March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Buying/Selling Objects Issue

I haven't played Sims 3 for quite some time due to bugs so this is disappointing. I'm having an issue with buying and selling items. If this is mod related, could someone let me know of any issues with a mod known to cause this. Created a sim, built her a house, all was going fine. Sent her to university, all was going fine. Decorated her room and purchased her items for the communal kitchen. Just before her exams, I noticed that she had a newspaper from home in her inventory, so I went to delete it. When I did, everything in her inventory was sold except items you cannot sell (ie the diploma). After this occurred, I found that I was unable to properly buy and sell items. I attempted to purchase a desk, but the desk was invisible until it was outside the house and I had to bring it into position. Then I noticed that if I selected one thing to delete, another item that I had previously held would delete as well. As though the hand selection item was 'holding onto things' for deletion/sale. It's making it impossible for me to make any changes to a residence in university, including the stand alone home rentals. Can anyone let me know what might be causing this or am I screwed and going to have to start again or leave this game to gather dust? Thanks.
Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley

Comments