Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cant update to patch 1.67

I have been trying to update patch 1.67 since it came out. I have tried to install it through the launcher,but when I refresh to see if the patch is there it doesn't show up. I have also tried the cumulative Super Patcher page on the forums but when I click on the link it keeps giving an error. I have also searched online for the cumulative patch for 1.67 with no luck trying to download that.

Every time I try and download this patch it opens in a new tab and comes back as an error. I have also tried deleting my browser cookies with no success. Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Comments

• snolan1993snolan1993 Posts: 102 Member
    edited February 2014
    I have been trying to update patch 1.67 since it came out. I have tried to install it through the launcher,but when I refresh to see if the patch is there it doesn't show up. I have also tried the cumulative Super Patcher page on the forums but when I click on the link it keeps giving an error. I have also searched online for the cumulative patch for 1.67 with no luck trying to download that.

Every time I try and download this patch it opens in a new tab and comes back as an error. I have also tried deleting my browser cookies with no success. Any help would be great.

Thanks.

I just posted a topic on the forum with the same problem. I couldn't update my game! Although, I did get a quick reply and it ended up working. It's an official EA patch, which is great!

"Hi,

If you are still unable to patch via the launcher, you can download and apply the latest standalone PC base game Super Patcher available from the following sticky thread:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/175477.page "
  • Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    edited February 2014
    snolan1993 wrote:

Thanks.

I just posted a topic on the forum with the same problem. I couldn't update my game! Although, I did get a quick reply and it ended up working. It's an official EA patch, which is great!

"Hi,

If you are still unable to patch via the launcher, you can download and apply the latest standalone PC base game Super Patcher available from the following sticky thread:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/175477.page "

Thanks for the reply. I have tried downloading the patch from the link in your post but as I said before when I click on any link to download the patch it comes back as page not found. I have tried downloading it from Firefox browser,chrome browser and Microsoft browser,and all I get is page not found. I have also deleted all cookies from my browsers but nothing helps.

• AMariseSAMariseS Posts: 2,458 Member
    edited February 2014
    I just used that link last night & it worked okay...maybe your antivirus settings are too high?
  • Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    edited February 2014
    AMariseS wrote:
    I just used that link last night & it worked okay...maybe your antivirus settings are too high?

I did think of that and tried to download it with that off along with my firewall to,but not joy.