Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

March Flash Mob! Happy Flash Mob Day! Honouring: LALA!!!

Today is Flash Mob Day!

The day many of us have been waiting for, it is finally time to reveal who our target has been all along. Say it with me everyone...Idontrcall!

Lala, I am so very happy to be able to tell you that you were chosen to be the March 2014 Flash Mob honouree. You are such a kind, sweet woman who has been great fun getting to know. You always have a kind word to share and have enthusiasm in what feels like every contest/lotto/flash mob. You truly deserve this honour, and I feel honoured to be announcing it first.

It didn’t take very much conversation to decide to have you as the honouree – and I think everyone in the mob can agree that you were someone everyone was waiting to see become a target. Today is your day! Happy Flash Mob Day!

Hey everyone! Welcome to the March Flash Mob thread! It's awesome to see you here, and hopefully you stick around! :mrgreen::mrgreen: We have a great month ahead of us and I'm super excited to get the party started!

Want to find out who we'll be honouring this month? Email us and join the mob! Both of us have our emails in our About Me section, you can find mine here and 2Mahawks' here.

Below you'll find the history of Flash Mob and the Rules (please review these as you'll find a new one) - if you have any questions about anything please just ask!

Want to advertise the party?
[url=http://tinyurl.com/lroudeb][IMG]http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg568/2Mahawk/600MarFM14banner_zps60914462.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Wait - you wanted a small version? We have that too!
[url=http://tinyurl.com/lzz3of9][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/pskvjhw[/IMG][/url]

HISTORY:
In January 2012, Immskayleah came up with a plan to wanted to take out a GG member's wish list. Her reason behind it was simple. This person was/is a very active member of the simming community, selflessly giving of their time and friendship to many on the forums. After coming up with this plan Immskayleah asked Goddess0676sm (our previous facilitator) if she would be willing to assist her in recruiting the community to help take down this member's massive WL. We were successful in forming a mob of gifter's and took that GG member's WL down to practically nothing. They didn't know what hit them. **

During the week of plotting the endeavor took on a life of its own. It was decided by many that this was a something worthy of a monthly event, and thus the Flash Mob was born and given it’s name by our own, Pnoles.

In February, 2013, when Goddess0676sm reluctantly decided to step down as our facilitator, the position was handed to ErnesaT.

Each month’s hosts (whomever they may be) pick a deserving target/member to honor. That member has shown great willingness to get involved within the community, are active, selfless and show great kindness and willingness to help others before helping themselves. We appreciate this, and in return we honor their dedication with as many gifts as we can throw!
BUT, these gifts DO NOT need to be gifts from their wishlist. There are lots of gifts that can be given that do not require simpoints.
For example:
- A kind word, poem, story etc.
- Rec’s to their studio
- Making Sims
- Making Pets
- Patterns
- Recolours (Items, clothing, hair, accessories..)
- Building Houses
- Building Community Lots
- Be creative!

* Not everyone uses CC, so please refrain from using CC in any of your creations!
* Don't upload your creations to your studio until the 8th please! You may export them to your launcher ready, but no early gifts!

** Thanks to Alitoni for assisting with updating the History.

RULES:

1. The purpose of the flash mob gifters is to honor a member of the community who has shown great kindness and generosity to their fellow simmers. An ideal candidate is helpful and active in the forums as a whole, and does not need to be limited to the GG forum. This should be a person who has limited access to, or limited availability to buy SimPoints as that was immskayleah's original intent.

2. All gifts are allowed. This includes items from the store, custom creations (sims, homes, community lots, and recolor's), stories and poems. It can now even be free gifts from the new in-game option. Personal messages to the honoree the day of are also encouraged.

3. The Flash Mob will convene on the 8th of every month, at 8:00 P.M. in your local time zone. This will provide a full day of gifting for the honoree and allow everyone in the community to participate.

4. No sneak peeks of any gifts!

5. And the most important rule is for everyone to have fun together as a community!

Comments