Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stranded with supernaturals!? RPG

Based on Sims 2:Castaways and Sims 3:Supernatural
You receive a fancy envelop in the mail. Inside of it, there is one silver ticket and a letter addressed to you:
“Hello Sir/Madam,
It is my pleasure to inform that you have won an all expense paid cruise on the 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Sims. For the duration of two weeks, you will be able to sight see the wonderful places our world has to offer.I hope to see you there.
Sincerely,
Captain _________”

You feel a bit reluctant at first, but after the convincing of your friends, you decide go...

You wake up on a strange island, with no recollection of what happened. How long were you laying there? Thinking about it only makes your head hurt. After a while, you come to realize that you aren't on this strange island alone. No, along with the other survivors,this island is being charged with the creatures of the dark. Will you be able to find your way back to civilization before you lose your humanity?

Hmm, rules.
1) Nonhumans are only limited to the ones you can be in Sims 3 (Vampire, werewolf, etc.etc.)
2) You can have as many characters as you can keep up with. :-)
3) Follow the forum rules. Keep it pg-13. There's kiddies on here, so no excessive swearing and stuff like that.

I'll add more if I can think of any.
attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif

Comments

• AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    edited February 2014
    PROFILE SKELETONS:

Survivors:
    Name:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Traits:
    Origin:
    Other:

Island inhabitants:
    Name:
    Weight:
    Traits:
    Other:

Just post your profiles here. I will make mines soon.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif