Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*closed*

Cookingpup99Cookingpup99 Posts: 443 Member
Dear Reader,
We are looking for 13-18 year olds that have the potential 'Miss Marple' or 'Sherlock Holmes' hiding away inside of them, that want a future career in the police force and solving the big crimes.

Unfortunatly, the building of the school has been delayed temporarily for various reasons. The facilities will be top of the range and the dormitories will be designed in a homely manner so you won't feel too homesick. They will be equipped with a phone and computer and outside each block will be a letter box so you can contact your friends and family. There will be several different cafes and smoothie/milkshake bars, and on the top level of the central building will be where our practical lessons will take place. Our non-pratical lessons will be on the bottom floor.

The classes will be Physical Education, English, Maths, Science, Practical Detecting, Clue gathering & Assessing and Forensic Science. Each student must choose two extra classes. The avaliable classes are: Music, Art, Geography, History

The entry fee will be $1000, but there is an entry test you may take to get a scholarship into St. Case's but be warned only if we believe that there is truly an inner detective in you, you will be accepted.

If you want to aply for a place in St. Case's please fill in the form below. We believe that we can bring out the inner detective in you. If you dream of bringing justice to people, then this is your school.

Kind Regards,

Mrs Gehin

Name:
Scholarship?:
Would you like a designer dormitory?*:
Extra classes:
Traits:
Talents:
Pic:

*Costs £150 extra

Post edited by Cookingpup99 on

Comments

• Options
    Simmera1234Simmera1234 Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited February 2014
    (What's the difference between a normal dorm and a designer one?)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    (Basically they have better quality items in them and are more artistic, when I can I am making the school and dorms so you can see them)
  • Options
    abbyc97abbyc97 Posts: 1,550 Member
    edited February 2014
    Name: Carmen Sardella
    Scholarship. No
    Designer dorm: yes
    Extra classes: art and geography
    Traits : flirty, artistic, athletic, photographers eye, perceptive
    Talent: sketching
    Pic
    image_zpsb627db77.jpg

Creeds to ikillbutter
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Dear Carmen,

We are pleased to announce you have a spot in the school.

Thanks,

Mrs Gehin

Spaces in extra classes:

Music: 3
    Art: 2 - Carmen Sardella
    Geography: 2 - Carmen Sardella
    History: 3
  • Options
    DJKanine9DJKanine9 Posts: 487 Member
    edited February 2014
    Name:Sherman Corrale
    Scholarship:None
    Designer Dorm: No
    Extra Classes:History and Geography
    Traits:Athletic, Brave, Good, Perceptive, Photographers Eye
    Talent: Photography (pics of evidence)
    Pic: (hope you don't mind if I do a desc.) Straight black hair, baby blue eyes, fairly muscular, usually wears normal colors that are a little bit darker than usual.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    (Thats ok)

Dear Sherman,

You have been accepted.

Thanks,

Mrs Gehin

Spaces in extra classes:-

Music: 3
    Art: 2 - Carmen Sardella
    Geography: 1 - Carmen Sardella, Sherman Corrale
    History: 2 - Sherman Corrale

• Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited February 2014
    (Name: Vanity Life
    Scholarship?: No
    Would you like a designer dormitory?*:Yes
    Extra classes: Art and Music
    Traits: Artistic, Virtuoso, Heavy Sleeper, and Great Kisser
    Talents:Art and Music
    Pic:
    48gjk.jpg"width=600"
    Bio: Her parents sent her to this boarding school because they want her to a private investigator. She really wanted to be a singer. However, her parents feel as if she will make more money with being a private investigator so that is why she is one.)

BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited February 2014
    (By the way, cookingpup, can you join this RPG- http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/741250.page )
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    (Hey thanks :) Also, my laptop is broken so I am using my sibling's at the mo so if anyone would like to design the school that would be much appreciated :) I'm quite happy to give you 10 simpoints)

Dear Vanity,

We thank you for your application, you have been accepted into St. Case.

Kind Regards,

Mrs Gehin

[ul] My form [/ul]

Name: Robyn Willow
    Scholarship?: Yes
    Would you like a designer dormitory?*: No
    Extra classes: Art and History
    Traits: Artistic, Perceptive, Eccentric, and Eco-Friendly
    Talents: Painting/sketching, guessing
    Pic: (Description because of laptop but again if you want to make her from my description that would be great :) 5 simpoints) Ginger hair in a side pony tail (or bob), Green eyes, dorky glasses like the square ones, casual top, sneakers/slip on shoes and jeans with (or without rips in). NO MAKEUP.
    Bio: Her parents where young when they found out they were expecting a child, had no money and didn't care much about the child. Robyn lived in a worn down flat so when she was given the chance to go to a school which was offering the education for her dream job to come true and to get out of the dump she lived in and away from the two adults in her life. She was always quite a shy person and still is. She's an amazing friend, one of the best friends you could have.

