Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where does the Town Life stuff belong best?

I just got it! (free of course) And I want to start playing with it. What town does it play best in? I have Sunset Valley, Twin Brook, Riverview, Appaloosa Plains, Bridgeport,and Starlight Shores. Thanks!

Comments

• bethany1552bethany1552 Posts: 79 Member
    edited February 2014
    Bump?
  • CaptobvsCaptobvs Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited February 2014
    I think it's all a matter of preference. I like to play in Riverview and Sunset Valley, so that is where I would put my stuff. All depends on the player. Now as far as issues with content, I couldn't say b/c I haven't tried to edit some of the others.
  • alstromeriaalstromeria Posts: 218 Member
    edited February 2014
    I just downloaded and started fiddling around with TL last night -- the playground stuff's pretty nifty. Generations has lots more, but if you don't have that EP, you'll love TL.

Personally, if I were tweaking one of the EP worlds, the first thing I'd do is put a proper playground (and a few TREES) into that enormous park in Bridgeport. It's so depressing, my sims never visit the 'burbs when they live in Bridgeport. Even with kids.
  • kolyabookolyaboo Posts: 71 Member
    edited February 2014
    I think Riverview because most of the buildings there are the same as SV (since it was so early on) and it gives some variety. Ditto for BB!
  • seadramonseadramon Posts: 1,072 New Member
    edited February 2014
    SV, R and of course HS,LP. But it all depends on your preference.