn't make much sense to me either. And I know how you feel about those mods. I don't use them in my game either, and I get along just fine without them. Yeah I get the usual little hick-ups in the game every now and then. But those are usually temporary in my game. For instance, WA would use to lag badly when ever I play the China part of it. But now it doesn't do that anymore, and I'm not using any mods at all for any thing in the game. So I might miss out some on fun liberties that only the mods can offer. So what, I'm not going to loose any sleep over it. :D
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited February 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    That doesn't make much sense to me either. And I know how you feel about those mods. I don't use them in my game either, and I get along just fine without them. Yeah I get the usual little hick-ups in the game every now and then. But those are usually temporary in my game. For instance, WA would use to lag badly when ever I play the China part of it. But now it doesn't do that anymore, and I'm not using any mods at all for any thing in the game. So I might miss out some on fun liberties that only the mods can offer. So what, I'm not going to loose any sleep over it. :D

I have been playing from the beginning and I have never used mods. I love the Sims and am having just as much fun without them. I never get bored with them, Have done a A-z Generation and starting over now with the same family, they have changed over the years. I am now on B, common name Billy Dexter. He was just born today. can't wait to continue. I am loving it without mods. Not sure how I will go with this family. Plus my A-Z Generation family never worked, they are a very creative family, I have so much fun helping them earn money with painting, writing, crafting etc. Once had 25 money trees from the start of one seed, I had so much money I did not know what to spend it on, well I sold the house and left the money trees behind and started in a new town. Fun, fun fun. the name of the game. It is to have fun.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited February 2014
    Op atleast it works for you. The interaction cancel for me.
    edited February 2014
    Evalen wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:

I have been playing from the beginning and I have never used mods. I love the Sims and am having just as much fun without them. I never get bored with them, Have done a A-z Generation and starting over now with the same family, they have changed over the years. I am now on B, common name Billy Dexter. He was just born today. can't wait to continue. I am loving it without mods. Not sure how I will go with this family. Plus my A-Z Generation family never worked, they are a very creative family, I have so much fun helping them earn money with painting, writing, crafting etc. Once had 25 money trees from the start of one seed, I had so much money I did not know what to spend it on, well I sold the house and left the money trees behind and started in a new town. Fun, fun fun. the name of the game. It is to have fun.
    I'm having fun with the game without the mods too. I have nothing against the mods, I just don't want to put my game in jeopardy like that. This game is like a favorite pass time for me, kind of like how some people like to read books. I like to play The Sims, and I won't do anything that may jeopardizes that. Even if it means that I must sacrifice some liberties that only the mods can give. There is this one mod that is said that will make the water flow in some of the fountains in the game. I will gladly sacrifice that to keep my game running smoothly. :D