Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please Read: Town Life Stuff Pack

Hello Everyone! =D

As you all may have been having problems installing Town Life or needing a registration code, do not worry. EA will send everyone who has gotten the free stuff pack the registration within 72 hours. Just be patient everyone! =D

I hope everyone understands that it can take awhile for any company, including EA, to give away a free expansion (or stuff pack in this case) to everyone since they will need to mass-produce serial numbers of that stuff pack and hand it out to everyone who got the free stuff pack, which would take up to 48 hours to do. The extra 24 hours is to know who all wanted the stuff pack. Some people got it to it late, but don't worry EA will still give you the free digital download.
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_plumbob.gif

Thank you for your understanding and remain calm and patient! =D
~Colton~

Comments

• colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited February 2014
    Bump. =D
  • kolyabookolyaboo Posts: 71 Member
    edited February 2014
    Actually, they don't send the code. It just appears under the info tab in Origin but the game installs w/out you having to manually input it. My advice is to wait a few hours after you see it appear in Origin and don't attempt to dl and install until you see the serial # under the "i" tab.
  • snootypatootysnootypatooty Posts: 499 Member
    edited February 2014
    The last poster is correct, if you received the success page when claiming your free copy then it will show up in Origin and will download and install without a manual code entry, you may just have to keep checking both your page at EA and Origin
    The mind will ever be unstable that has only prejudices to rest on, and the current will run with destructive fury when there are no barriers to break its force.
    My website bit.ly/185bQS My Chat website bit.ly/1NiCwCb My Blog bit.ly/OuqF0Y