Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Story progression promblem

I have a family going where my main goal is to adopt and rasie as many kids as the mom can before she dies. I sent two sims that had just become young adults move out with both at the beginning of their careers and dating someone. Two weeks later (There time, our time it happened last night.) I had them come to a birthday party and while their houses I sent them to when they moved out had kept them well cared for neither were married, had kids or earned any money let alone get a promotion. How do I fix this? It doesn't seem specific to one neighborhood or family becuase in another saved game Yumi Stemoko is centuries past when she should have died and her grandson is still a toddler. I have only a few cuostom contents and store items.

Comments

• Options
    MollyuuMollyuu Posts: 32 New Member
    edited February 2014
    bump
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited February 2014
    If you are talking about EA's Story Progression - back when Sims 3 first came out the young adult offspring from Sims that were moved out did have their lives continue. I remember having a nice family that I moved out and wanted to also play with later. I was devastated to find one was killed at work, and another vanished. I eventually found he'd had a baby with someone he wasn't married to and the baby had no mother in its family tree.

I think a lot of people were not happy about what was happening to the Sims they moved out as EA changed the way SP worked so that Sims you have moved out no longer have things happen to them. So if you want them to get married and have children you probably need to do what I do. I change households and play each one and make them have lives that way.

Your other option might be to consider getting NRAAS Story Progression. I don't know much about it though.