Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mirror, Mirror (a picture thread)

Comments

• Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited August 2009
    Aww c.rap, the Lock's mother died because she saved us? :(
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Proverb87Proverb87 Posts: 4,658 Member
    edited August 2009
    xxmaddi wrote:
    Thanks! I agree on the hair thing. It's weird when it just hovers over their back and chest.

And yes, the whole Caulder gang got out safe, including Sierra and the behbehs. :D

EDIT: I knew I was spelling it wrong, lol. I'll change it.

I was thinking more of when Lance was a child. If she died in the fire oh so long ago, he wouldn't have been married to Sierra yet. Just my thinking! lol
  • Options
    xxmaddixxmaddi Posts: 503 New Member
    edited August 2009
    EDIT: Lol Lance good call! Wow, I didn't even think of that. Is Sierra insane too or just Lance? I'm thinking of how they could have met in my head, lol.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    lolol We are all picking it apart...
    i'm sorry..:)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    xxmaddi wrote:
    EDIT: Lol Lance good call! Wow, I didn't even think of that. Is Sierra insane too or just Lance? I'm thinking of how they could have met in my head, lol.

Just Lance. Sierra is hot-headed.

I'm jotting down ideas for my story now. hehe
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    maddi how long u up for? i was going to show pix of Proverb's AV.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    keithie13keithie13 Posts: 2,722 New Member
    edited August 2009
    :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    maddi how long u up for? i was going to show pix of Proverb's AV.

I'll be up for a bit longer. It's raining lolcats and loldogs right now!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Barbie: I don't mind, lol! I appreciate feedback. :)

Proverb: Hmm they could have met in therapy as teens or something, Sierra for her anger issues and Lance for his insanity caused by Lillian dying to save his life when he was a child. Then once they became young adults, they had some random, insane, hot and heavy affair, lol.

I'm watching soaps waaaay too much. XD
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Please delete it before you take off.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    It's 2:06 am central time, so I'm not sure. I woke up at about 10:30 so I'm not tired yet!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    xxmaddi wrote:
    Barbie: I don't mind, lol! I appreciate feedback. :)

Then once they became young adults, they had some random, insane, hot and heavy affair, lol.

I'm watching soaps waaaay too much. XD

Okay, I like where this going waaaay too much.... :wink:
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    xxmaddi wrote:
    It's 2:06 am central time, so I'm not sure. I woke up at about 10:30 so I'm not tired yet!

Did you have any thoughts as to the standing of the Caulders? Were they wealthy or just well off. I would guess they weren't in dire straits if they were being robbed. lol
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Haha yeah I'd say they were rich. After all, where did Lance get all the money to buy that lovely house for Sierra and himself? :P

Maybe his father was a business man, so absorbed in his work that he never spent time with his family. Maybe Lance's mother died when he was very young and he practically had to raise himself, yet another experience contributing to his future insanity. I have no clue, I'm just throwing random things out there. Maybe I need sleep..
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    xxmaddi wrote:
    Haha yeah I'd say they were rich. After all, where did Lance get all the money to buy that lovely house for Sierra and himself? :P

Maybe his father was a business man, so absorbed in his work that he never spent time with his family. Maybe Lance's mother died when he was very young and he practically had to raise himself, yet another experience contributing to his future insanity. I have no clue, I'm just throwing random things out there. Maybe I need sleep..

No, they're good ideas. I can build off of them. I don't know how much of this you would use in your story, as you've already written this chapter. lol
  • Options
    myuumyuu Posts: 305 New Member
    edited August 2009
    SLEEP IS FOR THE WEA--zzzzz

-- Ema
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    i removed the video :!:
  • Options
    camimhcamimh Posts: 3,297 Member
    edited August 2009
    So a few days into Julian's toddlerhood and like a day before she was due to age into an elder, Ashley rolled the wish to have ANOTHER baby - um I think NOT! lol. But she and Will are elders now :( and Julian aged into a child. The triplet's birthday is tomorrow so I can move them all out.
    Xois5I.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    im going to bed good night :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    keithie13 wrote:
    i removed the video :!:

Thanks, Keithie. I don't mind you posting as long as they disappear before you leave.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Probably none of it. Lol. The only way I could think of the Caulder family history being incorporated into my story is if the future Lock spawn hooked up with one of Lance and Sierra's babies, and then during a proposal the Caulder spawn spilled their family history, questioning whether the Lock spawn would want to marry into such a family.. which of course they would, true love conquers all and all of that. Lol.

Speaking of which, I have no clue where my story should go next.. D:
  • Options
    myuumyuu Posts: 305 New Member
    edited August 2009
    A withheld number just called me, and it's 2:30 in the morning. Should I be scared?

On topic: I get annoyed that there's no notification when a Sim's cellphone goes off. If I have a bunch of sims in different places, I could (and have) miss calls. :C

See wut I did thar?

-- Ema
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    camimh wrote:
    So a few days into Julian's toddlerhood and like a day before she was due to age into an elder, Ashley rolled the wish to have ANOTHER baby - um I think NOT! lol. But she and Will are elders now :( and Julian aged into a child. The triplet's birthday is tomorrow so I can move them all out.

lol busy, busy!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    xxmaddi wrote:
    Probably none of it. Lol. The only way I could think of the Caulder family history being incorporated into my story is if the future Lock spawn hooked up with one of Lance and Sierra's babies, and then during a proposal the Caulder spawn spilled their family history, questioning whether the Lock spawn would want to marry into such a family.. which of course they would, true love conquers all and all of that. Lol.

Speaking of which, I have no clue where my story should go next.. D:

Oh, no! :(
    Is it just the twins or is the father with them, yet?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    myuu wrote:
    A withheld number just called me, and it's 2:30 in the morning. Should I be scared?

On topic: I get annoyed that there's no notification when a Sim's cellphone goes off. If I have a bunch of sims in different places, I could (and have) miss calls. :C

See wut I did thar?

-- Ema

Wouldn't have caught on, had you not asked the question. :wink:

I must go to bed. Cya later.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top