Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Town Daddy Challenge!

Hello! :D I'm Alpal425, but everyone calls me Ally. :roll: Anyways, I have tried 2 challenges before so I'm fairly new to them but I'd thought I'd make up my own challenge. But before I begin, I just want to say ignore spelling and grammar errors. :oops:

~~NOTE~~
I heard of the 1000 baby challenge + 100 baby challenge, so I decided to make this one up. And I am not sure if this type of challenge has been made before, and if it has, this one is probably differently written. So, I am NOT COPYING!

~~THE TOWN DADDY CHALLENGE DESCRIPTION~~
This challenge was inspired by the 100 baby challenge. Now this is how it works..
You will either make a new Sim or use an old one. It will HAVE to be a male, your goal is to have a kid with every female Sim possible. I recommend trying this challenge first with cheats, and after you get used to it, try it without cheats.

~~RULES~~
1. You must have a child with every eligible woman possible.
2. Mods are optional.
3. You CAN have kids with women from the services option on your phone.
4. Try to use as many woo-hoo locations as possible. Ex. Instead of using beds all the time, use other places. Like if you have Late Night, use an elevator. If you have Pets, use a haybale. Etc.
5. Aging enabled is optional. Your kids CAN stay babies forever. Lol.
6. Any other rules I can think of I will post. :3

Now, the first time I ever did this, I played this in Bridgeport. I had Matheww Hamming be 'The Town Daddy'. He had a child with BOTH of the Angelistas. With Tiara AND her mother. :oops: It seems a little weird, but you DO HAVE TO have a child with EVERY eligible woman. o3o

Below, is a little help on how to get started.

Step 1. Create~A~Sim
Your 'Town Daddy' must be a male. You can make him ugly, handsome, mean, nice, or anything you like. It does not matter for his traits, lifetime wish, favorites, etc. The reason you can make it anyway you like, is because YOU are playing the challenge. So, you can make it customized to your liking. :) You can also use a premade sim.

Step 2. Getting a house
You can either build a house or use any premade houses. You do NOT need a baby room because women get custody of the baby when it is born. To have some EXTRA fun, edit the master bedroom to seem romantic. :wink: The one Valentine's Day set came out, it has heart stuff. You can use those, and it's even more fun if you have Master Suite. :D Try adding a master bath, and a little room for the lady sims to get pretty in. :wink:

Step 3. Meeting the Mommies
This is a big part. Now, if you are using cheats, you may go ahead and shift click on your mailbox and set it so your Town Daddy knows everybody. But, if you aren't using cheats, go ahead and send your Town Daddy out to meet some ladies. Parks are good, any community lot should work.

Step 4. Getting the New Lady Friend Pregnant
Now, I know you already know how to do this, but I have a tip. Apparently, for me, the Sim doesn't get pregnant if you break up with it after trying for a baby. So, after you try for a baby with a female Sim, wait a day until you see the female pregnant. After she is, then you can go ahead and break up. She will still have the baby, and you can move on to the next lady.

Thank you so much if you try this challenge, and if you try it, please post how your challenge is going below! :D Bye! ~Ally
thedoctor.gif