Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Got the free copy of Town Life Stuff, downloaded it, but have no serial code to install with

2...Next

Comments

• Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited February 2014
    Of course I find this thread AFTER I waited 30 minutes to talk to support. :lol: I guess they have yet even more reinforcement that this issue needs to be addressed. The representative said that they'd be sending the emails as soon as they've fixed the problem? I suppose it will be worked out in some fashion at some point. Funny how I was disappointed, but not terribly annoyed. It's as if I've come to expect things to go sideways with EA. *roffles*
  • JWiegersJWiegers Posts: 11
    edited February 2014
    same boat as you all :)

I just searched everywhere for a code, hopefully tomorrow we will get ours :)

• FlamingoKicker1FlamingoKicker1 Posts: 4,474 Member
    edited February 2014
    I think it's fixed now.
  • madzellmadzell Posts: 2
    edited February 2014
    It was fixed for me as well. I looked and the product code finally appeared. Just click the install button if you already downloaded and it will finish up everything.
  • MegasaurusMegasaurus Posts: 134 Member
    edited February 2014
    oh yay!
    It installed smoothly for me!
    Hope it works out well for all of you too :]
    edited February 2014
    I've never gotten the stuff packs before, do they come with the extra downloadable stuff for registering them like the expansion packs do?
  • ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited February 2014
    Megasaurus wrote:
    I've never gotten the stuff packs before, do they come with the extra downloadable stuff for registering them like the expansion packs do?

Generally, no. It auto registers once installed via Origin anyway.
    edited February 2014
    Okay thank you.
    I knew it auto-registered, just didn't know if there were the registration rewards.
  • jmb438jmb438 Posts: 1
    edited February 2014
    The EA help advisor said that when in origin scroll over town life stuff and clicking on i will show the product code.
  • kolyabookolyaboo Posts: 71 Member
    edited February 2014
    Yes, the code is there now! :)
  • CountFavCountFav Posts: 352 Member
    edited February 2014
    Yeah my code is there too!

Woop!

Time to download and play!

Guess I didn't want to sleep anyway :)
  • BokchilBokchil Posts: 4
    edited February 2014
    Just checked Origin and there is a product code attached to mine now, seemed to install just fine, didn't have to delete+redownload or anything.

Hopefully it works fine in game!
  • MusicalPoetMusicalPoet Posts: 359 Member
    edited February 2014
    well.....i've deleted and redownloaded, and it still says i need a registration code. >.> *sighs*
  • Melr1994Melr1994 Posts: 2
    edited February 2014
    Im having exactly the same problem, ive tried deleting and redownloading again from origin but it hasnt resolved the issue. Ive searched all over my emails and i havent received anything from EA. Also on my sims 3 account it says that town life is registered i just dont have the serial code!

Hopefully this will be sorted out as soon as possible!
  • Melr1994Melr1994 Posts: 2
    edited February 2014
    Melr1994 wrote:
    Im having exactly the same problem, ive tried deleting and redownloading again from origin but it hasnt resolved the issue. Ive searched all over my emails and i havent received anything from EA. Also on my sims 3 account it says that town life is registered i just dont have the serial code!

Hopefully this will be sorted out as soon as possible!

IT WORKS !