Dear Robyn,

We are pleased to announce your scholarship has been accepted.

Kind Regards,

Mrs Gehin

Music: 2 - Vanity Life
    Art: 0 - Carmen Sardella, Vanity Life, Robyn Willow
    History: 1 - Sherman Corrale, Robyn Willow

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Name: Eileen Malloy
    Scholarship?: Yes, Eileen is the daughter of a very well-known private investigator
    Designer Dorm: Yes
    Extra Classes: Music and History
    Traits: Virtuoso, Perceptive, Photographer's Eye, Diva, Irresistible
    Talents: Exceptional memory, getting the point out of people and piano
    Pic: (Is it alright if I do a description too?) Curly, long brown hair, slightly tanned skin, tall and slender. Eileen's eyes are odd: her left eye is dark green and her right one is a blue so pale it's almost white. She usually wears skirts or shorts with leggings, a top and her old converse.
    Bio (I just thought this might be necessary to understand her): You won't see her coming. Eileen's father is a well-known private investigator and her mother is a murder-mystery novelist. She gets what she wants when she wants it, not just because she's rich. When interrogating, arguing or even debating, she always gets to be right: due to her diva attitude. She's a good friend though, if you have the patience to deal with her attitude and cheek.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    (Thats fine :) and I actually might put bio on the form but if you haven't done it don't worry guys)

Dear Eileen,

We are pleased to tell you that you have got a place in St. Case's and it is a privelage to have such a talented man's daughter attending the school, you follow in his footsteps.

Many Wishes,

Mrs Gehin

Music: 1 - Vanity Life, Eileen Malloy
    Art: 0 - Carmen Sardella, Vanity Life, Robyn Willow
    History: 0 - Sherman Corrale, Robyn Willow, Eileen Malloy

(That means that the next person who signs up will be the last and have to do music and Geography, sorry. If someone really wants to join and there is no places I can make an ecceptation)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    The board are pleased to announce we are opening extra places up in the school!

Extra Classes:

Music: 2 - Vanity Life, Eileen Malloy
    Art: 1 - Carmen Sardella, Vanity Life, Robyn Willow
    Geography: 2 - Carmen Sardella, Sherman Corrale
    History: 1 - Sherman Corrale, Robyn Willow, Eileen Malloy

• Options
    edited February 2014
    We have space for two more lucky people
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I would like to welcome you all too St. Cases.

*Gates Open*

(YOU CAN BEGIN RP)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    (Yay I'm so glad we can start!)
    Eileen-
    Father drives me to school. "Remember, Eileen. Be polite, be respectful and do as you are told." He says. I nod. "Of course." I don't add that if someone isn't like that towards me I won't be like that towards them.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    carmen:
    I wake up from whatt i thought was a brief nap. I look out my window to see my dad pulling up to the school. Its huge and completley reveals my nerves again. Do this for mom, I thought. This school would help me get closer to her. She used to go here, and now im going here so I can get better at solving mysteries because I need to find my mom. Shes been missing for 10 months now, but she deffinently didnt leave and her body has not been found. All I know is she's been working on a case which led her to here and thats the lat time anyone saw her.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    (Anyone here?)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    (One day later she still wonders if anyone's here...)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    (I am for an hour)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    (Do you wanna role play with Eileen?)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    (Sure)
    Carmen:
    I hop out of the car and grab my bags. "Bye, dad I love you." I run over to the drivers seat to give him a hug and get to the school. it's bigger than I remembered from the student tour a while ago. I stop by the cafe to grab a caramel mochiatto, need to pull an all nighter tonight.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Eileen-
    I go to the cafe. The school is smaller than I thought it would be. Father said it would be massive. It's an ordinary size, as far as I'm concerned.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Carmen
    I grab my drink To go and see a familiar face. I fix my hair and go over to her. I lean In and say "Aren't you like famous" I say sarcastically. I giggle and flash my pearly white teeth. "Eileen, how was your luxurious summer in Malibu?"
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Eileen-
    "Hot!" I groan. "And my father dragged us off to the most boring places in the world e-ver! We literally drove right past the white sand beaches, but stopped at some beach where there had been a murder! So anyway, how was your summer?"
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Carmen
    "Busy! Between life guarding at the beach and tutoring the Duncan Twins. Luke hates English and loves math and science and Lacey hates science and loves English. Oh and my moms murder investigation closed because she has been missing for over 10 months. So just fine"